Articles on this Page
- 04/02/16--23:12: _Area Woman Thoughtf...
- 04/03/16--09:13: _Let Me Tell You Abo...
- 04/04/16--19:47: _Area Man with 17 Bu...
- 04/04/16--20:20: _Kangaroo Mob Runs A...
- 04/04/16--21:26: _Stoners™ “Munchery”...
- 04/04/16--21:41: _Department of Defen...
- 04/05/16--07:10: _Soul Kitchen Closes...
- 04/05/16--18:56: _Pet Cougar Makes Ce...
- 04/05/16--19:02: _Area Cat Ingests Me...
- 04/06/16--07:44: _New Study: Chemtrai...
- 04/06/16--10:11: _Area Woman Has Trou...
- 04/08/16--10:32: _1,500,000 Gallons O...
- 04/09/16--11:42: _Local Realtors Braw...
- 04/09/16--14:33: _New Union Publisher...
- 04/09/16--20:56: _Area Town to Hire D...
- 04/09/16--21:03: _Local Admissions an...
- 04/09/16--22:01: _Feds Ban Insecticid...
- 04/09/16--22:22: _Area Man Washes in ...
- 04/10/16--21:48: _Alta Sierra Man Swe...
- 04/10/16--23:38: _Locals Patch Street...
- 04/02/16--23:12: Area Woman Thoughtfully Fondles Eggs
- 04/03/16--09:13: Let Me Tell You About Your Kids, Says Childless Man
- 04/04/16--19:47: Area Man with 17 Bumper Stickers Can’t Fit One More
- 04/04/16--20:20: Kangaroo Mob Runs Amok in North San Juan, CA
- 04/04/16--21:26: Stoners™ “Munchery” To Open in Grass Valley
- 04/04/16--21:41: Department of Defense Experimenting with Fluoride Chemtrails
- 04/05/16--07:10: Soul Kitchen Closes, Saying Penn Valley Not a Good Fit
- 04/05/16--18:56: Pet Cougar Makes Cedar Ridge Neighbors Nervous
- 04/05/16--19:02: Area Cat Ingests Meth Stash/Kills Owners
- 04/06/16--07:44: New Study: Chemtrails Are Great For Your Complexion
- 04/06/16--10:11: Area Woman Has Trouble Gathering Wood in Yoga Pants
- 04/08/16--10:32: 1,500,000 Gallons Of Sewage Spews Into Local Lake
- 04/09/16--11:42: Local Realtors Brawl Over Property Deal
- 04/09/16--14:33: New Union Publisher To Fight ‘Promotion’ From Vail to Grass Valley
- 04/09/16--20:56: Area Town to Hire Dirty Harry
- 04/09/16--22:22: Area Man Washes in Wrong Order in Shower
- 04/10/16--21:48: Alta Sierra Man Swears He Spotted Bigfoot
- 04/10/16--23:38: Locals Patch Street Potholes with Pot
The Scooper caught up with Ms. Williams at the egg stand on her weekly shopping trip for groceries. She was thoughtfully fondling the eggs.
Local technology worker Brent Underwood says he's "got the whole kid thing figured out" despite not having any children of his own. Mr. Underwood says he's got a unique understanding of child development and parenting wisdom from closely observing families for the past 5 years.
Nevada City resident Toby "Doob" Carnevale has no trouble telling you what's on his mind. And he does so on the back of his 2009 Toyota Prius where he has 17 bumper stickers attached. Mr. Carnevale has no room left for his latest "Be nice to America, Or We'll Bring Democracy to Your Country" sticker.
A mob of kangaroos has escaped from a private ranch on the San Juan Ridge, a remote hippie redneck community in the Sierra Nevada Foothills of Northern California.
The nation's first restaurant dedicated to the burgeoning "impulse munchie" market is opening in the Sierra Nevada Foothills town of Grass Valley, CA. The new chain called Stoners™ which is new subsidiary of Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc., is and hopes to serve what the company believes is a radically under-served and growing market currently dominated by the fast food chain Taco Bell.
The DoD is expanding its current PZ-11X1 and PS-09B3 chemtrail distribution programs by adding aerosolized fluoride into its disbursement systems.
Penn Valley's Angel's Soul Kitchen restaurant is apparently dead on arrival. The newly-opened 'Soul Kitchen' felt obliged to shut its doors after only 24 minutes of operation. There may be hope, however.
Residents of the usually quiet and worry free neighbor of Somerset Drive have something to occupy their minds. Their Neighbors have just acquired a pet cougar.
A North Church Street cat accidentally ingested an entire stash of methamphetamine late this week and went on a murderous rampage. After eating what authorities claim was a small amount of "Biznack," Abu, the name of the male black cat, not only destroyed the inside of the small studio home, but also killed both occupants.
At Sierra Community College in Grass Valley, CA, science student Sandra Willis has made an ironic discovery about the utility of chemtrails: they are great for you're complexion. Sandra Willis' discovery might sway naysayers into the pro-chemtrail camp.
Area woman Jessica Milton admitted to the Nevada County Scooper that she found chopping and collecting wood a challenge while wearing yoga pants. The 26 year old Penn Valley, CA native has been collecting wood her entire life, and this was the first, and apparently last time she is going to wear pants.
The Lake Wildwood community, a private gated community with a private lake in western Nevada county, received more than they bargained for when county workers, by order of the Nevada County Board of Supervisors, opened up gaping holes in the communities sewer system.
The Nevada County Sheriff and EMT’s were summoned this afternoon to a south Nevada County home. 911 operators received a report of a domestic disturbance from the frantically distressed homeowners.
The 150 year old Union newspaper of Grass Valley revealed the identity of their new publisher on Wednesday, confirming that industry veteran and soft rock aficionado, Don Rogers, currently of the Vail Daily, would be taking the reins from the outgoing Tjim Hemigs. The only fly in the ointment? Rogers isn’t expected to come quietly.
The quaint gold rush town of Nevada City has hired rogue San Francisco policeman Harry Callahan to patrol the troubled town's crime-ridden streets.
She, unfortunately, failed to feel the immediate effects of its probiotic properties, and loses faith in her ability to accurately discern colors at this point in time.
Wait! Don't kill that roach. It could be protected. It could be the rare and endangered Gigantic Sierra Nevada Roach recently discovered in Nevada City, CA.
Cedar Ridge private contractor, family man and dutiful husband Ken Rice accidentally washed himself in the wrong order in the shower early Wednesday morning.
Keith Bradenshauer swears he spotted Bigfoot Saturday night along Norlene Dr. on his way back from making a payment on his Check Cashing Service advance.
Nevada City residents have grown tired of waiting for the city to repair the roadway and recently decided to take matters into their own hands. They did this by planting a serious of marijuana plants in the aging street's numerous pot holes.