Articles on this Page
- 11/29/15--15:11: _Area Man Claims He ...
- 11/29/15--20:13: _Area Man Accidental...
- 11/29/15--21:47: _Area Psychic/Remote...
- 12/01/15--17:11: _City Council Passes...
- 12/02/15--06:16: _Area Senior Can No ...
- 12/02/15--09:20: _State of Jefferson ...
- 12/02/15--15:28: _Glenn Beck to Nevad...
- 12/02/15--18:19: _Local Anarcho-Capit...
- 12/02/15--18:44: _Area Cloud Seeder H...
- 12/03/15--13:14: _Area Parents Apolog...
- 12/03/15--14:00: _Nevada City Issues ...
- 12/04/15--05:49: _Plastic Bag Ban Thr...
- 12/04/15--19:34: _“Red Dog Jane” Ghos...
- 12/04/15--20:48: _Children May Be Sol...
- 12/05/15--13:49: _Government: Drones ...
- 12/05/15--21:07: _Grass Valley Expand...
- 12/06/15--06:22: _Area Chemtrail Beli...
- 12/06/15--10:40: _Rumor of Nevada Cit...
- 12/06/15--12:55: _Murderous, Screamin...
- 12/06/15--19:42: _Area Woman Injured ...
- 11/29/15--15:11: Area Man Claims He Can Defeat ISIS with Pork & Goats
- 11/29/15--20:13: Area Man Accidentally Terrifies Save Mart with Maul Axe
- 11/29/15--21:47: Area Psychic/Remote Viewer Sees Nothing Interesting
- 12/01/15--17:11: City Council Passes Anti-Irish Ordinance After Rise of Gangs
- 12/02/15--06:16: Area Senior Can No Longer Print
- 12/02/15--09:20: State of Jefferson Protest Prompts Mothman Appearance [VIDEO]
- 12/02/15--15:28: Glenn Beck to Nevada County: Too Crazy for Me
- 12/02/15--18:19: Local Anarcho-Capitalist Has No Sense of Humor
- 12/02/15--18:44: Area Cloud Seeder Hoping for a Chemtrail Promotion
- 12/03/15--13:14: Area Parents Apologize in Advance for Son’s Mass Murder
- 12/04/15--05:49: Plastic Bag Ban Threatens Garbage Patch Vortex, Organizer Says
- 12/04/15--19:34: “Red Dog Jane” Ghost Spotted on Highway 20
- 12/04/15--20:48: Children May Be Solution to Gun Violence
- 12/05/15--13:49: Government: Drones for Chemtrail Operations
- 12/05/15--21:07: Grass Valley Expands Roundabout with Merry-Go-Round
- 12/06/15--06:22: Area Chemtrail Believer Bullied by Math “Thugs“
- 12/06/15--10:40: Rumor of Nevada City Fire is False
- 12/06/15--12:55: Murderous, Screaming Rampage Results in Missing Spider
- 12/06/15--19:42: Area Woman Injured By Kmart Receipt Pile
An area man claims that he can defeat Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL), also known as Islamic State of Iraq and Syria or ISIS, with various pork products and goat sex. Trey Collins has grown tired of what he perceives as a lack of action by the United States government in dealing with the growing ISIS menace.
According to sources leaving the store, Mr. Morgan didn't go on a murderous rampage through the grocery store, but rather was walking around the aisles with a young boy holding what appeared to be a 6 to 8 lb. maul axe.
Area clairvoyant, spirit channeller and "remote viewer" Nico Mooney admitted to his friends this past week that he can indeed remote view phenomena all around the world, however what he sees is boring and uneventful.
After recent gang violence has threaten the burgeoning, yet fragile Nevada City tourism industry, the city council has passed the nation's first anti-Irish immigration law in almost 120 years.
Mr. Rodriguez prints "every god-damned email" he gets because he's afraid he'll lose it. Reynaldo M. Rodriguez's printer has stopped working.
The Mothman creature appeared after an 3 hour pro-State of Jefferson protest on the normally ordinary and uneventful overpass. The protest, which was organized to raise secession awareness for the proposed 51st State, seems to have drawn the foreboding creature to the Nevada County Area.
Talk show host Glenn Beck said that Nevada County was just "too bat-@#$1 crazy, even for me" on his program Thursday night.
"And there all all kinds of Anarchists, you see. There's Laissez-faire ones like me, and other ones. Then there's the hippie Anarcho-syndicalists ones. Commune types. Similar, but different than me," ranted Mr. "X."
The former Navy Pilot and current cloud seeding captain of a Evergreen 747 based out of Beale Air Force base, has been eyeing the coveted Chemtrail Captain position ever since he joined Evergreen's gioengineering fleet back in 2006.
Maureen and Jimmy are the parents of Jason Dant, a notorious gun “collector” who recently left his Horton Street home and is currently living in a fortified bunker with no address somewhere in Penn Valley.
In an on-going effort to empty the boardwalk of transients and hipsters, Nevada City Police Chief Timothy Foley today issued the first Open Carry Permit—for a musical instrument. Accordion enthusiast Fran Cole, a bottle blonde attorney in knee length lederhosen, was awarded the single permit.
Angela Hansen organized the grassroots effort to save the Pacific Garbage Vortex Patch when she realized that the new ban would force local residents to bring their own paper or canvas bags while shopping.
The circumstances behind Janie H. Barnes' 1941 death are still a mystery. According to scant police records, Ms. Barnes was apparently walking alone towards Truckee during the early morning hours of September 6th, 1941 on what is now Highway 20.
If you think your toddler is too immature to properly handle a loaded firearm safely, think again.
In a surprise executive order, the Obama Administration announced plans to license and deploy aerial drones to conduct Chemtrail spraying operations.
Grass Valley's new Soviet-style leadership did what any politburo government would do: distract its citizens with spectacle and entertainment. And to that end, government officials have installed a Merry-go-Round in the middle of the Roundabout.
Mary McAlister seemed surprised that others took issue with her incendiary share of a billboard picture that warned people of the dangers of geoengineering.
Rumors of Nevada City burning to the ground last night are completely unfounded. The Nevada County Scooper can confirm that it was all a practical joke started by some clown named Robert X.
Police responded to a home on the 12000 block of Squirrel Creek Rd. on Sunday night upon receiving reports of a woman screaming and a man yelling, “Die, bitch! I am gonna [deleted] kill you!” Officers were advised to proceed with caution.
Layaway has a new meaning for long time Grass Valley resident Millie Franks after she was nearly smothered under 27 lbs. of Kmart receipts on Saturday.