Articles on this Page
- 06/08/16--20:18: _Murderous, Screamin...
- 06/09/16--03:24: _Grandmother Finally...
- 06/09/16--10:11: _Satirical Publicati...
- 06/09/16--18:59: _Kent, WA Chosen for...
- 06/10/16--07:53: _Most Americans Stil...
- 06/07/16--19:00: _Stapler Fails Stapl...
- 06/10/16--18:39: _“Red Dog Jane” Ghos...
- 06/10/16--18:43: _Area Man Who Says “...
- 06/10/16--18:52: _Disneyland to Offer...
- 06/10/16--20:04: _Christian “Terroris...
- 06/10/16--20:42: _Asperger’s Support ...
- 06/11/16--10:40: _High School Graduat...
- 06/12/16--15:22: _Area Blogger Concer...
- 06/12/16--15:56: _Area Survivalist No...
- 06/12/16--16:04: _Area Man Knows “Goo...
- 06/12/16--16:08: _Del Oro Tower to Of...
- 06/12/16--16:13: _Local Farmer Chortl...
- 06/12/16--19:47: _Researchers Discove...
- 06/12/16--20:01: _Clearwater, FL Chos...
- 06/13/16--16:06: _Gangs in America: C...
- 06/08/16--20:18: Murderous, Screaming Rampage Results in Missing Spider
- 06/09/16--03:24: Grandmother Finally Sends “Selfie” After Gibberish
- 06/09/16--18:59: Kent, WA Chosen for Immediate Syrian Refugee Relocation
- 06/10/16--07:53: Most Americans Still Unclear Where Benghazi Is
- 06/07/16--19:00: Stapler Fails Staples Checkout Clerk
- 06/10/16--18:39: “Red Dog Jane” Ghost Spotted on Highway 20
- 06/10/16--18:43: Area Man Who Says “Wine Good for the Heart” on His 4th Cocktail
- 06/10/16--18:52: Disneyland to Offer Vaccinations
- 06/10/16--20:04: Christian “Terrorists” in Trouble for Illegal Chemtrailing
- 06/10/16--20:42: Asperger’s Support Group Meeting Awkwardly Silent
- 06/11/16--10:40: High School Graduates Record Low of 15 of 517 Students
- 06/12/16--15:22: Area Blogger Concerned About His ISIS Neighbors
- 06/12/16--15:56: Area Survivalist Not Sure What He’s Preparing For
- 06/12/16--16:04: Area Man Knows “Good Satire When He Sees It”
- 06/12/16--16:08: Del Oro Tower to Offer Free WiFi For Grass Valley
- 06/12/16--16:13: Local Farmer Chortles at “Girl Scout Cookie” Creamer
- 06/12/16--19:47: Researchers Discover Ancient Petroglyph in California Lake
- 06/12/16--20:01: Clearwater, FL Chosen for Immediate Syrian Refugee Relocation
- 06/13/16--16:06: Gangs in America: City Passes Anti-Irish Ordinance
Police responded to a home on the 12000 block of Squirrel Creek Rd. on Sunday night upon receiving reports of a woman screaming and a man yelling, “Die, bitch! I am gonna [deleted] kill you!” Officers were advised to proceed with caution.
After repeated attempts to send her daughter and granddaughter a "selfie," Mythel Adams of Grass Valley finally managed to send a somewhat coherant message using her new iPhone 6 that her daughter purchased for her.
The 93 year old Nevada County Scooper encouraged people to "fuck off" if they can't take a joke. Yesterday's pronouncement by the esteemed news outlet, followed a bitter and protracted primary election season that left most American unable to laugh.
Humanitarian workers will resettle the next wave of Syrian refugees in Kent, WA, as the Obama Administration struggle to bring at least 10,000 Syrian refugees to the U.S. by the end of September.
Despite Republican successes in national and local elections in the past four years, and a persistent media campaign in largely Right Wing news outlets, most Americans are still unclear where the hell Benghazi is. Even after several Congressional hearings trying to pin the blame on then Secretary of State and now Presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton, most American think Benghazi is somewhere in Asia.
A stapler failed to staple at the Grass Valley Staples on Friday when checker April Smith attempted to staple multiple receipts to a customer's order.
The circumstances behind Janie H. Barnes' 1941 death are still a mystery. According to scant police records, Ms. Barnes was apparently walking alone towards Truckee during the early morning hours of September 6th, 1941 on what is now Highway 20.
Local retiree Sal Smith announced to his visiting family over the holidays that "a glass of red wine is good for your heart," as he consumed his 4th cocktail of the evening.
Anaheim, CA — The happiest place on Earth is about to get vaccinated. Following recent reports of multiple Measles outbreaks at Disneyland, officials at the resort decided to offer free vaccinations to restore customer confidence in the world-famous entertainment park. According to health officials, the popular park has struggled with a measles outbreak which originated […]
A group of Christian chemtrailers are in trouble with both civil and military aviation officials for using their aircraft to spread the "the divine Word of Christ."
A weekly support group meeting of Asperger's patients was awkwardly silent for the 6th straight week according to participant Don Bessert of Grass Valley. The meeting, which is the 6th attempt to get people afflicted with the social interaction and nonverbal communication ailment to talk to one another, was considered a failure by lead Clinical Psychologist Ed Woodward, PhD.
Only 15 of the 517 students from Nevada Union High School's class of 2016 managed to graduate this year. The astonishing low number shocked and surprised parents and administrators across Nevada County.
An area conservative blogger is growing increasingly concerned about his ISIS neighbors who are living next to his Banner Mountain home.
Area survivalist and cattle rancher Bryan Buxton of Penn Valley, CA has spent over 15 years collection and storing food and weapons in his backyard underground bunker when it occurred to him this week that he had no idea what he was preparing for.
Jake Zillevich of Grass Valley is concerned about gullible people on Social Media and has made it his mission to point out the satire as often as possible.
The Del Oro theater in Grass Valley, CA and the popular movie streaming service NetFlix™ announced early Thursday that the theater's iconic tower on Mill Street will provide high-speed Internet to the downtown area. The service, which has been in the planning phases for almost five years and had numerous setbacks, will provide Internet speeds similar to that of Satellite broadband.
Local Ridge farmer Thomas Kevlin giggled Friday at local the Grass Valley Grocery Outlet after discovering a Coffee-Mate Creamer called "Girl Scout Cookie."
A group of archaeologists from Brigham Young and Southern Methodist University have discovered what appears to be an ancient petroglyph at the bottom of Scotts Flat Lake just outside of Nevada City, California.
Humanitarian workers will resettle the next wave of Syrian refugees in Clearwater, Florida, as the Obama Administration struggle to bring at least 10,000 Syrian refugees to the U.S. by the end of September.
After recent gang violence has threaten the burgeoning, yet fragile Nevada City tourism industry, the city council has passed the nation's first anti-Irish immigration law in almost 120 years.