Articles on this Page
- 06/27/16--18:47: _Area Hardware Emplo...
- 06/29/16--08:46: _Area Conspiracy The...
- 06/29/16--10:09: _Community Activist ...
- 06/29/16--19:24: _Nearsighted Sheriff...
- 06/29/16--19:46: _UN Study: Your Dog ...
- 06/29/16--20:19: _Freak GMO Fish Caug...
- 06/29/16--21:48: _Nevada City to Hire...
- 06/30/16--08:58: _Mysterious Air Forc...
- 06/30/16--10:16: _Vladimir Putin to H...
- 07/01/16--07:06: _Donner Party Family...
- 07/05/16--05:50: _Neighbor Extends Fr...
- 07/05/16--15:43: _Woman Asks Facebook...
- 07/06/16--09:33: _Nevada City to Beco...
- 07/06/16--18:04: _Nevada City to Inst...
- 07/07/16--04:34: _Chevron Exploring “...
- 07/07/16--04:45: _Mega Mosque Planned...
- 07/08/16--08:28: _City Councilwoman: ...
- 07/09/16--14:46: _Nevada City Council...
- 07/10/16--19:43: _Area Blogger Consid...
- 07/13/16--09:01: _Water Fluoridation ...
- 06/27/16--18:47: Area Hardware Employee Skillfully Avoids Eye Contact
- 06/29/16--08:46: Area Conspiracy Theorist Enjoys Scaring People
- 06/29/16--10:09: Community Activist Calls for Terminating Local Radio Stations
- 06/29/16--19:24: Nearsighted Sheriff Mows Down Tomato Field with MRAP
- 06/29/16--19:46: UN Study: Your Dog Eats Better than 2 Billion People
- 06/29/16--20:19: Freak GMO Fish Caught in Local Lake
- 06/29/16--21:48: Nevada City to Hire Dirty Harry
- 06/30/16--08:58: Mysterious Air Force Space Vehicle Actually a Taco Truck
- 06/30/16--10:16: Vladimir Putin to Honor Nevada City Resident
- 07/01/16--07:06: Donner Party Family Buffet to Open in Truckee, CA
- 07/05/16--05:50: Neighbor Extends Friendship with Large Inedible Zucchinis
- 07/05/16--15:43: Woman Asks Facebook What to do About Her Swollen Foot
- 07/06/16--09:33: Nevada City to Become Nation’s First Chemtrail-Free Zone
- 07/06/16--18:04: Nevada City to Install Cameras in Men’s Restrooms
- 07/07/16--04:34: Chevron Exploring “Fracking” Opportunities in Nevada County
- 07/07/16--04:45: Mega Mosque Planned Next to Mega Church
- 07/08/16--08:28: City Councilwoman: The Dallas Police Got What They Deserved
- 07/09/16--14:46: Nevada City Councilwoman Target Of Zionist Smear Campaign
- 07/10/16--19:43: Area Blogger Considering Run for Vacated Nevada City Council Seat
- 07/13/16--09:01: Water Fluoridation Proposal Outrages Community Activists
Rick Guzman has been working in hardware for almost 9 years and has become an expert at avoiding customer eye contact.
Local community activist Sairhra Ramun of Nevada City admitted in a Facebook post that she's just in it to "scare the shit out of people because it makes me feel better. Like I'm making a difference."
Community activist, conspiracy theorist and local radio personality Sairha Ruman is calling to end her flagship radio station KVMR for what she calls "Electro-magnetic pollution" of her home town of Nevada City, CA.
To retaliate against election emboldened cannabis growers, Sheriff Keith Royal unleashed “Big Bertha”, the Nevada County Sheriff’s Department contracted helicopter, and sent her to the skies.
Rundex Family Foundation has published a report which finds the majority of American pets eat better and have better healthcare than over 2 billion of Earth's inhabitants.
Area handyman Hank Snow believes he's caught a once in a lifetime fish from Scotts Flatt Lake, which is located a few miles east of Nevada City, CA.
The quaint gold rush town of Nevada City has hired rogue San Francisco policeman Harry Callahan to patrol the troubled town's crime-ridden streets.
The appearance of an apparent long-silvery space vehicle in the downtown Grass Valley, CA Safeway parking lot has been verified as an out-of-town Taco Truck and not a US Air Force surveillance device.
Current Russian Federation President Vladimir Putin is set to honor Nevada City resident Sairhra Ruman in what is said to the be the first award ever received by an American.
Local entrepreneur Robert Mincy is looking to cash in on Truckee's booming economy by opening a family-style buffet on the Eastern shore of Donner Lake.
Grass Valley resident and home gardener Melba Felder decided it was time to be "neighborly" with the people on her street by sharing her large, overgrown, fibrous and mostly inedible Zucchini squashes with her Rhode Island Street neighbors.
Area Rhode Island St. resident Melba Felder posted a picture of her swollen foot on the popular Nevada County Peeps Facebook group asking for opinions on what she should do about it.
As the city council seats with new members this year, first on the agenda according to City Hall insiders will be a declaration that Nevada City is a Chemtrail-free zone. This will make the rustic gold rush town the first in the nation to enact such a law.
Nevada City is planning on installing cameras in all city limits male restrooms to, in the words of the leaked document, "keep an eye on potential male preditors."
Chevron is investigating hydraulic fracturing, or "fracking" as it is more popularly known, in western and eastern Nevada County.
A new "mega mosque" is slated to open next to Twin Cities Church sometime next year, according to developers working on the project.
A Nevada City Councilwoman took an opportunity to dip her hands in the blood of recent shooting victims to imply that murdered and injured Dallas Police Officers got what they deserved.
After a firestorm of social media rhetoric involving the Dallas police shooting and Nevada City councilwoman, Reinette Senum spilled into the streets, there were aspersions and accusations flying faster and farther than Dorothy’s Kansas home.
Frequent area blog commenter and anti-anonymity activist Gloria Zane announced today that she would seek embattled current Nevada City councilwoman Reinette Senum's seat if she was forced to vacate it following controversial remarks she made over the weekend.
A published proposal to fluoridate water by a local utility has come under fire by area activists who claim that adding the chemical to water is toxic and part of a conspiracy to reduce people's critical thinking skills.