Articles on this Page
- 08/13/16--11:53: _Area Witches Protes...
- 08/13/16--11:56: _Disneyland to Offer...
- 08/13/16--12:31: _Safeway Shopper Att...
- 08/13/16--12:37: _Local Middle School...
- 08/13/16--15:30: _Sunday is “Nevada C...
- 08/14/16--09:11: _Local Woman Shaves ...
- 08/14/16--18:25: _Tragedy Strikes as ...
- 08/14/16--19:33: _Area Senior Can’t S...
- 08/14/16--19:50: _Area Man Confused A...
- 08/15/16--04:34: _Nevada City Approve...
- 08/16/16--07:26: _County Citizens Pre...
- 08/16/16--07:30: _Area Woman Reaches ...
- 08/16/16--11:18: _Area Daycare Consid...
- 08/16/16--11:23: _Area Woman Thinks N...
- 08/16/16--18:46: _Nevada City to Beco...
- 08/17/16--06:04: _Kid’s All Night Sod...
- 08/17/16--13:45: _Area Scientist Demo...
- 08/18/16--06:49: _Naked and Afraid Ep...
- 08/19/16--10:27: _Nevada City to Requ...
- 08/20/16--14:03: _Nevada City to Host...
- 08/13/16--11:53: Area Witches Protest Etsy’s Ban on “Supernatural Goods”
- 08/13/16--11:56: Disneyland to Offer Vaccinations
- 08/13/16--12:37: Local Middle School to add 6 More “No Smoking” Signs
- 08/13/16--15:30: Sunday is “Nevada County Fair Tattoo Day”/Free ‘Tat’ Admission
- 08/14/16--09:11: Local Woman Shaves Pussy Every Summer
- 08/14/16--18:25: Tragedy Strikes as Teenager Becomes Separated From iPhone at Fair
- 08/14/16--19:33: Area Senior Can’t Stop Computer From Printing
- 08/14/16--19:50: Area Man Confused About What Kind of Racist He Is
- 08/15/16--04:34: Nevada City Approves 2700ft 1.21 Gigawatt Communications “SkyTower”
- 08/16/16--07:30: Area Woman Reaches Goal Weight With Zika Virus
- 08/16/16--11:18: Area Daycare Considering Name Change
- 08/16/16--11:23: Area Woman Thinks News Article Might Be About Her
- 08/16/16--18:46: Nevada City to Become Nation’s First Chemtrail-Free Zone
- 08/17/16--06:04: Kid’s All Night Soda Bender Leads to Groin Punching on Camping Trip
- 08/17/16--13:45: Area Scientist Demonstrates High-Tech Levitation
- 08/18/16--06:49: Naked and Afraid Episode to be Filmed in Downtown Nevada City, CA
- 08/19/16--10:27: Nevada City to Require Solar Panels on all Downtown Roofs
- 08/20/16--14:03: Nevada City to Host Nation’s First Chickenpox Party
After the popular peer-to-peer (P2P) e-commerce featuring handmade and vintage items and supplies Etsy.com banned the sale of “any metaphysical service that promises or suggests it will effect a physical change or other outcome (revenge),” area witches took to social media to protest.
Anaheim, CA — The happiest place on Earth is about to get vaccinated. Following recent reports of multiple Measles outbreaks at Disneyland, officials at the resort decided to offer free vaccinations to restore customer confidence in the world-famous entertainment park. According to health officials, the popular park has struggled with a measles outbreak which originated […]
Cedar Ridge resident Tommy Empire attempted on Wednesday afternoon to have a Siri-like conversation with a Safeway self-checkout machine.
Area middle school administrators announced on Monday that they would be adding an additional 6 "No Smoking" signs on the campus to accompany the 8 that currently are being displayed on the campus.
The Nevada County Fair is always looking for new ways to attract participants, and following a Fair-goer survey taken last year, officials decided to appeal to a growing segment of our community that is often overlooked in marketing, the huge Nevada County population with body tattoos.
Mrs. Pickering is a widow who lives alone, with just her Boston terrier and long-haired Persian cat as her companions.
Tragedy struck late Saturday afternoon when 16 year old Daniella Bishop of Grass Valley, CA accidentally lost her iPhone 6 just after riding the barf-inducing carnival ride "The Zipper" at the Nevada County Fair. Upon discovering her missing mobile phone, Ms. Bishop immediately set into a teenage panic.
Grass Valley, CA — Reynaldo M. Rodriguez’s printer has stopped working correctly. Mr. Rodriguez prints “every god-damned email” he gets because he’s afraid he’ll lose it. “I print every email because I’m not sure what happens to it after I read it,” an exasperated Mr. Rodriguez said in a phone interview with the Scooper. “My daughter from […]
Third generation local Norwegian resident Ernest Dahlman is not quite sure what kind of "white racist" he's supposed to me. Mr. Dahlman, 42, once recently called a "white racist" on a local Facebook comment thread and immediately became confused on just what kind of white person he was.
The Nevada City government overwhelmingly approved the construction of a 2722 ft (830m) communication building which is tentatively dubbed the Nevada City SkyTower.
Given the recent news of deadly viral outbreaks around the globe, coupled with the current immigration crisis at the Nation's borders, many Nevada County citizens are bracing themselves for an onslaught of deadly diseases followed naturally by the Zombification of the entire population.
Marilyn McDonald is finally happy with the progress she made after losing almost 24 lbs after returning from a 2 week vacation in Brazil where she became ill with the Zika Virus.
An area daycare establishment is considering a name change after it received numerous complaints from parents and community leaders that the business title was inappropriate.
Area woman Bridget Doggins suspects that an online article might be about her. Ms. Doggins spends a great deal of time on the Internet, especially Facebook. She's been reading various post from local news media outlets and has grown increasingly concerned that they are directed at her.
As the city council seats with new members this year, first on the agenda according to City Hall insiders will be a declaration that Nevada City is a Chemtrail-free zone. This will make the rustic gold rush town the first in the nation to enact such a law.
A local family learned the hard way that a steady diet of soda pop and potato chips can have a direct impact on the groin health of fellow camp-mates.
Area man Edward Grant, 63 of Nevada City, CA took his prototype "floating boat" out for a spin on a local lake this past weekend. His boat, the Grand Finale, is a modest 32 foot vessel which has been retrofitted with what Mr. Grant calls a "quantum flux enablement device" which apparently disrupts gravitation fields.
The popular Discovery Channel docudrama Naked and Afraid will be filming in Nevada City during the summer shooting season, the Nevada County Scooper has learned. Filming is set for the July time-frame, with the "ahead" production team arriving in June to prepare the town for a bunch of naked people.
The City Council of Nevada City announced yesterday that it has passed an ordinance requiring all downtown building to install a minimum of 1000 Watt hours (Wh) of solar panels
Nestled in the Sierra Foothills, the upstart former gold mining capital wants to have a family-friendly place where all unvaccined children can come and be exposed to a natural alternative to vaccines.