Articles on this Page
- 05/06/17--19:18: _Post Office Replace...
- 05/07/17--10:42: _Nevada City to Host...
- 05/09/17--11:39: _Nevada City’s Newes...
- 05/10/17--19:39: _Nevada County Canna...
- 05/10/17--21:10: _Cell Phone Tower Do...
- 05/11/17--09:59: _Area Man To Lawfull...
- 05/12/17--06:46: _Retail Employee: Ye...
- 05/16/17--12:54: _Starbucks Brewing U...
- 05/19/17--08:37: _Nevada County Celeb...
- 05/19/17--08:55: _Area Woman Treats A...
- 05/19/17--04:42: _Bigfoot Might Attac...
- 05/21/17--12:03: _CA Gov. Jerry Brown...
- 05/21/17--19:01: _Bowing to Protests,...
- 05/22/17--12:56: _Area Man Caught Smu...
- 05/22/17--13:45: _Russians Hack Local...
- 05/23/17--15:18: _Roundabout Approved...
- 05/24/17--06:43: _Nevada City Approve...
- 05/24/17--19:03: _Donald Trump Planni...
- 05/27/17--18:25: _Area Teenager Treat...
- 05/29/17--19:54: _Area Boomer Recalls...
- 05/06/17--19:18: Post Office Replaces Cut Down Trees with Marijuana
- 05/07/17--10:42: Nevada City to Host Nation’s First Chickenpox Party
- 05/09/17--11:39: Nevada City’s Newest Café Opens Soon
- 05/10/17--19:39: Nevada County Cannabis Advisory Group Straightened Out
- 05/10/17--21:10: Cell Phone Tower Doubles in Size Following Record Rains
- 05/11/17--09:59: Area Man To Lawfully Wed The Constitution
- 05/16/17--12:54: Starbucks Brewing Up New Coffee Colonic Service
- 05/19/17--08:37: Nevada County Celebrates Its 201st Consecutive Chemtrail-free Day
- 05/19/17--08:55: Area Woman Treats Autism with Coconut Oil
- 05/22/17--12:56: Area Man Caught Smuggling Easter Island Artifact
- 05/22/17--13:45: Russians Hack Local High School JumboTron with Porn
- 05/23/17--15:18: Roundabout Approved For Briar Patch Parking Lot
- 05/24/17--06:43: Nevada City Approves 2700ft 1.21 Gigawatt Communications “SkyTower”
- 05/27/17--18:25: Area Teenager Treated For Heatstroke After Being Forced to Mow Lawn
Earlier this week, the United States Post Office removed all of the trees in front of its Grass Valley, CA location. No official reason was given for their removal. However by Saturday morning, a North San Juan contractor had replaced the trees with Nevada County's #1 cash crop: Marijuana plants.
Nestled in the Sierra Foothills, the upstart former gold mining capital wants to have a family-friendly place where all unvaccined children can come and be exposed to a natural alternative to vaccines.
The Harmonic Convergence Café aims to offer a broad array of organic, free-range vegan, non-GMO, gluten-free, lactose-free, irradiation-free beverages and food in a serene, welcoming, non-threatening, and non-judgmental setting.
Yesterday’s Board of Supervisors meeting was the scene of a passionate plea by Nevada County Republican Party Chairman Bob Wren, who surprisingly called for more diversity in the Cannabis Advisory Group (“CAG”).
The controversial cell phone tower with was erected in Grass Valley's Brunswick Basin has grown by over 70 feet following a record-setting year for rainfall.
Area community activist, Tea Party member and formerly overly enthusiastic Glenn Beck supporter Brock Whalen announced on his website that he plans on lawfully wedding the United States Constitution.
Area auto parts retail worker Daphne Ortiz admitted earlier this week to an aggressive customer that there is indeed additional stock of an Autolite XP Iridium spark plugs located in the back warehouse, but she was not allowed to retrieve them nor even acknowledge they exist.
In a bid to stay relevant and to "keep ahead of the competitive coffee curve," Starbucks™ Corporation announced this week that it plans to augment its extensive line of coffee, teas and snacks with a new colonic/enema health care option.
In what activists are calling "the great relief," a spokesperson for th Nevada County-based group called Look Up! proclaimed that yesterday marked the 201st day without the scourge of overhead chemtrail spraying of our local skies.
Merrilee Longshoes is concerned about her family’s health. And the health of those in the greater community. Recently she discovered the homeopathic healing qualities of coconut oil after reading several Facebook posts and a few alternative health web articles about the popular tropical oil.
On the heals of a recent Bigfoot siting of Alta Sierra, a researcher of the semi-rural development has warned that the cryptid-ape-like creature might attack the proposed Dollar General store if it is developed along highway 49.
California Governor Jerry Brown and pop singer Linda Ronstadt were back in the news this week when the two were spotted at a popular Nevada City, California tavern Friday night.
Select Northern California Flyers service stations are bowing to pressure from various social justice organizations and installing tactile Braille systems for the blind on gasoline pumps.
Cedar Ridge exotic pet owner Pete Johnson is in hot water today at Sacramento International Airport after he attempted to smuggle an entire Easter Island moai (one of the Island's famous monumental statues) through customs.
A Russian hacking group is claiming responsibility for seizing control of an area high school stadium's JumboTron television and running porn on it for over 4 hours earlier today.
Fresh on the heels of a large parking lot expansion project, which included the installation of over 680 high-performance solar panels, the Grass Valley BriarPatch COOP leadership announced today that it plans on moving forward with a controversial Roundabout in the parking lot.
The Nevada City government overwhelmingly approved the construction of a 2722 ft (830m) communication building which is tentatively dubbed the Nevada City SkyTower.
According to leaked documents from the Trump administration, corroborated by Wikileaks, Donald Trump Enterprises plans on building a replica of the President's Florida estate in the former gold rush town of Grass Valley, CA.
Area teenager Kevin Thomas (17) of Grass Valley said he needed to be treated for heat stroke after being "brutally forced" his family's 200 square foot lawn over the weekend.
Retired 10th grade English teacher David Blakemore of Nevada City recent spoke to a small gathering in Nevada Union High School's drama department about his exciting adventures during the 1969 Woodstock Music & Art Fair.