Articles on this Page
- 01/09/17--19:38: _Passive-Aggressive ...
- 01/10/17--10:39: _Area Office Worker ...
- 01/14/17--16:09: _New Years Resolutio...
- 01/16/17--15:10: _Utility Smart Meter...
- 01/17/17--13:18: _Local Paper Concern...
- 01/20/17--09:25: _Man to Write James ...
- 01/20/17--10:20: _Family’s Use of Ref...
- 01/20/17--10:23: _Area Woman Thoughtf...
- 01/24/17--07:26: _Area Activists Win ...
- 01/26/17--14:56: _Middle Manager to F...
- 01/29/17--09:58: _Local Man Wondering...
- 01/29/17--10:54: _Area Man Poses As I...
- 01/30/17--15:17: _Literate Area Autho...
- 02/03/17--06:48: _Nevada City To Test...
- 02/05/17--15:03: _Study: Local Grocer...
- 02/05/17--19:53: _Historians: Nevada ...
- 02/07/17--09:49: _Area Woman Excited ...
- 02/07/17--14:33: _ISIS Training Camp ...
- 02/08/17--06:11: _Alt-Right Mascot, P...
- 02/09/17--09:00: _DAPL Protesters Ret...
- 01/09/17--19:38: Passive-Aggressive Roofing Aims to Indirectly Intimidate Customers
- 01/10/17--10:39: Area Office Worker Unsure Why Cheeto Goes Uneaten
- 01/14/17--16:09: New Years Resolution Thwarted By Canal Gate
- 01/16/17--15:10: Utility Smart Meter Provides Area Woman with Vivid Dreams
- 01/17/17--13:18: Local Paper Concerned About Fate of George Soros Grants
- 01/20/17--09:25: Man to Write James Joycean Account of Nevada City
- 01/20/17--10:20: Family’s Use of Refrigerator Poetry Magnets Reveals Deep Discontent
- 01/20/17--10:23: Area Woman Thoughtfully Fondles Eggs
- 01/24/17--07:26: Area Activists Win WiFi Illness Disability Claim
- 01/26/17--14:56: Middle Manager to Find Out Who’s Snoring on Conference Calls
- 01/29/17--09:58: Local Man Wondering If You Noticed His Oversized Truck
- 01/29/17--10:54: Area Man Poses As Illegal Immigrant To Get Free Stuff
- 01/30/17--15:17: Literate Area Author Inserts Facebook Typos Just to “Fit In”
- 02/03/17--06:48: Nevada City To Test Aromatherapy On Hardened Criminals
- 02/05/17--19:53: Historians: Nevada City, CA Actually an Old “Star Trek” Episode Set
- 02/07/17--09:49: Area Woman Excited About Receiving 6″-10″ This Week
- 02/07/17--14:33: ISIS Training Camp Busted Up At Nevada County State Park
- 02/09/17--09:00: DAPL Protesters Return to Find Oil Drilling on Local Lake
After becoming frustrated with the overcrowded "Aggressive" roofing services market in Nevada County, newly formed Passive-Aggressive Roofing Company hopes to fill that void with a stubbornly hostile, snarky and a resistive attitude towards all customers.
Area technology worker and parental advice expert Brent Underwood doesn't understand why no one will eat the last Cheeto® in the break room. The lone puffy snack treat, which has sat in a paper tray for over 3 hours, has not been fondled nor eaten leading Mr. Underwood confused about what's wrong with it.
Nevada City, CA — Burt Bowles is fed up with fatphobia. Trying to live up to his New Year’s resolution to lose weight, Bowles, of Nevada City, decided to take a walk along the NID ditch on Banner Mountain, only to be turned back by a metal barrier with a pedestrian opening too narrow for […]
Brenda "Dusty" Woods of Nevada City, CA says that ever since PG&E installed an energy Smartmeter on the outside of her Cottage Street home, she's been experience vivid dreams.
The 92 year old Nevada County Scooper revealed today that it is concerned about the interruption of one of its primary revenue streams being interrupted after Donald Trump becomes the 45th President of the United States later this week.
Roy Riffle recently announced to a small crowd of Millennials at an area coffee shop that he intended to write the town's equivalent of James Joyce's Ulysses.
What started out as a playful refrigerator game with the intention of increasing the family's language acumen, has revealed deep angst and discontent inside a local Nevada City family.
The Scooper caught up with Ms. Williams at the egg stand on her weekly shopping trip for groceries. She was thoughtfully fondling the eggs.
Two North San Juan activists have won a landmark decision in the County Court allowing them to receive disability benefits for something called electromagnetic hypersensitivity or EHS. Merrilee Longshoes and Skyy Wolford of North San Juan, CA have been working for over two years to get their case through the court system.
Area middle manager Pajas Balasubramanian has been tasked with the thankless job of finding out who keeps snoring on company conference calls. Mr. Balasubramanian, a naturalized American citizen from New Delhi, India, is currently the Managers of Education Experience for local firm Video Axcell.
Mr. Dickens, who is a high school drop out and a Trump supporter, has recently stirred up trouble around Nevada County for what many call his arrogant and overcompensating attitude regarding his truck. There have been several eyewitness accounts that he disregarded basic traffic laws, often blowing-through stop signs, making illegal right turns from the far left-hand lanes, among other things.
Area trinket collector, “oriental” food connoisseur and occasional racist Terry Adkinson decided to make a point about illegal immigration last week by pretending to be an undocumented Mexican worker. Mr. Adkinson, who runs a local blog called The Conservarian: Reflections on American Exceptionalism, attempted to apply for assistance at the area Social Services office in Nevada City.
A burgeoning Nevada City author admitted today to a small group of his friends that he often inserts typos and other usage errors into online Facebook comments just to "fit in." Area writer and part-time poet Roy Riffle made the admission to his small author's group while they were enjoying street tacos at Nevada City's popular Mi Pueblo Taqueria on Union Street.
The quaint gold rush town of Nevada City, CA will be the first in the nation to experiment with aromatherapy on hardened criminals.
A 3 month emergency study by the Palo Alto-base Rundex Family Foundation has concluded that you are more like to be injured shopping in the Grass Valley Grocery Outlet Supermarket, than from a refugee from one of the 7 recently banned countries.
Historians from Brigham Young and Southern Methodist Universities have discovered that the quaint former gold rush town of Nevada City, California is actually a set from a lost Star Trek episode. The researchers made the discovery while digging through the Paramount television archives in Burbank, CA.
Cedar Ridge resident and professional shopper Janet Williams updated her Facebook status today telling her friends that she's actually looking forward to receiving 6 to 10 inches this week.
Local authorities and Federal law enforcement have broken up an elaborate ISIS terrorist operation in the Sierra Foothills state park Malakoff Diggins.
Pepe the Frog, beloved mascot of the alt-right movement, was inadvertently sautéed and consumed at Ike’s Quarter Café in Nevada City yesterday afternoon. Pepe, whose avatar is used by many commenters on 4chan, Reddit, and Breitbart News, was sitting in the outdoor terraced dining area when he was approached by the busser, Tyler “Earbud” Fulcrum.
Nevada County activists who recently returned from Dakota Access Pipeline (DAPL) protests in South Dakota where shocked to find out that in their absence, multi-national conglomerate Energy Transfer Partners (ETP) had started oil exploration on Lake Spaulding.