Articles on this Page
- 09/04/16--18:37: _Man with Tourette S...
- 09/05/16--16:13: _Study: Mobile Phone...
- 09/06/16--19:39: _Area Home Gardener ...
- 09/06/16--20:03: _Roseville, CA Launc...
- 09/06/16--20:04: _Department of Defen...
- 09/07/16--09:59: _Nevada City Film Fe...
- 09/07/16--11:44: _Native American Cas...
- 09/08/16--21:09: _Biblical Archaeolog...
- 09/09/16--13:46: _Local Hero Murdered...
- 09/09/16--13:53: _Area Man Knows “Goo...
- 09/11/16--07:25: _Man Has Extended Ar...
- 09/11/16--08:27: _Area Engineer Decla...
- 09/11/16--08:34: _Lake of the Pines W...
- 09/11/16--10:34: _Nevada Prepares for...
- 09/11/16--10:42: _Area Man Announces ...
- 09/12/16--20:33: _Breaking: Nevada Ci...
- 09/13/16--13:36: _Area Man Legally Ma...
- 09/13/16--19:03: _Local Coffee Roaste...
- 09/13/16--20:03: _Petition To Rename ...
- 09/13/16--20:19: _Local Anarcho-Capit...
- 09/04/16--18:37: Man with Tourette Syndrome Speaks Inappropriately
- 09/05/16--16:13: Study: Mobile Phone Radiation Makes You Happier
- 09/06/16--19:39: Area Home Gardener Harvests $7.56 Tomato
- 09/06/16--20:03: Roseville, CA Launches “Don’t Nevada County Roseville” Campaign
- 09/06/16--20:04: Department of Defense Stepping Up Local Haldol Chemtrail Efforts
- 09/07/16--11:44: Native American Casino to Open in Downtown Nevada City
- 09/08/16--21:09: Biblical Archaeologists Find Noah’s Ark in Nevada City, CA
- 09/09/16--13:46: Local Hero Murdered After Killing 20 Policemen in Armed Standoff
- 09/09/16--13:53: Area Man Knows “Good Satire When He Sees It”
- 09/11/16--07:25: Man Has Extended Argument With Himself on Facebook
- 09/11/16--08:27: Area Engineer Declares War on Fiction, Reads Only Manuals
- 09/11/16--08:34: Lake of the Pines Woman Reuses Christmas Tree All Year
- 09/11/16--10:34: Nevada Prepares for Influx of State of Jefferson Refugees
- 09/11/16--10:42: Area Man Announces Fight with Fire Hydrant
- 09/13/16--13:36: Area Man Legally Marries Pickup Truck
- 09/13/16--19:03: Local Coffee Roaster to Sell Celebrity Poop-Processed Coffee
- 09/13/16--20:03: Petition To Rename Town “Nevada Fucking City” Approved
- 09/13/16--20:19: Local Anarcho-Capitalist Has No Sense of Humor
Street fair patrons were a bit uncomfortable when an out of town male stricken with Tourette Syndrome began speaking inappropriately at recent night street fair.
A study conducted by the Palo Alto-based Rundex Family Foundation has concluded that regular cell phone use makes you happier. The 3 year study, titled "Effects of Cell Phone Radio Frequency Signal Exposure on Brain Glucose Metabolism," was conducted by Rundex with funding from the Centers for Disease Control and found that using using a mobile phone as little as 50 minutes per day increases brain glucose metabolism by as much as 26%, which contributed to increased happiness.
Area home gardener Herman M. Dean has been working all summer in his garden and announced to friends and family that he harvested his first tomato. A tomato estimated to cost $7.56 to produce.
Roseville, CA — Roseville native and local zoning activist Misty Smith doesn’t like what she’s seeing in her neighborhood. So she’s formed a controversial Roseville group to stop Nevada County from influencing anti-development forces in her town. “Roseville used to be this safe, clean and orderly place to live,” Ms. Smith observed, “but now all these […]
The Scooper has just learned that the Department of Defense (DoD), in coordination with several Internet service providers (ISPs), is stepping up their Chemtrail efforts to alleviate the acrimony on several local blogs and on Facebook leading up to the election next year. Also recent gun violence has turned what were normal people into complete assholes.
Reusable Tote Bags available for purchase during this weekend’s NCFF. Nevada City, CA — The Nevada City Film Festival will debut filmmaker Michael Moore’s first movie release since 2015’s Where to Invade Next?. His new film, Arm The Homeless, is a documentary based on the creation of a charity to help the homeless people of Washington, […]
Despite a busy governing season which has included new ordinances on chemtrails, police politeness and most recently, strict new rules on business sign fonts, the City Council of Nevada City has given its blessing to the Nevada City Nisenan Rancheria to open a Native American gaming casino in the old Alpha Building on Broad Street.
Archaeologists from Brigham Young and Southern Methodist Universities have discovered remnants of Noah's Ark on the side of a Nevada City, CA mountain.
Area police ruthlessly murdered an area hero and constitutional enthusiast late last night. The county Sheriff's Investigation spokesperson has claimed that the hero had to be 'stopped' before he "shot too many more policemen.
Jake Zillevich of Grass Valley is concerned about gullible people on Social Media and has made it his mission to point out the satire as often as possible.
An area man with a fake Facebook account had an extended argument with his other fake Facebook account earlier this week when he accused his second "fake" Facebook account of ironically being a fake account.
People who believe this stuff have serious mental issues. People who push this fakery are both deranged and probably criminals.
Lake of the Pines, CA — Area Woman Margaret Porter reuses her artificial Christmas Tree all year around to celebrate a myriad of festivals and holidays. “It all started a few years back when I forgot to take down the Christmas Tree,” said Ms. Porter on Tuesday afternoon, “so I kept it up. Then I […]
Officials from the State of Nevada are reporting a new alarming trend, a mass migration to Nevada of residents escaping from the rural California states that are targeted to become the new State of Jefferson.
Area resident Gene Holman announced late Friday afternoon that he plans on have a serious argument with a fire hydrant.
Electomagnetic Radiation (EMR) protesters are breathing a sigh of relief in Nevada City, CA after the Scooper has learned that Verizon Wireless plans on giving up on its plans to install a massive cell phone tower complex in the downtown historical district.
Dustin Jayce Dickens of Penn Valley announced at a weekend family gathering that he had lawfully married his illegally-modified "coal-rolled" Dodge RAM 3500 truck.
Long-time Nevada City resident, entrepreneur and coffee aficionado Sarah Benfer is opening the Nation's first "human processed" coffee roaster featuring celebrities.
A petition to change Nevada City's name to "Nevada Fucking City" has garnered enough signatures from residents to put the question to voters in the next election.
"And there all all kinds of Anarchists, you see. There's Laissez-faire ones like me, and other ones. Then there's the hippie Anarcho-syndicalists ones. Commune types. Similar, but different than me," ranted Mr. "X."