Articles on this Page
- 09/04/15--20:03: _Nevada City Bans In...
- 09/05/15--04:01: _Man Uses Dirty Sock...
- 09/05/15--09:58: _Area Man Uses Tax R...
- 09/06/15--08:19: _Nevada County Board...
- 09/08/15--05:43: _Father Teaches Son ...
- 09/08/15--06:45: _Quaint Victorian Re...
- 09/08/15--11:24: _Confirmed: 2.5 Mile...
- 09/08/15--21:16: _“Red Dog Jane” Ghos...
- 09/08/15--22:22: _Lawn Watered
- 09/09/15--13:38: _Traffic on Highway ...
- 09/10/15--09:00: _Area Cloud Seeder H...
- 09/11/15--07:47: _Disabled Tennis Pla...
- 09/12/15--20:23: _Local Admissions an...
- 09/12/15--20:40: _Kangaroo Mob Runs A...
- 09/13/15--10:25: _Catholic Church Cre...
- 09/14/15--19:24: _Wife Divorces Man A...
- 09/15/15--09:06: _Saudis to Purchase ...
- 09/15/15--11:36: _Man Worrying About ...
- 09/15/15--14:00: _Local Entrepreneur ...
- 09/16/15--02:36: _Police Pursue Drive...
- 09/04/15--20:03: Nevada City Bans Indoor Plumbing
- 09/05/15--04:01: Man Uses Dirty Sock to Dry Off After Shower
- 09/05/15--09:58: Area Man Uses Tax Refund To Start Anti-Obama Blog
- 09/06/15--08:19: Nevada County Board of Supervisors Saves Chinese Economy
- 09/08/15--05:43: Father Teaches Son “Life Lesson” with Large, Unwieldy Plastic Bin
- 09/08/15--06:45: Quaint Victorian Really A Whorehouse, Says County Historian
- 09/08/15--11:24: Confirmed: 2.5 Mile Comet to Impact Local Man’s Brain
- 09/08/15--21:16: “Red Dog Jane” Ghost Spotted on Highway 20
- 09/08/15--22:22: Lawn Watered
- 09/09/15--13:38: Traffic on Highway 49 Blocked by Bounce House
- 09/10/15--09:00: Area Cloud Seeder Hoping for a Chemtrail Promotion
- 09/11/15--07:47: Disabled Tennis Player Arrested Again
- 09/12/15--20:40: Kangaroo Mob Runs Amok in North San Juan, CA
- 09/13/15--10:25: Catholic Church Creates New Circle of Hell for Grass Valley
- 09/14/15--19:24: Wife Divorces Man After He Compares Her to Sarah Palin
- 09/15/15--11:36: Man Worrying About Well Accidentally Runs It Dry
- 09/15/15--14:00: Local Entrepreneur Thwarted by DSL
- 09/16/15--02:36: Police Pursue Driver With Oversized Korn Sticker
Nevada City, CA — After no public discussion, Nevada City has initiated a ban on indoor plumbing in the historic downtown district. The ordinance, referred to as The Real Mother Lode, includes bans on electricity and hot water. “This primary shopping area is a historic district and we are dedicated to maintaining the area’s antiquated […]
Ken Rice used a soiled sock found on his Cedar Ridge, CA bathroom floor to dry himself early Tuesday morning, according to sources close to the Rice family.
Retired Civil Engineer Jack Ripper announced Monday night that be plans on creating an "anyone but Obama" blog using the credits he received on his 2014 return.
Nevada County’s general population has been reduced to wearing rags and cooking in barrels, utilizing books and home furnishings for fuel. Still others see this as a form of social justice for the sins of Nevada County's past.
Area father Craig Thomas of Grass Valley decided to teach his 15 year old teenage son a "life lesson" by making him carry a large, unwieldy plastic bin filled with school supplies though a local Staples office supply store.
When the Foster family was relocating to Nevada City from Fremont, CA, they wanted to make sure that they purchased a house with character. Jim and Daphne Foster and their three children wanted a house with history. And according to local historian Dan Braggart, they "got just that: a whorehouse."
Playing off recent reports that a super-comet is scheduled to impact Earth in the same time frame, Mr. Wolford wanted to stress to the largely disinterested and sometimes nervous crowd that this calamitous even was really about him.
The circumstances behind Janie H. Barnes' 1941 death are still a mystery. According to scant police records, Ms. Barnes was apparently walking alone towards Truckee during the early morning hours of September 6th, 1941 on what is now Highway 20.
The grass is thirsty. Thirsty, thirsty grass. Drought? Sure, but grass is grass and it needs to drink or it dies. So, Chip Day knows exactly what to do. He waters his lawn. Existentialism at its finest.
Local child entertainment specialist and owner of Big Giggles Bounce Houses Jerry Dodge, parked his Ford Econoline 350 van just south of Lime Kiln Road and inflated one of his Bounce Houses in the right hand lane of Highway 49.
The former Navy Pilot and current cloud seeding captain of a Evergreen 747 based out of Beale Air Force base, has been eyeing the coveted Chemtrail Captain position ever since he joined Evergreen's gioengineering fleet back in 2006.
Arthur Flausterman has been arrested and fined for another tennis-related crime. He was briefly taken into custody Tuesday and released on his own recognizance.
She, unfortunately, failed to feel the immediate effects of its probiotic properties, and loses faith in her ability to accurately discern colors at this point in time.
A mob of kangaroos has escaped from a private ranch on the San Juan Ridge, a remote hippie redneck community in the Sierra Nevada Foothills of Northern California.
Grass Valley, CA — In what one local Chamber of Commerce official is calling “a real blow,” Pope Francis, Bishop of Rome, and leader of the worldwide Catholic Church has delivered a sweeping encyclical officially amending Dante’s Inferno to include several new Circles of Hell, one of which is none other than Grass Valley, California. […]
Things came to a head this week when Mr. Nicklas, in an attempt to compliment her, told his wife of 19 years that "she looked just like Sarah Palin" prompting Ms. Nicklas to file for a dissolution of marriage.
A group of influential and secretive Saudi investors announced this week that they plan on purchasing the Del Oro Theater located in Grass Valley, CA. As a part of the sale, the current iconic Del Oro Tower will be replaced with Islamic Minaret.
A Hidden Valley Road man accidentally ran is well dry after repeatedly testing the volume throughout the day on Sunday.
Grass Valley, CA — Nevada County Home Business “Shake It Well” came to a screeching halt on Sunday night when Bob and Danni Schlozmeyer’s DSL went down. “This happens a lot,” said a frustrated Danni Schlozmeyer, “usually at the time we need it the most. I go over to the modem, and the lights are blinking red. […]
A 32-year-old, fifth generation Grass Valley man was arrested late earlier this week after a 6-mile, 55 mph with a coordinated and joint pursuit between the Nevada County Sheriff and the Grass Police Departments.