Articles on this Page
- 09/16/15--03:38: _Molly Ringwald Relo...
- 09/16/15--04:09: _Area Transplant Thi...
- 09/17/15--13:14: _Area Man Claims He ...
- 09/17/15--18:53: _Local Woman Shaves ...
- 09/18/15--14:51: _Briarpatch Co-op to...
- 09/19/15--09:45: _After a Long ‘is Ty...
- 09/19/15--09:59: _BriarPatch Employee...
- 09/20/15--18:06: _KVMR to Run Lawrenc...
- 09/20/15--20:13: _Attempt To Donate F...
- 09/23/15--10:20: _(Video) Highway Int...
- 09/23/15--19:03: _Nevada County Tea P...
- 09/24/15--06:02: _Lincoln Loved Kitte...
- 09/24/15--19:26: _Man to Write James ...
- 09/25/15--11:32: _Man Has Extended Ar...
- 09/25/15--20:00: _Bottled Water Store...
- 09/26/15--18:41: _Local Right Wingnut...
- 09/26/15--19:46: _Are Sheep Sick of t...
- 10/01/15--19:34: _Grandmother Finally...
- 10/03/15--06:01: _Area Racist Acciden...
- 10/03/15--06:33: _Climate Change on M...
- 09/16/15--03:38: Molly Ringwald Relocating to Nevada City, CA?
- 09/16/15--04:09: Area Transplant Thinks Whole Town Smells Like Dope
- 09/17/15--13:14: Area Man Claims He Can Defeat ISIS with Pork & Goats
- 09/17/15--18:53: Local Woman Shaves Pussy Every Summer
- 09/18/15--14:51: Briarpatch Co-op to Open “Pay It Forward” Checkout Line
- 09/19/15--09:45: After a Long ‘is Typing’ Chat Status, Boss Responds with ‘OK’
- 09/19/15--09:59: BriarPatch Employee Enjoys Shopping at Grocery Outlet
- 09/20/15--18:06: KVMR to Run Lawrence Welk Marathon
- 09/20/15--20:13: Attempt To Donate Frozen Fish From 1984 To Food Bank Fails
- 09/23/15--10:20: (Video) Highway Interstate 80 Portal Discovered?
- 09/23/15--19:03: Nevada County Tea Party Pitches in to Staff Higgins Fire District
- 09/24/15--19:26: Man to Write James Joycean Account of Nevada City
- 09/25/15--11:32: Man Has Extended Argument With Himself on Facebook
- 09/25/15--20:00: Bottled Water Store Opening Soon In Grass Valley
- 09/26/15--19:46: Are Sheep Sick of the Word ‘Sheeple’?
- 10/01/15--19:34: Grandmother Finally Sends “Selfie” After Text Gibberish
- 10/03/15--06:01: Area Racist Accidentally Polite To Asian Waiter
- 10/03/15--06:33: Climate Change on Mars Not Man-made, Says Global Warming Denier
Roseville, California native and 1980s teen sweetheart-superstar Molly Ringwald is reportedly considering a move to the high-spirited California Sierra Foothills town of Nevada City.
"I mean it's too easy to make fun of the city name. 'Grass Valley' and all. But we had no idea how prevalent the dope business was up here. I suppose it's kinda funny. And annoying."
An area man claims that he can defeat Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, also known as Islamic State of Iraq and Syria or ISIS, with pork products and goats.
Mrs. Pickering is a widow who lives alone, with just her Boston terrier and long-haired Persian cat as her companions.
The BriarPatch Co-op in Grass Valley is experimenting with a new form of checkout lane that relies on the good graces of their shoppers. The "Pay It Forward" checkout line allows BriarPatch customers to pay for the groceries of the person directly behind them in line.
After waiting over 5 minutes for his boss to respond to a pressing question, Banner Mountain work-from-home software contractor David L. Cook received a vague 'OK'.
BriarPatch employee Nathan Johnson enjoys shopping at the local discount grocery store Grocery Outlet. He can find everything he needs at a reasonable price.
KVMR announced late last week that they will be hosting the county's first 24 hour Lawrence Welk marathon. The move, which according to insiders was driven by elderly activism who wished to "also have a voice," is seen as a disingenuous attempt to combat and mute much of what area aging activists feel is a "anti-conservative/pro-liberal" agenda at the radio station.
Frequent traveler and Cedar Ridge, CA resident Pete Johnson was disappointed when his donation of frozen catfish from 1984 was politely refused by Nevada County Food Bank personal on Monday.
The Nevada County Scooper has obtained an exclusive video of what appears to be some kind of inter-dimensional portal on California Interstate 80 just north of Colfax, CA.
Officials of the Nevada County Tea Party announced today that their organization will provide fire and medical personnel to assist the Higgins Fire District in meeting its fire and emergency protection needs.
Facing dwindling numbers due to recent inappropriate comments, a local blogger "upped the ante" on Thursday afternoon by claiming that President Lincoln was fond of both kittens and bacon.
Roy Riffle recently announced to a small crowd of Millennials at Cafe Mekka that he intended to write the town's equivalent of James Joyce's Ulysses.
An area man with a fake Facebook account had an extended argument with his other fake Facebook account earlier this week when he accused his second "fake" Facebook account of ironically being a fake account.
Earlier this week, two local businessmen announced plans to open what they believe is the county's first bottled water only store.
Who is the better blogger? Out of boredom and morbid curiosity, we decided to compare and contrast the writing styles of two of Nevada County's most right-wingnut bloggers, George Rebane and Todd "Toodles" Juvinall.
The recent announcement from Nate Beason about not running for another term as District 1 Supervisor has shaken up the local political machines, and the sheeple will be a-flocking.
After repeated attempts to send her daughter and granddaughter a "selfie," Mythel Adams of Grass Valley finally managed to send a somewhat coherant message using her new iPhone 6 that her daughter purchased for her.
During a rather routine dinner at local restaurant Asian Gardens, Terry Adkinson was accidentally polite to his Asian waiter.
Local retired Colonel, former Civil Engineer and climate change denier Jack Ripper took to his blog yesterday to declare that climate change events on Mars were not due to human activity.