Articles on this Page
- 05/30/16--12:12: _Local Right Wingnut...
- 05/30/16--12:14: _Vaping Stops Chemtr...
- 05/30/16--20:38: _UFO Caught Sucking ...
- 05/31/16--20:11: _New Centennial Dam ...
- 06/01/16--06:18: _Banner Mountain Res...
- 06/01/16--10:22: _Massive Brawl Break...
- 06/01/16--15:47: _Demon Captured at L...
- 06/01/16--15:50: _Chemtrail Elites Se...
- 06/01/16--17:12: _High School Student...
- 06/01/16--17:24: _After a Long ‘is Ty...
- 06/02/16--09:13: _Local Farmer/Band L...
- 06/03/16--14:54: _Area Woman Regrets ...
- 06/03/16--14:57: _Dog in a Hot Summer...
- 06/03/16--14:59: _Trader Joe’s to Nev...
- 06/03/16--15:04: _Local Tea Party to ...
- 06/03/16--15:15: _Man Rescues Alpaca ...
- 06/03/16--15:29: _Area Racist Acciden...
- 06/03/16--15:31: _Area Child Names Ki...
- 06/03/16--15:44: _Area Woman Attempts...
- 06/05/16--08:49: _Sheriff Admits to D...
- 05/30/16--12:14: Vaping Stops Chemtrails, Study Says
- 05/30/16--20:38: UFO Caught Sucking Water Out Of California Lake
- 05/31/16--20:11: New Centennial Dam to Host Water Park and Full Bridgeport Bridge
- 06/01/16--06:18: Banner Mountain Residents Terrorized by Roaming “Deer Gardener”
- 06/01/16--10:22: Massive Brawl Breaks Out at Local Starbucks
- 06/01/16--15:47: Demon Captured at Local Hospital Actually a Kardashian
- 06/01/16--15:50: Chemtrail Elites Send Nevada City “a Message”
- 06/01/16--17:12: High School Students Vote to Legalize Weed
- 06/01/16--17:24: After a Long ‘is Typing’ Chat Status, Boss Responds with ‘OK’
- 06/02/16--09:13: Local Farmer/Band Leader Chooses FedEx for All His Shipping Needs
- 06/03/16--14:54: Area Woman Regrets Impulse Purchases at Ross
- 06/03/16--14:57: Dog in a Hot Summer Car? Here’s What to Do
- 06/03/16--14:59: Trader Joe’s to Nevada County: Please Shut Up
- 06/03/16--15:04: Local Tea Party to Hold Articles of Confederation Day Parade
- 06/03/16--15:15: Man Rescues Alpaca from Locked Hot Car
- 06/03/16--15:29: Area Racist Accidentally Polite To Asian Waiter
- 06/03/16--15:31: Area Child Names Kitten “Parvo”
- 06/05/16--08:49: Sheriff Admits to Dealing Heroin at Correctional Facility
Who is the better blogger? Out of boredom and morbid curiosity, we decided to compare and contrast the writing styles of two of Nevada County's most right-wingnut bloggers, George Rebane and Todd "Toodles" Juvinall.
Local Sierra Super Stop parking lot orator and ionizing radiation hobbyist Skyy Wolford announced the discovery of a completely safe and effective method for neutralizing the blanket of chemtrails over Nevada County.
A local pilot and amateur photographer has shared an exclusive photo with the Nevada County Scooper depicting a UFO hovering over Scotts Flat Lake.
Officials of the Nevada Irrigation District (“NID”) confirmed today that a new recreational facility will be included in the Centennial Dam Project.
Homeowners in the affluent Nevada City, CA neighborhood of Banner Mountain are discovering that a supposed door-to-door gardener is not a gardener, but rather a California mule deer. Many have been fooled and countless gardens and vegetation have been destroyed.
Tensions ran high on Wednesday morning when a fight broke out between patrons waiting in the Grass Valley Starbucks drive thru. Many who had been waiting for the coffee giant's new offering, a colonic service.
In an attempt to stay relevant, an unidentified member of the Kardashian family invaded the room of a dying patient dressed as a demon at Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital earlier this week. In an exclusive and somewhat terrifying photo obtained by the Nevada County Scooper, one can see what appears to be a demonic figure jumping onto the bed of a dying patient.
Sources close to the Department of Defense, NOAA, NASA and C-SPAN have informed the Nevada County Scooper that the recent sighting of local community activist Reinette Senum in Chemtrail form was a deliberate attempt to intimidate the small and rebellious Sierra foothills community.
A students coalition from the Nevada Union School District have passed straw vote to legalize weed in all schools, school functions and at the local Taco Bell.
After waiting over 5 minutes for his boss to respond to a pressing question, Banner Mountain work-from-home software contractor David L. Cook received a vague 'OK'.
Local business man, band leader and seasonal farmer Moonash knows how to choose a shipping provider for all his cross-state shipping needs.
Cedar Ridge power shopper Janet Williams has regrets about her recent trip to the Auburn, CA Ross Dress for Less store over the weekend. What started out as a whimsical "let's just see what they have in stock today" trip to the popular discount clothes and home furnishing store turned into a shopping odyssey as Ms. Williams filled up her Toyota Camry with over $250.00 of crap.
The Nevada County Scooper offers these tips if you see a dog driving a car. Remember stay calm and follow these easy steps and everything will be fine.
In an unusual press release from the grocery giant, Trader Joe's Director of Marketing James Washburn has told the citizens of Nevada County to "...shut the hell up, already. We heard you. We get it. You want a Trader Joe's."
Tea Party officials announced today that the party would sponsor and host a parade on July 4th, 2016 to celebrate the official ratification of the Articles of Confederation, our nation’s first governing document.
A Penn Valley man has come to the rescue of an alpaca that was locked in a car at Bridgeport on Friday. The alpaca was located in a 2002 Chrysler Minivan in the parking lot while it's owner, Tony Corning of Marysville, CA, lounged along the banks of the Yuba River.
During a rather routine dinner at local restaurant Asian Gardens, Terry Adkinson was accidentally polite to his Asian waiter.
Truckee, CA – 6-year-old girl Samantha Dogglin of Truckee, CA has named her 3 month old Kitten “Parvo” despite encouragement from her parents to choose, in their words, “something a little more appropriate for the little creature.” “I like the name Paaaarrrr-vo,” Samantha mentioned to the Scooper. “I liked it. It’s cute. It makes me happy.” The Dogglins […]
Area woman Danni Schlozmeyer attempted Friday to save the Bridgeport covered bridge by attempting to get it to accept Jesus Christ as its personal Lord and Savior.
In an attempt to reduce his annual budget and increase revenue, Nevada County Sheriff Keith Royal has admitted to dealing heroin to inmates at the county Wayne Brown Correctional Facility.