Articles on this Page
- 08/07/16--15:07: _North San Juan Resi...
- 08/09/16--20:54: _Nevada City Bans In...
- 08/10/16--14:05: _Area Woman Insists ...
- 08/10/16--14:20: _Cannabis Colonic Cr...
- 08/10/16--14:29: _Easy Bake Oven Thwa...
- 08/10/16--15:08: _Area Activists Win ...
- 08/10/16--19:01: _Area Transplant Thi...
- 08/10/16--20:05: _Penn Valley, CA Pos...
- 08/11/16--10:13: _ISIS Invades and At...
- 08/11/16--10:20: _Area TV Producer Re...
- 08/11/16--10:23: _Area Blogger Concer...
- 08/11/16--10:25: _California Legislat...
- 08/11/16--21:06: _County to Ban All T...
- 08/11/16--21:06: _People Have Chemtra...
- 08/11/16--21:10: _ISIS Training Groun...
- 08/12/16--08:23: _Researchers Discove...
- 08/12/16--17:09: _New Arrival Not Happy
- 08/12/16--20:46: _Area Handyman Arriv...
- 08/13/16--08:19: _Cell Tower Kills Lo...
- 08/13/16--11:23: _Lake Tahoe Cruise S...
- 08/07/16--15:07: North San Juan Residents Panic as Sheriff Appears in “Cannabutter”
- 08/09/16--20:54: Nevada City Bans Indoor Plumbing
- 08/10/16--14:05: Area Woman Insists on Medical Marijuana for Anesthesia
- 08/10/16--14:20: Cannabis Colonic Craze Sweeps Through Nevada County
- 08/10/16--14:29: Easy Bake Oven Thwarted by LED Light Bulb
- 08/10/16--15:08: Area Activists Win WiFi Illness Disability Claim
- 08/10/16--19:01: Area Transplant Thinks Whole Town Smells Like Dope
- 08/10/16--20:05: Penn Valley, CA Postpones Secession For Another Year
- 08/11/16--10:13: ISIS Invades and Attacks Area Man’s Brain
- 08/11/16--10:20: Area TV Producer Removes Mount Shasta
- 08/11/16--10:23: Area Blogger Concerned About His ISIS Neighbors
- 08/11/16--10:25: California Legislature Votes to Allow State of Jefferson to Secede
- 08/11/16--21:06: County to Ban All Tobacco Products to Prevent Animal Abuse
- 08/11/16--21:06: People Have Chemtrail Breath Local Researcher Claims
- 08/11/16--21:10: ISIS Training Ground Busted Up At Nevada County State Park
- 08/12/16--08:23: Researchers Discover Ancient Petroglyph in California Lake
- 08/12/16--17:09: New Arrival Not Happy
- 08/12/16--20:46: Area Handyman Arrives For Second Cup of Free Coffee
- 08/13/16--08:19: Cell Tower Kills Local Man
- 08/13/16--11:23: Lake Tahoe Cruise Ship Sinks, 312 Not Dead
Looking up at her was the smirking image of Nevada County Sheriff Chief Royal, his facial features and pointy mustache carved forcefully into the marijuana butter.
After no public discussion, Nevada City has initiated a ban on indoor plumbing in the historic downtown district. The ordinance, referred to as The Real Mother Lode, includes bans on electricity and hot water.
After meeting with her surgeon at Sutter Roseville Medical Center in Roseville, CA, 38 year old Nevada City resident Melinda Harborshauer insisted that she be allowed to use medical marijuana for both anesthesia and post operation pain management.
There is a new trend in town and it has caught fire like a homeless encampment. Cannabis colonics are all the rage and have taken the entire county by storm according to Dr. Ira Nusebaum, Nevada County’s foremost expert in colon care.
Warren Grant of Nevada City became agitated on Wednesday when his daughter's Christmas Gift, a "retro" Kenner Easy Bake Oven, failed to cook the small-batch cake mix.
Two North San Juan activists have won a landmark decision in the County Court allowing them to receive disability benefits for something called electromagnetic hypersensitivity or EHS. Merrilee Longshoes and Skyy Wolford of North San Juan, CA have been working for over two years to get their case through the court system.
"I mean it's too easy to make fun of the city name. 'Grass Valley' and all. But we had no idea how prevalent the dope business was up here. I suppose it's kinda funny. And annoying."
For the 14th consecutive year, the ardent conservative enclave of Penn Valley, CA has decided not to pursue secession from the United States.
Mr. Jason Dant, 32, informed his social network "friends" that he intends to enter into "battle" with these forces until liberty and the American Christian way has prevailed.
Local starlet, writer and producer Heather Donahue has successfully removed Mount Shasta from the landscape as part of her upcoming television program. At a cost of over 145.7 billion dollars, many are questioning the wisdom of removing an entire mountain for the purposes of entertainment.
An area conservative blogger is growing increasingly concerned about his ISIS neighbors who are living next to his Banner Mountain home.
The State of California Legislature has voted to approve the State of Jefferson to secede from California and form a new state under Article IV, Section 3 of the United States Constitution. The formation of the new state has only one hurdle and that’s the approval from Congress to be admitted into the Union.
Voters in rural Nevada County California have voted to ban all tobacco products for sale and consumption.
A North San Juan man has completed an exhaustive Internet study to reveal that humans have something called "Chemtrail Breath."
Local authorities and Federal law enforcement have broken up an elaborate ISIS terrorist operation in the Sierra Foothills state park Malakoff Diggins.
A group of archaeologists from Brigham Young and Southern Methodist University have discovered what appears to be an ancient petroglyph at the bottom of Scotts Flat Lake just outside of Nevada City, California.
Painting contractor Tommy Empire isn't happy even one little bit. Tommy and his wife Peggy recently bought a house near the Cedar Ridge "Y" on Lower Colfax.
According to Ms. Madison and several bank employees, Mr. Snow came in again that afternoon for a second cup of coffee.
Local resident Joe Aguinaldo was killed by a cell tower while driving home from Nevada County Fair where he was nearly arrested for fighting a clown.
Lake Tahoe, a world renowned playground paradise, fell prey today to a disaster of epic proportion.