Articles on this Page
- 11/12/16--13:35: _Armed Militia Battl...
- 11/12/16--19:31: _Nevada City to Beco...
- 11/12/16--20:22: _New Girl Scout Cook...
- 11/13/16--08:39: _Area Cat’s Life Not...
- 11/13/16--09:12: _Local Millennial In...
- 11/15/16--14:15: _California City Exp...
- 11/16/16--09:17: _Area Man Knows “Goo...
- 11/16/16--14:55: _Pet Anti-Vaccinatio...
- 11/16/16--15:53: _Nevada City Offers ...
- 11/19/16--09:53: _Dollar Fur Store To...
- 11/20/16--10:27: _Area Woman Insists ...
- 11/21/16--07:30: _Family Cited For Vi...
- 11/21/16--16:00: _Fukushima Radiation...
- 11/21/16--16:02: _El Niño Bringing Fu...
- 11/21/16--16:04: _Government Proposes...
- 11/21/16--20:24: _Pet Bull Terrorizes...
- 11/25/16--19:46: _Man with “I Don’t C...
- 11/28/16--20:10: _Co-Worker Enjoys “O...
- 11/30/16--18:58: _Area Man Still Suck...
- 12/04/16--18:18: _Kangaroo Mob Runs A...
- 11/12/16--13:35: Armed Militia Battle Anti-Trump Protesters in Portland
- 11/12/16--19:31: Nevada City to Become Nation’s First Chemtrail-Free Zone
- 11/12/16--20:22: New Girl Scout Cookies Address Wage Inequality
- 11/13/16--08:39: Area Cat’s Life Not Working Out the Way She Wanted
- 11/13/16--09:12: Local Millennial Installs Bidets in Company Restrooms
- 11/15/16--14:15: California City Experimenting with Man Bun Tax
- 11/16/16--09:17: Area Man Knows “Good Satire When He Sees It”
- 11/16/16--14:55: Pet Anti-Vaccination Advocate Dies From Rabies
- 11/16/16--15:53: Nevada City Offers Wikileaks Julian Assange Asylum
- 11/19/16--09:53: Dollar Fur Store To Open In Nevada City, CA
- 11/20/16--10:27: Area Woman Insists on Medical Marijuana for Anesthesia
- 11/21/16--07:30: Family Cited For Viking Funeral on Local Lake
- 11/21/16--16:00: Fukushima Radiation Detected in North San Juan, CA
- 11/21/16--16:02: El Niño Bringing Fukushima Radiation to Nevada County
- 11/21/16--16:04: Government Proposes Drones for Chemtrail Operations
- 11/21/16--20:24: Pet Bull Terrorizes Downtown Grass Valley
- 11/25/16--19:46: Man with “I Don’t Call 911” Shirt Has Never Fired a Gun
- 11/28/16--20:10: Co-Worker Enjoys “Outing” Fellow Workers on Facebook
- 11/30/16--18:58: Area Man Still Sucks at Sitar
- 12/04/16--18:18: Kangaroo Mob Runs Amok in North San Juan, CA
Members of an armed militia group from rural Virginia calling themselves APART, were detained by police over night after the group took it upon themselves to “arrest” and “detain” several anti-Trump protesters from the newly formed activist group “Portland’s Resistance."
As the city council seats with new members this year, first on the agenda according to City Hall insiders will be a declaration that Nevada City is a Chemtrail-free zone. This will make the rustic gold rush town the first in the nation to enact such a law.
This year the Girl Scouts of America have expanded their social outreach to include some of the more pressing issues confronting Women across the world. To accomplish this, the 103 year old organization has announced a limited-time line of what they are calling "awareness cookies" which will augment the current cookie offerings which include Carmel deLites, formerly known as Samoas, Peanut Butter Patties and the family hoarding favorite, Thin Mints.
Bella, a middle-aged tabby cat said that she had dreams of freedom and endless supplies of canned tuna, none of which came to pass.
Area millennial technology worker Brent Underwood took it upon himself late last week to replace all of his company's toilet seats with automatic bidet "butt washers," the Scooper has learned.
As a way to increase revenues as the tax base shrinks, one California city has come up with a novel way to fund local services: a tax on the current male hair grooming trend called "the man bun."
Jake Zillevich of Grass Valley is concerned about gullible people on Social Media and has made it his mission to point out the satire as often as possible.
A Northern Californian woman has died after being attacked by her rabid dog, authorities reported yesterday. Amelia Brushworn of North Bloomfield, California was found dead at her home by relatives.
A group of Nevada City, California activists are celebrating tonight after they have successfully lobbied the city council to grant Wikileaks founder and chief spokesman Julian Assange political asylum in the town.
A group of developers announced a plan to open a discount "dollar" animal pelt store in the vacant Alpha Building at the foot of Broad Street in Nevada City, CA.
After meeting with her surgeon at Sutter Roseville Medical Center in Roseville, CA, 38 year old Nevada City resident Melinda Harborshauer insisted that she be allowed to use medical marijuana for both anesthesia and post operation pain management.
A local Norwegian family from the Cascade Shores housing development is in hot water for attempting to cremate a deceased relative on Scotts Flat Lake earlier today. The Barstad family recently suffer the loss of the family's patriarch, Norman Barstad, who had lived with the family at their Spanish Lane home.
North San Juan resident, part-time chemtrail researcher and amateur ionizing radiation hobbyist Skyy Wolford announced to a somewhat disinterested crowd that two of his three Geiger counters were registering abnormally high levels of radiation.
It appears that the radioactive fallout from the Fukushima disaster in Japan in 2011 may spread a bit more rapidly than scientific models previously predicted due to this year's El Niño conditions, conditions not previously modeled in scientific studies.
In a surprise executive order, the Obama Administration announced plans to license and deploy aerial drones to conduct Chemtrail spraying operations.
Cedar Ridge exotic pet owner Pete Johnson is in hot water today after taking one of his two "pet" bulls on a walk in Downtown Grass Valley. Mr. Johnson, who is no stranger to animal controversies, arrived on Mill Street around 1pm yesterday with his pet bull "Jim," and things immediately got out of hand.
Mr. Rennie of Grass Valley has never fired as much as water pistol. He likes to talk big on the local Facebook groups about the importance of arming all citizens to protect them, in his words, "from the bad guys and the government.
The local DJ, who makes his living as an Information Technology worker, said on Monday that taddle-telling to the bosses of frequent Facebookers regarding their activity is a fair argument tactic.
David “Davi” Simmons vividly remembers hearing the sitar for the very first time. It was during a late night “sesh” back in high school when a friend played him George Harrison’s Within You Without You from The Beatles late sixties masterpiece, Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band.
A mob of kangaroos has escaped from a private ranch on the San Juan Ridge, a remote hippie redneck community in the Sierra Nevada Foothills of Northern California.