Articles on this Page
- 10/18/15--18:27: _El Niño Bringing Fu...
- 10/19/15--20:28: _Area Man Shamelessl...
- 10/21/15--20:29: _Blackwater To Provi...
- 10/22/15--03:51: _Area Woman Thinks N...
- 10/22/15--15:45: _People Have Chemtra...
- 10/22/15--18:23: _Locals Patch Street...
- 10/22/15--18:33: _Family’s Use of Ref...
- 10/23/15--15:36: _Jesus Spotted in We...
- 10/23/15--22:56: _Nevada City Conside...
- 10/24/15--23:09: _Visiting Reptilian ...
- 10/24/15--23:21: _Penn Valley Woman N...
- 10/24/15--23:25: _Wife Divorces Man A...
- 10/25/15--00:23: _Fukushima Radiation...
- 10/25/15--07:52: _Area Man Stakes Gol...
- 10/25/15--08:59: _Area “Conservarian”...
- 10/25/15--19:15: _Zuckerberg Angry Ab...
- 10/26/15--11:33: _Board of Supervisor...
- 10/26/15--20:32: _Illegal Trimmigrant...
- 10/26/15--21:43: _Mormon Church Group...
- 10/26/15--21:57: _Porn Version of “Le...
- 10/18/15--18:27: El Niño Bringing Fukushima Radiation to Nevada County
- 10/21/15--20:29: Blackwater To Provide Security For Local Electronics Company
- 10/22/15--03:51: Area Woman Thinks News Article Might Be About Her
- 10/22/15--15:45: People Have Chemtrail Breath Local Researcher Claims
- 10/22/15--18:23: Locals Patch Street Potholes with Pot
- 10/22/15--18:33: Family’s Use of Refrigerator Poetry Magnets Reveals Deep Discontent
- 10/23/15--15:36: Jesus Spotted in Western Nevada County Clouds
- 10/23/15--22:56: Nevada City Considers Allowing Select Neighborhoods to go Fallow
- 10/24/15--23:21: Penn Valley Woman Notices Grammatical Errors
- 10/24/15--23:25: Wife Divorces Man After He Compares Her to Sarah Palin
- 10/25/15--00:23: Fukushima Radiation Detected in North San Juan, CA
- 10/25/15--07:52: Area Man Stakes Gold Claim in Irrigation Ditch
- 10/25/15--19:15: Zuckerberg Angry About the Number of Nevada County Facebook Groups
- 10/26/15--11:33: Board of Supervisors to Supply Local Halloween Blood
- 10/26/15--20:32: Illegal Trimmigrant Thwarts Tweaker’s Gun Rampage
- 10/26/15--21:43: Mormon Church Group Protests Local Nudist Resort
- 10/26/15--21:57: Porn Version of “Left Behind” Less Amusing Than Original
It appears that the radioactive fallout from the Fukushima disaster in Japan in 2011 may spread a bit more rapidly than scientific models previously predicted due to this year's El Niño conditions, conditions not previously modeled in scientific studies.
A local man has been adding high value Google Adwords into his articles in order to boost his SEO rating in attempts to boost his website advertising revenue.
An area high-tech business has hired the security firm Blackwater to protect its assets and inventory that can no longer fit within the secure perimeters of the company's property.
Grass Valley, CA — Area woman Bridget Doggins suspects that an online article might be about her. Mr. Doggins spends a great deal of time on the Internet, especially Facebook. She’s been reading various post from local news media outlets and has grown increasingly concerned that they are directed at her. “I got this weird […]
A North San Juan man has completed an exhaustive Internet study to reveal that humans have something called "Chemtrail Breath."
Nevada City residents have grown tired of waiting for the city to repair the roadway and recently decided to take matters into their own hands. They did this by planting a serious of marijuana plants in the aging street's numerous pot holes.
What started out as a playful refrigerator game with the intention of increasing the family's language acumen, has revealed deep angst and discontent inside a local Nevada City family.
A Scooper reader has sent in the following photograph depicting what appears to be Jesus Christ arriving in the clouds in Western Nevada County.
In an effort to attract the valuable Bay Area tourist dollars, the City Council of Nevada City is considering allowing select neighborhoods to go fallow.
Zahhak Sobek, who is visiting the small California Gold Rush town from his home planet of Nocknon which orbits the star KIC 8462852, said he enjoys shopping Earth for trinkets and what-nots and recently discovered the delights of water pipe smoking.
Nevada County (it’s big, and looks like a pistol) — Mary Shilling of Penn Valley has noticed grammatical errors in several Nevada County online and print publications. And she is not happy about it. “Hey, I just can’t read an article with spelling and usage errors,” said Mary Shilling of Penn Valley. “Professionals should know […]
Things came to a head this week when Mr. Nicklas, in an attempt to compliment her, told his wife of 19 years that "she looked just like Sarah Palin" prompting Ms. Nicklas to file for a dissolution of marriage.
North San Juan resident, part-time chemtrail researcher and amateur ionizing radiation hobbyist Skyy Wolford announced to a somewhat disinterested crowd that two of his three Geiger counters were registering abnormally high levels of radiation.
Jimmie Brenton of Woodpecker Way said he's grown tired of not being able to exercise his "God-given liberty" to do what he wants with his land. He is also tired of people walking behind his house on the Nevada Irrigation District (NID) Cascade Canal trail.
Area Right Wing "Conservarian" blogger George Rebane accidentally injured fellow area blogger Todd Juvenal in Spenceville this weekend during their annual wild turkey hunt.
Palo Alto/Nevada County, CA — Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said early Monday morning that he is very concerned about the growing number of Nevada County-specific Facebook Groups popping up on the popular social media platform. “We are growing concerned about the sheer number of Nevada County-specific Facebook Groups that have appeared over the past year,” […]
As Halloween approaches, a Nevada County Attorney is stocking his wine cellar with the blood of Nevada County taxpayers. The October 27th Nevada County Board of Supervisors meeting agenda Consent Calendar requests an additional $150,000 to Count Tolancuono’s Grass Valley law firm.
A local tweaker, identified as 27 year-old Jason Wayne Galbraith, reportedly stormed into Cafe Mekka this morning while firing shots through the front door and windows with a semi-automatic 9-mm handgun.
A group of Mormons assembled in front of Zen’s Metaphysical Hideaway, in Grass Valley. ZMH, as it is known to patrons, is a clothing optional resort that allows people to bare it all and give the finger to textile normees.
A pornographic version of the popular 2014 Christian end times film Left Behind ironically is less amusing than the film it sets out to mock.