Articles on this Page
- 02/11/17--16:52: _ISIS Targets Area M...
- 02/14/17--11:15: _Nevada City Becomes...
- 02/16/17--15:09: _Area Wife Forces Hu...
- 02/17/17--07:34: _Area Man Who Says “...
- 02/17/17--15:54: _Local Roaster to Se...
- 02/23/17--19:14: _CA Officials Worrie...
- 03/01/17--00:14: _Passive-Aggressive ...
- 03/01/17--12:17: _Area Man Announces ...
- 03/04/17--08:42: _Nevada City Man Cla...
- 03/04/17--13:24: _Clearwater, FL Chos...
- 03/12/17--18:34: _‘Over Stayed’ Shape...
- 03/13/17--19:46: _Donald Trump Vows t...
- 03/14/17--09:16: _CIA Agent Can’t Uns...
- 03/17/17--20:41: _Nevada County Crime...
- 03/18/17--09:37: _Government Worker D...
- 03/20/17--18:26: _Local Researcher: A...
- 03/21/17--19:21: _Camptonville Man Gr...
- 03/21/17--19:40: _Area Feminist Petit...
- 03/23/17--07:51: _Area Naturopathic D...
- 03/23/17--20:24: _Wayne Brown Correct...
- 02/11/17--16:52: ISIS Targets Area Man’s 1989 Buick LaSabre
- 02/14/17--11:15: Nevada City Becomes Nation’s First Crowdfunded-Operated Town
- 02/16/17--15:09: Area Wife Forces Husband To Live In New Boat He Purchased
- 02/17/17--07:34: Area Man Who Says “Wine Good for the Heart” on His 4th Cocktail
- 02/17/17--15:54: Local Roaster to Sell Poop-Processed Celebrity Coffee
- 02/23/17--19:14: CA Officials Worried About Glory Hole Spillway
- 03/01/17--00:14: Passive-Aggressive Alta Sierra Man Installs Privacy Fence
- 03/01/17--12:17: Area Man Announces Fight with Fire Hydrant
- 03/04/17--08:42: Nevada City Man Claims He’s Rightful King of England
- 03/04/17--13:24: Clearwater, FL Chosen for Immediate Syrian Refugee Relocation
- 03/12/17--18:34: ‘Over Stayed’ Shape-shifting Alien Fears Trump Deportation
- 03/13/17--19:46: Donald Trump Vows to Make Hazzard County Great Again
- 03/14/17--09:16: CIA Agent Can’t Unsee What She’s Seen on Your Samsung Smart TV
- 03/17/17--20:41: Nevada County Crime Wave: Bizarro Edition March 2017
- 03/18/17--09:37: Government Worker Disappointed He’s not a 1%-er Yet
- 03/20/17--18:26: Local Researcher: Ann Arbor, Michigan Doesn’t Exist
- 03/21/17--19:21: Camptonville Man Grows Giant Hairy Cock
- 03/21/17--19:40: Area Feminist Petitions to Have Broad Street Renamed
- 03/23/17--07:51: Area Naturopathic Doctor Wonders Why He Hasn’t Been Murdered Yet
An area conservative blogger is growing increasingly concerned about a possible plot by ISIS terrorists to attack his 1989 Buick LeSabre. Retired Colonel Jack Ripper as been spending the past two years planning for what he calls "a massive 'moooslem' attack on his Idaho Maryland Road home.
Nevada City says that it plans to repeal and replace traditional revenue sources like taxes and fines, and use crowdsourcing systems to pay for the operations of the town.
Frequent traveler, exotic animal collector and Cedar Ridge, CA resident Pete Johnson found himself in trouble over the weekend after he purchased a new fishing boat without telling his wife who unceremoniously kicked him out of the house. Mr. Johnson is currently living in his new boat which is docked 60 miles away in the Sacramento Delta.
Local retiree Sal Smith announced to his visiting family over the holidays that "a glass of red wine is good for your heart," as he consumed his 4th cocktail of the evening.
Long-time Nevada City resident, entrepreneur and coffee aficionado Sarah Benfer is opening the Nation's first "human processed" coffee roaster featuring celebrities.
Napa, CA- Lake Berryessa has finally reached a point where it is overflowing into the Berryessa glory hole, a drain that opens to a spillway that bypasses the Monticello Dam. Local and state officials are growing concerned after watching the tragedy currently unfolding at the Lake Oroville dam, where erosion has created a possible spillway […]
New area transplant Jim Woods recently moved into a foreclosed "flipped" house in the decidedly middle class development of Alta Sierra located about 10 miles south of downtown Grass Valley. He also has the only privacy fence in the greater Alta Sierra area.
Area resident Gene Holman announced late Friday afternoon that he plans on have a serious argument with a fire hydrant.
A Nevada City, CA man has taken out a full-page advertisement in the New York Times claiming he is the rightful King of England and that he will ascend to the thrown after the death of the current sovereign Queen Elizabeth II.
Humanitarian workers will resettle the next wave of Syrian refugees in Clearwater, Florida, as a holdover executive order from the Obama Administration struggles to bring at least 10,000 Syrian refugees to the U.S. by the end of September 2017.
Zahhak Sobek, or better known by Grass Valley locals by give Earthly-given name of Gregg Koehler of Grass Valley, isn't interested in returning to his home planet.
Donald J. Trump grew up idolizing Hogg for all his achievements in the business world. After a recent campaign stop in Atlanta, Mr. Trump took a detour to visit his old friend in Hazzard County.
Fairfax, VA — CIA operational agent Karen Bergman is regretting her recent assignment to spy on owners of Samsung Smart Televisions. The 13 year veteran of the nation’s chief spy agency says she’s seen things that can’t be unseen across America’s family and bedrooms. “I took the job about 3 years ago as a part […]
The Nevada County Scooper presents: the Nevada County Crime Wave, Bizarro Edition March 2017. So crazy, that you will believe it.
Upon realizing that his $220,000 plus compensation package falls shy of enlisting him in the ranks of the famed "1%-ers," a Sacramento government director is disappointed that he did not meet the elite $350,000 threshold for his demographic.
North San Juan resident, part-time chemtrail researcher and amateur ionizing radiation hobbyist Skyy Wolford announced to a somewhat disinterested crowd out in front of the Sierra Super Stop that Ann Arbor, Michigan is an elaborate hoax and does not exist.
Walter Truman is primarily an egg farmer in Camptonville, but in an attempt to make a better layer he also breeds chickens.
Area community activist and former Sacramento State University feminist Sairhra Ramun of Nevada City has petitioned the city council to formally change the name of Broad Street to Nisenan Blvd. The move, which has been expected by acquaintances close to the activist, was inspired by recent unrest at several college campuses across the country.
A local naturopathic doctor is perplexed as to why he has not been the target of the global 'Big Pharma' conspiracy to murder alternative health professionals.
In what began as a unintentional delivery of 3000 copies of Via Magazine to Wayne Brown Correctional Facility has turned into a big win for their public image.