Articles on this Page
- 12/07/15--11:00: _Mysterious Air Forc...
- 12/08/15--09:02: _Nevada Prepares for...
- 12/08/15--21:04: _Local Researcher: B...
- 12/09/15--16:26: _Cannabis Colonic Cr...
- 12/09/15--21:04: _Bilderberg Group to...
- 12/10/15--07:12: _Dark Truth: Dorsey ...
- 12/10/15--21:46: _Grandmother Finally...
- 12/11/15--14:58: _Mega Mosque Planned...
- 12/11/15--15:23: _Scotch Broom to be ...
- 12/12/15--15:47: _Naughty Biker Brawl...
- 12/14/15--14:22: _Man with “I Don’t C...
- 12/15/15--08:28: _Dept. of Defense St...
- 12/15/15--10:31: _Truckee Couple Free...
- 12/16/15--08:08: _Area Woman Thinks N...
- 12/16/15--15:00: _Childhood Friends O...
- 12/16/15--15:05: _Area Woman Treats A...
- 12/16/15--19:51: _Area Woman to Sell ...
- 12/16/15--20:08: _“Victorian Christma...
- 12/16/15--20:59: _Local ACLU to Defen...
- 12/17/15--11:05: _Area Parking Meter ...
- 12/07/15--11:00: Mysterious Air Force Space Vehicle Actually a Taco Truck
- 12/08/15--09:02: Nevada Prepares for Influx of State of Jefferson Refugees
- 12/08/15--21:04: Local Researcher: Bend, Oregon Doesn’t Exist
- 12/09/15--16:26: Cannabis Colonic Craze Sweeps Through Nevada County
- 12/09/15--21:04: Bilderberg Group to Meet in Sierra City in 2016
- 12/10/15--21:46: Grandmother Finally Sends “Selfie” After Text Gibberish
- 12/11/15--14:58: Mega Mosque Planned Next to Local Church
- 12/11/15--15:23: Scotch Broom to be Planted Along California Highways
- 12/12/15--15:47: Naughty Biker Brawl Spoils Christmas Toy Run
- 12/14/15--14:22: Man with “I Don’t Call 911” Shirt Has Never Fired a Gun
- 12/15/15--08:28: Dept. of Defense Stepping Up Local Haldol Chemtrail Efforts
- 12/15/15--10:31: Truckee Couple Freezes To Death Awaiting Star Wars Opening
- 12/16/15--08:08: Area Woman Thinks News Article Might Be About Her
- 12/16/15--15:05: Area Woman Treats Autism with Coconut Oil
- 12/16/15--19:51: Area Woman to Sell Tin Foil Hats on Etsy.com
- 12/16/15--20:59: Local ACLU to Defend Groups Who Plan to Destroy Local ACLU Office
- 12/17/15--11:05: Area Parking Meter Reader Says Job Fulfilling and Rewarding
The appearance of an apparent long-silvery space vehicle in the downtown Grass Valley, CA Safeway parking lot has been verified as an out-of-town Taco Truck and not a US Air Force surveillance device.
Officials from the State of Nevada are reporting a new alarming trend, a mass migration to Nevada of residents escaping from the rural California states that are targeted to become the new State of Jefferson.
North San Juan resident, part-time chemtrail researcher and amateur ionizing radiation hobbyist Skyy Wolford announced to a somewhat disinterested crowd out in front of the Sierra Super Stop that Bend, Oregon is an elaborate hoax and does not exist.
There is a new trend in town and it has caught fire like a homeless encampment. Cannabis colonics are all the rage and have taken the entire county by storm according to Dr. Ira Nusebaum, Nevada County’s foremost expert in colon care.
The annual private meeting of North American and European elites known as the Bilderberg Group announced this week that they will be holding their annual conference at Herrington's Sierra Pines Resort in May of 2016.
The Nevada County Scooper has learned that the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is installing a Chemtrail production facility on Highway 49.
After repeated attempts to send her daughter and granddaughter a "selfie," Mythel Adams of Grass Valley finally managed to send a somewhat coherant message using her new iPhone 6 that her daughter purchased for her.
A new "mega mosque" is slated to open next to Twin Cities Church sometime next year, according to developers working on the project.
Climate change is causing California to reevaluate its position on Scotch broom. This oft maligned plant is now being touted as a valuable environmental asset.
The 24th annual Nevada County Food & Toy Run was a little more memorable than expected this year for some unlucky participants. Dozens of motorcycle riders never left the Eric Rood Administrative Center staging area in Nevada City due to a vicious brawl between rival bike club members.
Mr. Rennie of Grass Valley has never fired as much as water pistol. He likes to talk big on the local Facebook groups about the importance of arming all citizens to protect them, in his words, "from the bad guys and the government.
he Scooper has just learned that the Department of Defense (DoD), in coordination with several Internet service providers (ISPs), is stepping up their Chemtrail efforts to alleviate the acrimony on several local blogs and on Facebook leading up to the election next year. Also recent gun violence has turned what were normal people into complete assholes.
A Truckee, California couple sadly passed away late last night as they sat waiting in the sub-freezing temperatures for the premiere of Star Wars. Bill and Melynda Gates [no relation to Microsoft mogul Bill Gates] decided earlier this week to camp out at the NorthStar Resort Village Cinemas in order to be first in line to see this holiday season's movie blockbuster.
Area woman Bridget Doggins suspects that an online article might be about her. Ms. Doggins spends a great deal of time on the Internet, especially Facebook. She's been reading various post from local news media outlets and has grown increasingly concerned that they are directed at her.
Homegrown childhood friends Louise Albright and Jessica Downery grew up in Western Nevada County and have always discussed opening a business together. This week, the pair announced plans to open what they believe will be a successful business in the usually quiet township of Penn Valley, CA.
Merrilee Longshoes is concerned about her family’s health. And the health of those in the greater community. Recently she discovered the homeopathic healing qualities of coconut oil after reading several Facebook posts and a few alternative health web articles about the popular tropical oil.
Like many others in Nevada County, Merrilee Longshoes is concerned about her family’s health, and how it is being negatively impacted by electromagnetic radiation. EMR is generated by all wireless devices, including cell phone towers, smart phones, microwave ovens, and PG&E’s smart meters.
Victorian Christmas is a decades-old tradition in Nevada City. It is well-known for its "magical setting of hilly streets outlined with twinkling white lights and authentic gas lamps, wandering minstrels and carolers dressed in Victorian attire, and a myriad of visitors sharing holiday cheer and good tidings", according to the Nevada City Chamber of Commerce website.
After a recent and successful launch of the Nevada County chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union or ACLU, the organization announced on Wednesday that it plans to "rigorously defend" the right of various hate and terrorist groups to burn down its new proposed office headquarters.
If you live in or visit Nevada City chances are you will see Richard Craneum patrolling the streets of the downtown historical district. Craneum has been the city's sole parking meter reader for the last 8 years.