Articles on this Page
- 01/30/16--10:42: _Local Hero Murdered...
- 01/31/16--20:39: _Duffy’s Alley Blues*
- 02/02/16--19:46: _Local Christian Sci...
- 02/02/16--19:58: _Area Man Bravely Re...
- 02/02/16--20:40: _Local Man Accidenta...
- 01/28/16--19:34: _Amazon Echo Holds F...
- 02/04/16--20:09: _Spontaneous Flash M...
- 02/05/16--07:27: _Yuba River Male Gen...
- 02/06/16--10:46: _UFO Caught Sucking ...
- 02/06/16--13:42: _Investigators Stumb...
- 03/17/16--08:25: _Area Man Pays with ...
- 03/17/16--15:30: _Area Survivalist No...
- 03/17/16--16:11: _“A Chorus Line” Bri...
- 03/18/16--12:29: _Mormons Provide Sol...
- 03/18/16--13:50: _Protests Break Out ...
- 03/18/16--18:27: _Confirmed: 2.5 Mile...
- 03/19/16--17:29: _Safeway Shopper Att...
- 03/19/16--17:41: _Nevada City Schools...
- 03/19/16--18:44: _Area Man Immediatel...
- 03/20/16--09:23: _An Empty Starbucks:...
- 01/30/16--10:42: Local Hero Murdered After Killing 20 Policemen in Armed Standoff
- 01/31/16--20:39: Duffy’s Alley Blues*
- 02/02/16--19:46: Local Christian Scientist Not Really A Scientist/Christian
- 02/02/16--19:58: Area Man Bravely Refuses to Apologize for Being White
- 02/02/16--20:40: Local Man Accidentally Hits Share Button on Adult Web Site
- 01/28/16--19:34: Amazon Echo Holds Family Hostage In Home
- 02/04/16--20:09: Spontaneous Flash Mob Breaks Out in Grocery Outlet
- 02/05/16--07:27: Yuba River Male Gender, Not Female Study Finds
- 02/06/16--10:46: UFO Caught Sucking Water Out Of California Lake
- 02/06/16--13:42: Investigators Stumble Upon Secret Graniteville Bunker
- 03/17/16--08:25: Area Man Pays with a Check
- 03/17/16--15:30: Area Survivalist Not Sure What He’s Preparing For
- 03/17/16--16:11: “A Chorus Line” Briefly Stops Traffic on Highway 49
- 03/18/16--12:29: Mormons Provide Solution to Area’s Chronic Drunk-Driving Problem
- 03/18/16--13:50: Protests Break Out Over Proposed Blazing Saddles Showing
- 03/18/16--18:27: Confirmed: 2.5 Mile Comet to Impact Local Man’s Brain
- 03/19/16--17:41: Nevada City Schools to Observe Muslim Holidays
- 03/19/16--18:44: Area Man Immediately Regrets Picking Up Hitchhikers
- 03/20/16--09:23: An Empty Starbucks: Are Chemtrails to Blame?
Area police ruthlessly murdered an area hero and constitutional enthusiast late last night. The county Sheriff's Investigation spokesperson has claimed that the hero had to be 'stopped' before he "shot too many more policemen.
It's Duffy's Alley Blues....
Local anti-vaccine activist, mother of two children and unknowing proponent of Natural Selection Lisa Fellows is not a Christian Scientist as she has recently claimed on her children's vaccine schedule form required by local schools. In fact, she's not even a Christian.
Local stalwart and proud patriot Wes Ford of Lake of the Pines, CA recently took to social media to proclaim his unwillingness to apologize for many of his traits.
A local 32 year old Grass Valley man has accidentally hit a "share" button on the popular pornography site "assablanca.com."
When the Johnsons took delivery of an Amazon.com echo, it created some controversy in their normally austere household. It also created an atmosphere of terror.
In a rare, but not unprecedented event, a flash mob spontaneously broke out late Wednesday afternoon inside of the Grass Valley, CA Grocery Outlet grocery store. Patrons both inside and out joined in the free-for-all melee and danced with mad abandon.
According to researchers at the influential Rundex Family Foundation in Palo Alto, CA, the three forks Yuba River should be referred to using male adjectives.
A local pilot and amateur photographer has shared an exclusive photo with the Nevada County Scooper depicting a UFO hovering over Scotts Flat Lake.
This is where the adventure begins. The following is a [heavily] edited recount of Moonash's and Mr. Wolford's unusual discovery. Residents of the usually private and esoteric Sierra Nevada foothills community didn't know about this.
Local SPD cashier Megan Albright was temporarily confused on Thursday when grocery store patron and long Nevada City resident Toby “Doob” Carnevale attempted to use a check to purchase a single Mentos candy.
Area survivalist and cattle rancher Bryan Buxton of Penn Valley, CA has spent over 15 years collection and storing food and weapons in his backyard underground bunker when it occurred to him this week that he had no idea what he was preparing for.
The drive to North San Juan, CA became a little trickier on Sunday when the entire cast from A Chorus Line temporarily blocked all lanes of highway 49 traffic in an impromptu dance.
The Nevada County Sheriff’s Department announced a new pilot program yesterday enlisting members of a local Mormon mission to give free rides to late night bar-goers. The partnership seeks to put an end to decades of tragic fatal alcohol-related incidents along Nevada County roadways, particularly along the Highway 49 corridor.
Protests broke out late this week as a group of activists marched in front of Grass Valley's Del Oro Theater after the establishment announced plans to show a special matinee of Mel Brooks 1974 comedy film Blazing Saddles.
Playing off recent reports that a super-comet is scheduled to impact Earth in the same time frame, Mr. Wolford wanted to stress to the largely disinterested and sometimes nervous crowd that this calamitous even was really about him.
Cedar Ridge resident Tommy Empire attempted on Wednesday afternoon to have a Siri-like conversation with a Safeway self-checkout machine.
Following the lead of the New York City school system, the nation's largest, the upstart Sierra Nevada foothills community of Nevada City announced that its schools will observe the two most important Muslim holidays next school year.
Recent Vacaville transplant and painting contractor Tommy Empire of Cedar Ridge immediately regretting picking up three hitchhikers Friday afternoon
An area woman frantically raved all over social media about there being no line at the Grass Valley Starbucks earlier this morning.