Articles on this Page
- 01/03/16--18:10: _R.L. Crabb Apparent...
- 01/04/16--09:15: _Let Me Tell You Abo...
- 01/05/16--11:16: _Wife Divorces Man A...
- 01/05/16--17:09: _Demon Captured at L...
- 01/05/16--19:40: _Local Rooster Inspi...
- 01/07/16--20:09: _Area Woman Doesn’t ...
- 01/08/16--06:13: _Gangs in America: C...
- 01/08/16--07:27: _Brief: Tinfoil Hats...
- 01/08/16--10:10: _Del Oro Tower to Of...
- 01/09/16--10:23: _Chemtrail Elites Se...
- 01/09/16--10:44: _Chemtrail Film Fest...
- 01/09/16--11:33: _Is Nevada City’s Ou...
- 01/09/16--13:01: _Area Cashier Not Fi...
- 01/10/16--17:59: _Vaping Stops Chemtr...
- 01/11/16--12:41: _Area Man Discovers ...
- 01/11/16--14:18: _Bilderberg Group to...
- 01/11/16--15:29: _Teenager Eats Entir...
- 01/12/16--06:20: _California Associat...
- 01/12/16--09:11: _Area Office Worker ...
- 01/13/16--10:14: _UN Study: Your Dog ...
- 01/03/16--18:10: R.L. Crabb Apparently Not Dead
- 01/04/16--09:15: Let Me Tell You About Your Kids, Says Childless Man
- 01/05/16--11:16: Wife Divorces Man After He Compares Her to Sarah Palin
- 01/05/16--17:09: Demon Captured at Local Hospital Actually a Kardashian
- 01/05/16--19:40: Local Rooster Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner: Seeks Cow Reassignment
- 01/07/16--20:09: Area Woman Doesn’t Understand Why CPS is at Her House
- 01/08/16--06:13: Gangs in America: City Passes Anti-Irish Ordinance
- 01/08/16--07:27: Brief: Tinfoil Hats No Longer Effective
- 01/08/16--10:10: Del Oro Tower to Offer Free WiFi For Grass Valley
- 01/09/16--10:23: Chemtrail Elites Send Nevada City “a Message”
- 01/09/16--10:44: Chemtrail Film Festival Coming To Nevada City, CA
- 01/09/16--11:33: Is Nevada City’s Outside Inn Out or Inside? Finally Settled
- 01/09/16--13:01: Area Cashier Not Fired for Licking Cantaloupe
- 01/10/16--17:59: Vaping Stops Chemtrails, Study Says
- 01/11/16--12:41: Area Man Discovers Chihuahua in Subway Sandwich
- 01/11/16--14:18: Bilderberg Group to Meet in Sierra City in 2016
- 01/11/16--15:29: Teenager Eats Entire Bag of Cough Drops
- 01/12/16--09:11: Area Office Worker Unsure Why Cheeto Goes Uneaten
- 01/13/16--10:14: UN Study: Your Dog Eats Better than 2 Billion People
After rumor of his untimely and surprising demise, the formerly dead local cartoonist and Scooper patron saint R.L. Crabb is apparently not dead. The Nevada County Scooper learned of this breaking news after an anonymous person slipped an unsigned white envelope under our Penn Valley, CA office front door. Scooper President Lou LaPlante attempted to apprehend the person, but they escaped in a faded, seafoam-blue AMC Gremlin.
Local technology worker Brent Underwood says he's "got the whole kid thing figured out" despite not having any children of his own. Mr. Underwood says he's got a unique understanding of child development and parenting wisdom from closely observing families for the past 5 years.
Things came to a head this week when Mr. Nicklas, in an attempt to compliment her, told his wife of 19 years that "she looked just like Sarah Palin" prompting Ms. Nicklas to file for a dissolution of marriage.
In an attempt to stay relevant, an unidentified member of the Kardashian family invaded the room of a dying patient dressed as a demon at Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital earlier this week. In an exclusive and somewhat terrifying photo obtained by the Nevada County Scooper, one can see what appears to be a demonic figure jumping onto the bed of a dying patient.
Neighbors surrounding the Ridge Feed and Supply store on Ridge Road learned that the iconic Mascot Chicken is seeking a "Species Re-Assignment" surgery after learning about the trials and tribulations of Bruce Jenner.
Grass Valley, CA — Nevada County Child Protective Services (CPS) has visited the home of Grass Valley resident Shelly Wagner for the third time this year. Ms. Wagner, who is a single mom, doesn’t understand why CPS keeps coming to her house but she has her suspicions. “I don’t know who keeps calling these guys, […]
After recent gang violence has threaten the burgeoning, yet fragile Nevada City tourism industry, the city council has passed the nation's first anti-Irish immigration law in almost 120 years.
Groups of conspiracy theorists and alien watchers have used tinfoil hats to repel both government broadcasts and alien brain waves. Scientists are now finding them to no longer be an effective means of protection.
The Del Oro theater in Grass Valley, CA and the popular movie streaming service NetFlix™ announced early Thursday that the theater's iconic tower on Mill Street will provide high-speed Internet to the downtown area. The service, which has been in the planning phases for almost five years and had numerous setbacks, will provide Internet speeds similar to that of Satellite broadband.
Sources close to the Department of Defense, NOAA, NASA and C-SPAN have informed the Nevada County Scooper that the recent sighting of local community activist Reinette Senum in Chemtrail form was a deliberate attempt to intimidate the small and rebellious Sierra foothills community.
The Chemtrail Action Network (CAN) announced the first ever traveling Chemtrail Film Festival coming to Nevada City, CA this January. The film festival, the first of its kind, will be making its first stop in the secluded Sierra Nevada Foothills town for a 4 day run starting on the 14th of January and running until late January 18th.
After much deliberation, discussion and confusion, Nevada City has decided that the Outside Inn is both In and Outside, which has relieved years of community anxiety. The city was forced to address this issue after Russian President Vladimir Putin recently stayed at the popular lodging location.
SPD Grocery Store checkout clerk Megan Albright will not be terminated for "taste testing" customer Cantaloupes. Ms. Albright, who has worked for the highly-praised local grocery story for almost a year, has been using an unique method to test produce for freshness.
Local Sierra Super Stop parking lot orator and ionizing radiation hobbyist Skyy Wolford announced the discovery of a completely safe and effective method for neutralizing the blanket of chemtrails over Nevada County.
The long line at the local Subway Sandwich shop in Grass Valley's Fowler Center came to a brief halt on Friday when area B & C Hardware worker Rick Guzman found a whole, live Chihuahua puppy in his sandwich.
The annual private meeting of North American and European elites known as the Bilderberg Group announced this week that they will be holding their annual conference at Herrington's Sierra Pines Resort in May of 2016.
Local 15-year-old Kevin Thomas of Grass Valley ingested an entire bag of Ricola™ Big Bag Sugar Free Lemon Mint Cough Drops after arriving from home from Nevada Union High School late yesterday afternoon. He's expected to make a full recovery.
The California Association of Trial Lawyers (CATL) today announced that it had awarded Nevada County a Special Certificate of Appreciation and admitted it to its Hall of Fame.
Area technology worker and parental advice expert Brent Underwood doesn't understand why no one will eat the last Cheeto® in the break room. The lone puffy snack treat, which has sat in a paper tray for over 3 hours, has not been fondled nor eaten leading Mr. Underwood confused about what's wrong with it.
Rundex Family Foundation has published a report which finds the majority of American pets eat better and have better healthcare than over 2 billion of Earth's inhabitants.