Articles on this Page
- 12/20/15--08:31: _Penn Valley to Adop...
- 12/20/15--16:04: _Fight at Del Oro Th...
- 12/20/15--17:57: _Jesus Spotted in We...
- 12/20/15--18:40: _Roseville Launches ...
- 12/21/15--05:45: _Teenager Mistakes P...
- 12/21/15--15:24: _El Niño Bringing Fu...
- 12/22/15--19:53: _County Supervisors ...
- 12/23/15--08:44: _Jehovah’s Witnesses...
- 12/23/15--08:51: _Pet Cougar Makes Ce...
- 12/26/15--20:21: _Driver-less Vehicle...
- 12/26/15--21:36: _Local Christians Pr...
- 12/30/15--09:25: _Area Man Scolds “Mu...
- 12/31/15--06:08: _Officials Urge Calm...
- 12/31/15--09:53: _Area TV Producer Re...
- 01/01/16--09:14: _Area Entrepreneur E...
- 01/01/16--09:17: _Man Trapped in Show...
- 01/01/16--20:24: _Biblical Archaeolog...
- 01/01/16--21:03: _Area Cat Ingests Me...
- 01/03/16--16:29: _Local Researcher: A...
- 01/03/16--17:26: _Area “Sheepbull” Sa...
- 12/20/15--08:31: Penn Valley to Adopt Confederate Battle Flag
- 12/20/15--16:04: Fight at Del Oro Theatre Was A Debate Over Chewbacca’s Gender
- 12/20/15--17:57: Jesus Spotted in Western Nevada County Clouds
- 12/20/15--18:40: Roseville Launches “Don’t Nevada County Roseville” Campaign
- 12/21/15--05:45: Teenager Mistakes Pediatric Inhaler for Bong
- 12/21/15--15:24: El Niño Bringing Fukushima Radiation to Nevada County
- 12/22/15--19:53: County Supervisors Approve Microbrewery and Fellatio Bar
- 12/23/15--08:44: Jehovah’s Witnesses Cited For Taking Down Christmas Decorations
- 12/23/15--08:51: Pet Cougar Makes Cedar Ridge Neighbors Nervous
- 12/26/15--20:21: Driver-less Vehicle Halts Grass Valley Traffic
- 12/26/15--21:36: Local Christians Protest Murderer’s Allocution
- 12/30/15--09:25: Area Man Scolds “Muslim” Outdoor Umbrellas
- 12/31/15--06:08: Officials Urge Calm During Upcoming Military/Martial Law Exercise
- 12/31/15--09:53: Area TV Producer Removes Mount Shasta
- 01/01/16--09:14: Area Entrepreneur Erases God With Microwave Brain Machine
- 01/01/16--09:17: Man Trapped in Shower Survives on Wife’s Shampoo
- 01/01/16--20:24: Biblical Archaeologists Find Noah’s Ark in Nevada City, CA
- 01/01/16--21:03: Area Cat Ingests Meth Stash/Kills Owners
- 01/03/16--16:29: Local Researcher: Ann Arbor, Michigan Doesn’t Exist
- 01/03/16--17:26: Area “Sheepbull” Sadly Put Down
A group of Penn Valley, CA activists have banded together and unofficially declared the Confederate Battle Flag to be its unofficial city flag. They've formed an action group called the Penn Valley Citizens Against Speech Oppression or PVCASO (pronounced "puv cay-so"), which aims to restore the values of traditional, Christian America to America.
The altercation took place about 45 minutes into The Force Awakens when two local and long-time friends started arguing about the gender of furry supporting character Chewbacca. Lee Corneys of Grass Valley and Jerry Dodge were both taken into custody following the brawl and later released on bail.
A Scooper reader has sent in the following photograph depicting what appears to be Jesus Christ arriving in the clouds in Western Nevada County.
Roseville, CA — Roseville native and local zoning activist Misty Smith doesn’t like what she’s seeing in her neighborhood. So she’s formed a controversial Roseville group to stop Nevada County from influencing anti-development forces in her town. “Roseville used to be this safe, clean and orderly place to live,” Ms. Smith observed, “but now all these […]
An area teenager discovered late Thursday night that the bong she was using was not a marijuana water pipe, but rather a pediatric asthma inhaler.
It appears that the radioactive fallout from the Fukushima disaster in Japan in 2011 may spread a bit more rapidly than scientific models previously predicted due to this year's El Niño conditions, conditions not previously modeled in scientific studies.
In a private and unannounced session, the Nevada County Board of Supervisors voted to allow multinational adult lifestyles company Risqué Business, inc. to open a microbrewery and "fellatio" bar within Nevada County.
A group of Jehovah's Witnesses were cited early this week for removing Christmas decorations in a Cedar Ridge neighborhood. The group, not normally known for such aggressive, anti-holiday activity, spent several hours in the early Monday morning removing decorations in the Summerset Drive neighborhood and replacing them with eraser-less, #2 "Birthday Jesus" pencils.
Residents of the usually quiet and worry free neighbor of Somerset Drive have something to occupy their minds. Their Neighbors have just acquired a pet cougar.
A Google self-driving car caused a traffic jam in Grass Valley over the weekend. A Google engineer decided to try out the new driver-less car in this area to, as he explains, “put it through the paces of my own hometown, where I learned to drive.”
Three local Christian activist groups gathered their members together and carpooled to the Nevada County Superior Courthouse after reading an article in the Union newspaper about today’s scheduled allocution of convicted killer, Mikal Hanscomb.
Lawrence Bergerson of Penn Valley took it upon himself to explain the evils of Islam to what he believed were burqa-clad women in a downtown Grass Valley restaurant. The lecture was believed to have lasted as long as 5 minutes before the management asked him to leave the property.
Nevada County Police will be collaborating with the FBI, the ATF and other Department of Homeland Security agencies to conduct 'martial law-type scenarios' in Nevada County at an unspecified time later this year.
Local starlet, writer and producer Heather Donahue has successfully removed Mount Shasta from the landscape as part of her upcoming television program. At a cost of over 145.7 billion dollars, many are questioning the wisdom of removing an entire mountain for the purposes of entertainment.
A Grass Valley inventor has invented a brain scan machine that will replace what he calls "arcane belief systems" with "modern, humanist principles." Brian K. Hart has been working on what he calls his Cognitive Replacement System or CRS for over a decade.
Sources close to the Rice family noted that Ken sampled and consumed as many as 17 of his wife's hair and body care products stored in the shower.
Archaeologists from Brigham Young and Southern Methodist Universities have discovered remnants of Noah's Ark on the side of a Nevada City, CA mountain.
A North Church Street cat accidentally ingested an entire stash of methamphetamine late this week and went on a murderous rampage. After eating what authorities claim was a small amount of "Biznack," Abu, the name of the male black cat, not only destroyed the inside of the small studio home, but also killed both occupants.
North San Juan resident, part-time chemtrail researcher and amateur ionizing radiation hobbyist Skyy Wolford announced to a somewhat disinterested crowd out in front of the Sierra Super Stop that Ann Arbor, Michigan is an elaborate hoax and does not exist.
After making a go of it in the real world, the world's only "Sheep-bull" was sadly put down after aggressively attacking a local gardener's tomato plants. This is the third such incident in the past three months that involved the hybrid animal affectionately called "Tegan" by it's owners.