Articles on this Page
- 04/11/16--11:00: _Family’s Use of Ref...
- 04/12/16--08:32: _Job Seeker Uses Sna...
- 04/13/16--08:59: _Point/Counterpoint:...
- 04/17/16--14:24: _Man Driving Used Po...
- 04/17/16--19:11: _Cascade Shores Fami...
- 04/18/16--15:52: _People Have Chemtra...
- 04/18/16--17:57: _Nevada County First...
- 04/18/16--18:35: _Richard Simmons Fou...
- 04/18/16--20:19: _McDonald’s Testing ...
- 04/18/16--20:50: _Police Pursue Drive...
- 04/19/16--15:21: _Mormon Church Group...
- 04/19/16--15:21: _Teenage Boy Opens R...
- 04/19/16--18:13: _Local Business Laun...
- 04/20/16--13:51: _Area BMW Driver: “S...
- 04/20/16--19:43: _Missing Psych Ward ...
- 04/20/16--19:46: _Stephen King Spotte...
- 04/23/16--19:59: _Area Chemtrail Prot...
- 04/25/16--14:06: _Scooper on the Stre...
- 04/21/16--10:07: _Adult Toy Accidenta...
- 04/26/16--20:54: _Area Psychic/Remote...
- 04/11/16--11:00: Family’s Use of Refrigerator Poetry Magnets Reveals Deep Discontent
- 04/12/16--08:32: Job Seeker Uses Snapchat During Job Interview
- 04/13/16--08:59: Point/Counterpoint: My Computer Hates Me
- 04/17/16--14:24: Man Driving Used Police Car: Why Do People Treat Me Weird?
- 04/17/16--19:11: Cascade Shores Family Cited For Viking Funeral at Scott’s Flat Lake
- 04/18/16--15:52: People Have Chemtrail Breath Local Researcher Claims
- 04/18/16--17:57: Nevada County First in the Nation to Fine Dog Owners for Dog Poop
- 04/18/16--18:35: Richard Simmons Found Not Dead In L.A.
- 04/18/16--20:19: McDonald’s Testing All-You-Can-Eat French Fries in Grass Valley
- 04/18/16--20:50: Police Pursue Driver With Oversized Korn Sticker
- 04/19/16--15:21: Mormon Church Group Protests Local Nudist Resort
- 04/19/16--15:21: Teenage Boy Opens Refrigerator for the 14th Time in an Hour
- 04/19/16--18:13: Local Business Launches First Farm to Mouth to Toilet Restaurant
- 04/20/16--13:51: Area BMW Driver: “So What If I Drive Like an Asshole? F*ck You.”
- 04/20/16--19:43: Missing Psych Ward Patient Found Working As Local DJ
- 04/20/16--19:46: Stephen King Spotted at Local Grocery Outlet
- 04/23/16--19:59: Area Chemtrail Protest Fails to Notice Giant Cloud Penis
- 04/25/16--14:06: Scooper on the Street: What Does Oriental Taste Like?
- 04/21/16--10:07: Adult Toy Accidentally Purchased from Salvation Army
- 04/26/16--20:54: Area Psychic/Remote Viewer Sees Nothing Interesting
What started out as a playful refrigerator game with the intention of increasing the family's language acumen, has revealed deep angst and discontent inside a local Nevada City family.
Local job-seeking Millennial Deborah Williams failed to land a job at a high-profile digital video company Tuesday after she insisted on answering the interviewer's questions with Snapchat pictures.
Reynaldo M. Rodriguez of Grass Valley, CA thinks his computer hates him, and his computer has something to say about that.
People have been driving strangely around Hank Snow after the Grass Valley handyman purchased a surplus Crowne Victoria Police car.
A local Norwegian family from the Cascade Shores housing development is in hot water for attempting to cremate a deceased relative on Scotts Flat Lake earlier today. The Barstad family recently suffer the loss of the family's patriarch, Norman Barstad, who had lived with the family at their Spanish Lane home.
A North San Juan man has completed an exhaustive Internet study to reveal that humans have something called "Chemtrail Breath."
In a move that might set a precedent for the nation, the Nevada County Board of Supervisors unanimously approved an ordinance last Tuesday that will fine residents $100 if their uncollected dog feces are found in public places and thoroughfares.
Richard Simmons, the 67 year old fitness guru known for his "sweating to the oldies" workout videos, has been found alive.
The Grass Valley McDonald's announced that it will be testing an "all-you-can-eat" French Fry bar starting on April 28th.
A 32-year-old, fifth generation Grass Valley man was arrested late earlier this week after a 6-mile, 55 mph with a coordinated and joint pursuit between the Nevada County Sheriff and the Grass Police Departments.
A group of Mormons assembled in front of Zen’s Metaphysical Hideaway, in Grass Valley. ZMH, as it is known to patrons, is a clothing optional resort that allows people to bare it all and give the finger to textile normees.
15-year-old Kevin Thomas of Grass Valley, CA has opened his family's refrigerator for the 14th time in the past hour for no apparent reason.
The burgeoning farm to table movement has a new partner, and a new North San Juan restaurant has extended movement by adding the septic process to the entire dining experience.
Area BMW driver and asshole Don Victors doesn't care what people think of his driving. Mr. Victors, a former Director of Marketing at Adobe Systems and now a "budget web hosting" entrepreneur drives like he's the only person on Earth.
Nevada County mental health officials working with local law enforcement said they've located escaped psych ward patient James E. Stanley working as a night DJ at the Nevada City, CA-based community radio station KVMR.
American author of contemporary horror, supernatural fiction, suspense, science fiction, and fantasy Stephen King was spotted this weekend shopping at the popular discount supermarket Grocery Outlet.
During a chemtrail protest that took place on the Brunswick Road overpass in Grass Valley's Glenbrook Basin, a group of anti-geoengineering activists failed to notice a gigantic cloud penis in the western skies.
The Nevada County Scooper was curious on what "Oriental" Top Ramen tasted like. So we asked a few grocery store customers for their opinion on this popular flavor.
Shelly Wagner made an unfortunate discovery Monday afternoon after purchasing a sexual aid she thought was a common household tool at the Salvation Army.
Area clairvoyant, spirit channeller and "remote viewer" Nico Mooney admitted to his friends this past week that he can indeed remote view phenomena all around the world, however what he sees is boring and uneventful.