- RSS Channel Showcase 7032969
- RSS Channel Showcase 7635972
- RSS Channel Showcase 5386511
- RSS Channel Showcase 1926625
Articles on this Page
- 10/30/14--05:40: _Local Browser Histo...
- 10/30/14--12:19: _The Nevada County S...
- 10/30/14--20:00: _NCFF to Premiere Mi...
- 10/31/14--07:40: _Local Conservatives...
- 10/31/14--23:46: _Scooper Viewpoint: ...
- 11/01/14--07:45: _Scooper Over Nevada...
- 11/01/14--18:10: _Goontur & Hans on t...
- 11/01/14--22:22: _BRAKING NEWS: New L...
- 11/02/14--07:14: _Banner Mountain Bea...
- 11/04/14--06:00: _R.L. Crabb Status Page
- 11/07/14--18:55: _Scooper Vigilante: ...
- 11/08/14--06:57: _SPD to Offer Quick ...
- 11/08/14--08:15: _Follow-up: Inlaws A...
- 11/09/14--20:05: _Lawn Watered
- 11/10/14--06:23: _Graham Chapman’s As...
- 11/11/14--06:35: _Attempt To Donate F...
- 11/11/14--12:04: _The Nevada County S...
- 11/12/14--06:44: _Grandmother Finally...
- 11/13/14--12:46: _Concussion, Coma Ch...
- 11/14/14--04:00: _Local Bloggers Wish...
- 10/30/14--05:40: Local Browser Histories Quite Revealing
- 10/30/14--12:19: The Nevada County Scooper Presents: Dollar General Grand Opening
- 10/30/14--20:00: NCFF to Premiere Michael Moore’s Film “Arm The Homeless”
- 10/31/14--07:40: Local Conservatives: God Hates Apple
- 10/31/14--23:46: Scooper Viewpoint: Innocent Until Proven Guilty (UPDATED 11/1/14)
- 11/01/14--07:45: Scooper Over Nevada City: Heart of Darkness
- 11/01/14--18:10: Goontur & Hans on the November 2014 Election, by #UrbanBrother
- 11/02/14--07:14: Banner Mountain Bear Aims to Shame People into Eating Better
- 11/04/14--06:00: R.L. Crabb Status Page
- 11/07/14--18:55: Scooper Vigilante: Hang ‘em High Baby
- 11/08/14--06:57: SPD to Offer Quick Shopping Signs
- 11/08/14--08:15: Follow-up: Inlaws Add Twist to Refigerator Poetry Magnet Dysfunction
- 11/09/14--20:05: Lawn Watered
- 11/10/14--06:23: Graham Chapman’s Ashes To Come to Center For The Arts
- 11/11/14--06:35: Attempt To Donate Frozen Fish From 1984 To Food Bank Fails
- 11/12/14--06:44: Grandmother Finally Sends “Selfie” After Text Gibberish
- 11/13/14--12:46: Concussion, Coma Change Pelline Into a Person Nobody Recognizes
You Like? Please Share.Nevada County, CA – Given the recent trouble with Board of Supervisors and current Grass Valley City Council candidate Terry Lamphier’s Internet browsing activities, the Scooper decided to find out what was in other prominent Nevada County citizen’s web browser histories. To answer these questions that no one really wants to understand, […]
You Like? Please Share. You know you want to go in, but you feel a little wrong about it. Well, not some of you. Some of you will put on your reactionary retail jackboots and march into Dollar General with a single finger salute to local businesses. We get your anger. But for those of […]
You Like? Please Share.Nevada City, CA – Tonight the Nevada City Film Festival will debut filmmaker Michael Moore’s first movie release since 2009. His new film, Arm The Homeless, is a documentary based on the creation of a charity to help the homeless people of Washington, D.C. However, Moore’s new charity, “Tough Love”, comes with […]
You Like? Please Share.Earth/Nevada County, CA – Following the announcement that Apple Corporation CEO Tim Cook is homosexual, local conservatives released a statement saying this proves that Apple promoting the “gay agenda.” “It is clear with this recent announcement that Apple has been pushing the gay agenda for years now. We suspected such from the […]
You Like? Please Share.Nevada County, California — So now we know. Lame duck Nevada County Supervisor Terry Lamphier was searching the Internets (at least on October 13th, which was Columbus Day and the county offices were closed, so he was there all by himself which has certainly been verified by the police and courts who […]
You Like? Please Share. Scooper Related PostsLake of the Pines Woman Reuses Christmas TreeScooper Slugfest: Nevada City StyleJenny McCarthy To Speak Locally About Child ImmunizationsScooper on the Street: Nevada City LightsVaccines Replaced By WitchcraftArea Racist Accidentally Polite To Asian Waiter
You Like? Please Share.
You Like? Please Share.In between Grass Valley & Burger Basin, on the Freeway — An hour or so before sundown this evening, a new light pole apparently either pulled its base foundation out of the ground, perhaps due to the rain, or the bolts gave way. It reportedly did not fall due to being hit […]
You Like? Please Share.Nevada City, CA – A local bear inhabiting the Banner Mountain community is tired of what he sees, and has decided to come forward in hopes that he can change some disturbing trends in resident’s eating habits. According to sources close to the bear, he has stepped up his garbage raiding efforts of […]
You Like? Please Share. R.L. Crabb, the Scooper’s patron saint and local cartoon legend is currently: F’ING AWESOME!! Updated Daily: GMT, that’s like England Scooper Related PostsR.L. Crabb Apparently Not DeadForty Niner Football Fracas at Local Cornish GatheringBrief: R.L. Crabb/Scooper in Dubious Battle for NCVoices Top SpotArea Woman Injured By Kmart Receipt […]
You Like? Please Share. The Scooper’s Thos Nasty is back in full color documenting our little bit of Nevada County local justice. Apparently people know a guilty person when they see ‘em. Quality citizenry. Scooper Related PostsScooper Over Nevada City: Heart of DarknessArea Racist Accidentally Polite To Asian WaiterLocal Inactive Voters Prefer Being Led by […]
You Like? Please Share.Nevada City, CA – Nevada City grocery store SPD announced late Friday night that it would be offering wearable placards for its customers that instruct others to “leave them alone” while shopping. Many patrons can’t seem to get in and out of the popular grocery store in a timely manner due to […]
You Like? Please Share.Nevada City, CA – Follow-up. As previously reported on the Scooper, the Crawford family of Nevada City has been struggling with passive-aggressive themes expressed via by what many would consider a benign medium: Refrigerator Poetry Magnets. Things took a turn for the worst this past week when Martha Crawford’s Fresno, CA parents […]
You Like? Please Share.Nevada City, CA — It’s November 10th, 2014, and the grass is thirsty. Thirsty, thirsty grass. Drought? Sure, but grass is grass and it needs to drink or it dies. So, Chip Day knows exactly what to do. He waters his lawn. Existentialism at its finest. “I’m not going to make any […]
You Like? Please Share.Grass Valley, CA – The ashes of Graham Chapman, the very dead English comedian, writer, actor, and one of the six members of the surreal comedy group Monty Python, are coming to Grass Valley’s Center for the Arts the Scooper has learned. “We’ve been having a lot of old acts coming here as of late,” […]
You Like? Please Share.Grass Valley, CA – Frequent traveler and Cedar Ridge, CA resident Pete Johnson was disappointed when his donation of frozen catfish from 1984 was politely refused by Nevada County Food Bank personal on Monday. “Jennifer told me to clean out the deep freezer on Sunday to make room from the Kiwi lamb […]
You Like? Please Share. Illustrious and world-famous Nevada County Scooper Photojournalist Sarah Azura Belou takes us on a tour of the new Dorsey Drive Interchange and Chemtrail Facility. Note, if you feel dizzy during this presentation, please take a short 5 minute break and continue. Related articles across the web The Nevada County Scooper Presents: […]
You Like? Please Share.Grass Valley, CA – After repeated attempts to send her daughter and granddaughter a “selfie,” Mythel Adams of Grass Valley finally managed to send a somewhat coherent message using her new iPhone 6 that her daughter recently purchased for her. “Holy cow,” exclaimed Ms. Adams in a Scooper land-line telephone interview, “when […]
You Like? Please Share.TRANSFORMATION OF CRANKY CRITIC STARTLES FOOTHILLS RESIDENTS Nevada City, CA – Jeff Pelline, the cranky critic of all beloved foothills “good old boy” customs, has emerged from a three-month coma a changed man. In fact, hardly anybody recognizes him–literally and in less obvious ways. Pelline was reportedly injured at his Lake Tahoe […]
You Like? Please Share.Nevada County, CA — The local Nevada County blogosphere is actively debating the merits or vices of the Common Core education standards. From the official Common Core website: “The Common Core is a set of high-quality academic standards in mathematics and English language arts/literacy (ELA). These learning goals outline what a student should […]