Articles on this Page
- 08/26/15--10:12: _Jesus Spotted in We...
- 08/26/15--11:02: _Local Activists Cit...
- 08/26/15--13:25: _Elderly Man Trapped...
- 08/26/15--16:01: _Nevada City Tourism...
- 08/26/15--21:43: _Nevada City City Co...
- 08/26/15--22:18: _City Council Passes...
- 08/27/15--13:42: _KKK Asks Local Blog...
- 08/28/15--09:36: _Chemtrail Elites Se...
- 08/31/15--06:20: _North San Juan Resi...
- 08/31/15--10:51: _Finding Mr. Faris: ...
- 09/01/15--13:19: _Local Woman to Sell...
- 09/01/15--13:57: _Area Activists Win ...
- 09/02/15--09:07: _Today’s Power Outag...
- 09/02/15--15:07: _Downtown Safeway Co...
- 09/03/15--20:04: _Missing Psych Ward ...
- 09/04/15--07:53: _Taco Bell Reports R...
- 09/04/15--09:13: _Penn Valley to Deny...
- 09/04/15--12:46: _Area Man Immediatel...
- 09/04/15--12:50: _Teenager Eats Entir...
- 09/04/15--19:39: _Man Trapped in Show...
- 08/26/15--10:12: Jesus Spotted in Western Nevada County Clouds
- 08/26/15--11:02: Local Activists Cite High Crime Numbers to Deter Tourism
- 08/26/15--13:25: Elderly Man Trapped in Neighbor’s Blackberry Bush
- 08/26/15--16:01: Nevada City Tourism Finds a New Angle for Income
- 08/26/15--22:18: City Council Passes Anti-Irish Ordinance After Rise of Gangs
- 08/27/15--13:42: KKK Asks Local Blogger to “Turn it Down a Notch”
- 08/28/15--09:36: Chemtrail Elites Send Nevada City “a Message”
- 08/31/15--10:51: Finding Mr. Faris: The Great Rescue
- 09/01/15--13:19: Local Woman to Sell Tin Foil Hats on Etsy.com
- 09/01/15--13:57: Area Activists Win Wi-Fi Illness Disability Claim
- 09/02/15--09:07: Today’s Power Outage Caused by Steve Cottrell
- 09/02/15--15:07: Downtown Safeway Considers the Final Solution
- 09/03/15--20:04: Missing Psych Ward Patient Found Working As Local DJ
- 09/04/15--07:53: Taco Bell Reports Record Expansion in Colorado & Washington
- 09/04/15--09:13: Penn Valley to Deny “Gay” Marriage Licenses
- 09/04/15--12:46: Area Man Immediately Regrets Picking Up Hitchhikers
- 09/04/15--12:50: Teenager Eats Entire Bag of Cough Drops
- 09/04/15--19:39: Man Trapped in Shower Survives on Wife’s Shampoo
A Scooper reader has sent in the following photograph depicting what appears to be Jesus Christ arriving in the clouds in Western Nevada County.
A vocal group of Nevada City activists cited recent high crime data in attempts to deter tourism and development in the quaint Sierra Foothills town.
Archibald Anderson fell Tuesday morning and he couldn't get … untangled. Mr. Anderson endured a day and a half of nettled entrapment called 911.
People just aren't interested in the gold rush, or the artifacts, or even the fact that there are thousands of miles of secret tunnels with more gold than Fort Knox right our my feet anymore.
With a collection of Nevada County's "who's who" in attendance, the Nevada City City Council voted to allow Grass Valley to string Terrazzo lights over Mill Street.
After recent gang violence has threaten the burgeoning, yet fragile Nevada City tourism industry, the city council has passed the nation's first anti-Irish immigration law in almost 120 years.
The American racist and "nativist" terrorist organization the Ku Klux Klan, or the KKK for short, has asked local "conservetarian" blogger to turn his rhetoric "down a notch" after several blatantly racist remarks he's made in the past couple of years.
Sources close to the Department of Defense, NOAA, NASA and C-SPAN have informed the Nevada County Scooper that the recent sighting of local community activist Reinette Senum in Chemtrail form was a deliberate attempt to intimidate the small and rebellious Sierra foothills community.
Looking up at her was the smirking image of Nevada County Sheriff Chief Royal, his facial features and pointy mustache carved forcefully into the marijuana butter.
Flying at thirty thousand feet above Kansas and hearing your pilot speak over the PA with a fairly Cajun drawl and a plethora of curses and insults can be disconcerting. What is worse is finding out that your pilot is none other than Louis LaPlante, President of The Nevada County Scooper.
Merrilee Longshoes is concerned about her family’s health, and how it is being negatively impacted by electromagnetic radiation.
Two North San Juan activists have won a landmark decision in the County Court allowing them to receive disability benefits for something called electromagnetic hypersensitivity or EHS.
The remote power of Steve Cottrell is reining havoc upon Nevada County. He must be pretty fed up with the general bad behavior in Nevada County to be doing these things.
Known by company insiders as the "final solution," this process can be used in the event that any Safeway is "existentially threatened" by "outside forces."
Nevada County mental health officials working with local law enforcement said they've located escaped psych ward patient James E. Stanley working as a night DJ at the Nevada City, CA-based community radio station KVMR.
Yum! Brands incorporated, the parent company of Taco Bell, has reported that sales are up over 724% in the past year in the key "user" states of Colorado and Washington.
A group of local Christian activists have banded together to prevent same-sex marriages from happening in Penn Valley, CA. The group, called Citizen Against Non-Traditions or CAN'T, seeks to prevent anyone from gaining a marriage license in the rural, largely conservative town.
Recent Vacaville transplant and painting contractor Tommy Empire of Cedar Ridge immediately regretting picking up three hitchhikers Friday afternoon
Local 15-year-old Kevin Thomas of Grass Valley ingested an entire bag of Ricola™ Big Bag Sugar Free Lemon Mint Cough Drops after arriving from home from Nevada Union High School late yesterday afternoon. He's expected to make a full recovery.
Sources close to the Rice family noted that Ken sampled and consumed as many as 17 of his wife's hair and body care products stored in the shower.