Articles on this Page
- 10/03/15--13:05: _School Shooter Perf...
- 10/03/15--16:16: _Area Man in Large D...
- 10/03/15--16:55: _Area Man Attempts t...
- 10/04/15--08:39: _Man Driving Used Po...
- 10/04/15--15:38: _Harvest News: “Farm...
- 10/04/15--15:51: _Local Farmer Chortl...
- 10/04/15--20:38: _Area Woman Thoughtf...
- 10/04/15--20:43: _Windows Up: Teenage...
- 10/05/15--06:38: _Local Newspaper Inf...
- 10/05/15--10:27: _Area Man Proclaims ...
- 10/05/15--16:45: _Seniors Debate Repo...
- 10/08/15--10:26: _Nevada City Technol...
- 10/08/15--12:16: _Area Man Knows “Goo...
- 10/08/15--13:55: _Federal Gun Confisc...
- 10/08/15--20:21: _Area Bounce House O...
- 10/09/15--19:53: _Area Man Only Eats ...
- 10/10/15--19:47: _Area Parking Meter ...
- 10/10/15--22:40: _County to Implement...
- 10/11/15--00:59: _Trader Joe’s to Nev...
- 10/11/15--19:47: _Area Parents Apolog...
- 10/03/15--16:16: Area Man in Large Dodge Truck Feels No Need to Yield
- 10/03/15--16:55: Area Man Attempts to Smuggle Butchered Lamb After Vacation
- 10/04/15--08:39: Man Driving Used Police Car: Why Do People Treat Me Weird?
- 10/04/15--15:38: Harvest News: “Farmers” Demand School Closures Due to Rain
- 10/04/15--15:51: Local Farmer Chortles at “Girl Scout Cookie” Creamer
- 10/04/15--20:38: Area Woman Thoughtfully Fondles Eggs
- 10/04/15--20:43: Windows Up: Teenager “Revenge Farts” in Car Wash
- 10/05/15--06:38: Local Newspaper Infiltrated by CIA “Psy-Ops”
- 10/05/15--10:27: Area Man Proclaims Autonomous State Inside Carl’s Jr.
- 10/05/15--16:45: Seniors Debate Reporter’s Ethnicity For the Third Night
- 10/08/15--10:26: Nevada City Technology Worker Pretends to Read James Joyce’s Ulysses
- 10/08/15--12:16: Area Man Knows “Good Satire When He Sees It”
- 10/08/15--13:55: Federal Gun Confiscation Unit Arrives in Penn Valley, CA
- 10/08/15--20:21: Area Bounce House Owner Stickler About Security
- 10/10/15--19:47: Area Parking Meter Reader Says Job Fulfilling and Rewarding
- 10/10/15--22:40: County to Implement Temporary Wine Child Drop-Off Shelter
- 10/11/15--00:59: Trader Joe’s to Nevada County: Please Shut Up
- 10/11/15--19:47: Area Parents Apologize in Advance for Son’s Mass Murder
Area gun collector, current Donald Trump supporter and 2nd Amendment activist Jason Dant quipped on his Facebook that recent school "shooters" are the best example of a 'well-regulated militia mentioned in the Constitution.
Mr. Dickens, who drives a illegally modified Dodge RAM 3500 truck, narrowly missed crushing a Toyota Prius which was exiting the roundabout yesterday afternoon.
Cedar Ridge, CA resident Pete Johnson was briefly detained by TSA officials when they discovered a whole slaughtered New Zealand lamb in his carry-on luggage.
People have been driving strangely around Hank Snow after the Grass Valley handyman purchased a surplus Crowne Victoria Police car.
Due to a somewhat unseasonal rainstorm, some Nevada County "farmers" are demanding that local schools close to give area families extra labor for an emergency harvest.
Local Ridge farmer Thomas Kevlin giggled Friday at local the Grass Valley Grocery Outlet after discovering a Coffee-Mate Creamer called "Girl Scout Cookie."
The Scooper caught up with Ms. Williams at the egg stand on her weekly shopping trip for groceries. She was thoughtfully fondling the eggs.
An argument broke out in a Grass Valley late Sunday when 15 year old Kevin Thomas thought it would be funny to fart just prior to entering a local car wash.
After an exhaustive 3 month investigation, The Nevada County Scooper with the help of several anonymous, yet credible informants has learned that The Union, Grass Valley's 150 year old newspaper has been infiltrated by a CIA "Psy-Ops" detachment.
Nevada City resident Charles Jones announced his intention to create Permanent Autonomous Zone called "La Burgia" in the back corner of the Grass Valley, CA Carl's Jr. restaurant.
For the third straight night, are seniors at debated the ethnicity of a KCRA TV News Reporter during the evening broadcast in their community center.
Customer Support Specialist Brent Underwood pretended to read Ulysses during his lunch break at a local technology firm on Wednesday. He's about half way through the book, although he hasn't read a single page.
Jake Zillevich of Grass Valley is concerned about gullible people on Social Media and has made it his mission to point out the satire as often as possible.
The 290 million dollar program, nicked named "ObamaGun," was authorized by an largely ignored Presidential executive action from 2009. The action enables a fleet of Astro Vans across the country to engage in "a courteous confiscation of all firearms" with the purpose of "securing the safety of potential gun violence victims."
Mr. Dodge has hired an off-duty TSA officers to inspect, guard and where necessary, confiscate any items that a terrorist might use to harm the joy of one of his bounce houses.
Area man Jason Dubrey is now recovering from a month-long diet of Jamba Juice. Dubrey, 34, has been watching several online videos about weight loss and juice diets and decided last month to try a "30 day Juice fast."
If you live in or visit Nevada City chances are you will see Richard Craneum patrolling the streets of the downtown historical district. Craneum has been the city's sole parking meter reader for the last 8 years.
In an effort to give some relief and a few minutes of god-damned peace and quiet to local mothers, the county announced plans for Bring Your Ornery Baby ( BYOB), a temporary shelter for unwanted infants and small children that will be wanted again as soon as frustrated moms can have a drink, relax, and finally hear themselves think for once.
In an unusual press release from the grocery giant, Trader Joe's Director of Marketing James Washburn has told the citizens of Nevada County to "...shut the hell up, already. We heard you. We get it. You want a Trader Joe's."
Maureen and Jimmy are the parents of Jason Dant, a notorious gun “collector” who recently left his Horton Street home and is currently living in a fortified bunker with no address somewhere in Penn Valley.