Articles on this Page
- 10/15/16--19:47: _Ted Cruz Caught Sol...
- 10/15/16--19:51: _Cell Tower Kills Lo...
- 10/15/16--21:08: _Alta Sierra Man Swe...
- 10/15/16--21:08: _Amateur Astronomer ...
- 10/21/16--07:14: _Nevada City’s “Vict...
- 10/22/16--07:51: _Patriot Militia Gro...
- 10/23/16--09:07: _Local Pharmacy & Ch...
- 10/23/16--15:02: _Nevada City Cancer ...
- 10/23/16--16:03: _Freak GMO Fish Caug...
- 10/23/16--18:31: _Sierra Buttes to Be...
- 10/23/16--19:53: _Area Woman Confound...
- 10/24/16--08:21: _Local Militia Plans...
- 10/24/16--11:34: _Saudis to Purchase ...
- 10/24/16--19:58: _Officials Urge Calm...
- 10/25/16--13:10: _Donald Trump Vows t...
- 10/25/16--15:20: _Area “Conservarian”...
- 10/27/16--19:14: _Millennial Voters: ...
- 10/27/16--20:13: _Area Man Attempts t...
- 10/28/16--19:29: _Shroud of Turin to ...
- 10/28/16--21:04: _Jesus Fights Godzil...
- 10/15/16--19:47: Ted Cruz Caught Soliciting In Atlanta Airport Men’s Room
- 10/15/16--19:51: Cell Tower Kills Local Man
- 10/15/16--21:08: Alta Sierra Man Swears He Spotted Bigfoot
- 10/22/16--07:51: Patriot Militia Group “Preparing for War” If Clinton Wins Presidency
- 10/23/16--09:07: Local Pharmacy & Chemtrails Responsible for Flu Outbreak
- 10/23/16--16:03: Freak GMO Fish Caught in Local Lake
- 10/23/16--18:31: Sierra Buttes to Become Huge Rock Sculpture of African-Americans
- 10/23/16--19:53: Area Woman Confounded by Roundabout
- 10/24/16--08:21: Local Militia Plans To Use New Cell Tower As Sniper Hideout
- 10/24/16--19:58: Officials Urge Calm During Upcoming Military/Martial Law Exercise
- 10/25/16--13:10: Donald Trump Vows to Make Hazzard County Great Again
- 10/27/16--19:14: Millennial Voters: Legless Teen Beats The Streets For Trump
- 10/27/16--20:13: Area Man Attempts to Smuggle Butchered Lamb After Vacation
- 10/28/16--19:29: Shroud of Turin to be Displayed in Nevada City, CA
- 10/28/16--21:04: Jesus Fights Godzilla in the Heavens
Ted Cruz, the often controversial senator and former Republican Presidential candidate was detained at Atlanta's Hartsfield-Jackson airport yesterday. He was caught tapping his feet under stalls and soliciting men to become members of his Presidential cabinet.
Local resident Joe Aguinaldo was killed by a cell tower while driving home from Nevada County Fair where he was nearly arrested for fighting a clown.
Keith Bradenshauer swears he spotted Bigfoot Saturday night along Norlene Dr. on his way back from making a payment on his Check Cashing Service advance.
Local amateur cryptozoologist, paranormal investigator, SciFi Channel fan and amateur astronomer Keith Bradenshauer of Alta Sierra, CA swears he spotted the illusive "Black Knight Satellite" using his Meade™ Telescope on Wednesday night.
Victorian Christmas is a decades-old tradition in Nevada City. It is well-known for its "magical setting of hilly streets outlined with twinkling white lights and authentic gas lamps, wandering minstrels and carolers dressed in Victorian attire, and a myriad of visitors sharing holiday cheer and good tidings", according to the Nevada City Chamber of Commerce website.
Remus and his APART cohorts made headlines earlier this year when the group conducted a pre-dawn raid on a suspected terrorist training camp located in a remote section of Charlotte County, VA.
The popular family-owned Spring Hill Pharmacy has colluded with Beale Air Force Officials to produce the recent influenza outbreak in Western Nevada County, the Scooper learned early Wednesday morning. According to insiders and a few shameless Facebook comments, people have successfully correlated the Spring Hill Pharmacy sign located on Dorsey Drive with overhead chem trails.
Despite being non-operational, residents of neighboring Nevada City, CA are claiming that brain cancer rates have spiked 200% from the new Grass Valley cell phone tower.
Area handyman Hank Snow believes he's caught a once in a lifetime fish from Scotts Flatt Lake, which is located a few miles east of Nevada City, CA.
In what may prove a bonanza for local tourism and a boost for racial harmony, President Obama has just signed an executive memorandum calling for the creation of a Mount Rushmore-like creation on the Sierra Buttes celebrating great African Americans.
Mary Shilling of Penn Valley became confounded Sunday afternoon after a run-in with Grass Valley's roundabout.
Penn Valley's Jason Dant says his local militia will stake out a space on Grass Valley's new cell phone tower to prevent Hillary Clinton and "libtards" from taking over America.
A group of influential and secretive Saudi investors announced this week that they plan on purchasing the Del Oro Theater located in Grass Valley, CA. As a part of the sale, the current iconic Del Oro Tower will be replaced with Islamic Minaret.
Nevada County Police will be collaborating with the FBI, the ATF and other Department of Homeland Security agencies to conduct 'martial law-type scenarios' in Nevada County at an unspecified time later this year.
Donald J. Trump grew up idolizing Hogg for all his achievements in the business world. After a recent campaign stop in Atlanta, Mr. Trump took a detour to visit his old friend in Hazzard County.
Area Right Wing "Conservarian" blogger George Rebane accidentally injured fellow area blogger Todd Juvenal in Spenceville this weekend during their annual wild turkey hunt.
Janks was born, premature, on a cold December evening in Yuba City, California in 1997. His birth mother was 13 years old and a victim of incestuous sexual assault. It was very clear to the birth staff at the hospital that this baby would have a tough go at life.
Cedar Ridge, CA resident Pete Johnson was briefly detained by TSA officials when they discovered a whole slaughtered New Zealand lamb in his carry-on luggage.
The Shroud of Turin, the linen cloth bearing the image of a man that some Christians believe to be the burial shroud of Jesus of Nazareth, is going to be displayed at the Nevada City Chamber of Commerce starting in January 2017.
Not long after Jesus made an appearance over the skies of Nevada County, Godzilla, who is a giant monster awakened by the nuclear disaster in Japan's Fukushima Prefecture, challenged the leader of the world's largest religion to a "fight for the heavens" according to witnesses at the Higgins Corner Chevron station.