Articles on this Page
- 05/30/17--16:06: _Report: Sierra City...
- 05/30/17--18:20: _Nevada City to Beco...
- 05/30/17--20:26: _Koch Brothers Opens...
- 05/31/17--19:33: _Peter Griffin to Re...
- 06/01/17--02:42: _Offensive People Su...
- 06/02/17--20:01: _Family Cited For Vi...
- 06/03/17--14:38: _Recent Murders Reve...
- 06/04/17--12:38: _New Photographic Ev...
- 06/04/17--15:19: _Area Criminal Criti...
- 06/05/17--13:35: _Chemtrail Film Fest...
- 06/06/17--19:32: _Area Dickhead Says ...
- 06/08/17--21:10: _Man Driving Used Po...
- 06/10/17--09:07: _High School Graduat...
- 06/10/17--10:00: _Tiger Woods Threate...
- 06/10/17--13:04: _Area Man Surrenders...
- 06/12/17--09:34: _Students Vote to Re...
- 06/14/17--12:03: _Kid’s All Night Sod...
- 06/14/17--12:10: _Bilderberg Proteste...
- 06/18/17--16:01: _Shroud of Turin to ...
- 06/18/17--17:57: _Study: Media Covera...
- 05/30/17--18:20: Nevada City to Become Nation’s First Chemtrail-Free Zone
- 05/31/17--19:33: Peter Griffin to Replace Degenerate Kathy Griffin at Local Venue
- 06/01/17--02:42: Offensive People Suddenly Harshly Judged
- 06/02/17--20:01: Family Cited For Viking Funeral on Local Lake
- 06/03/17--14:38: Recent Murders Reveal Unlikely Suspect
- 06/05/17--13:35: Chemtrail Film Festival Coming To Nevada City, CA
- 06/08/17--21:10: Man Driving Used Police Car: Why Do People Treat Me Weird?
- 06/10/17--09:07: High School Graduates Record Low of 15 of 517 Students
- 06/10/17--10:00: Tiger Woods Threatens Lawsuit Over Grass Valley Mural
- 06/10/17--13:04: Area Man Surrenders after Barricading Himself Inside Tiny Home
- 06/14/17--12:03: Kid’s All Night Soda Bender Leads to Groin Punching on Camping Trip
- 06/14/17--12:10: Bilderberg Protesters Trash Sierra City
- 06/18/17--16:01: Shroud of Turin to be Displayed in Nevada City, CA
- 06/18/17--17:57: Study: Media Coverage of Mass Murders Is Fucking Depressing
After the announcement earlier this year that the small Sierra Nevada town Sierra City will host the 2016 Bilderberg Group meeting, a new report from the Palo Alto-based Rundex Family Foundation has some troubling findings about the ability of the small Sierra Nevada hamlet to accommodate an influx of protesters.
As the city council seats with new members this year, first on the agenda according to City Hall insiders will be a declaration that Nevada City is a Chemtrail-free zone. This will make the rustic gold rush town the first in the nation to enact such a law.
In what Koch Industries is calling a "novel and effective way to give back to local communities," the American mega conglomerate announced late Monday night that it plans on opening one of their popular PayAdvantages™ payday loan and check cashing stores next to the DollarTree® in Grass Valley.
After recent and abrupt news the Grass Valley's Center for the Arts had canceled a scheduled appearance by comedian Kathy Griffin, organizers scrambled for a replacement.
An area man is a little upset at some of the offensive words and invectives lately thrown his way by passersby for his deeply personal tattoo.
A local Norwegian family from the Cascade Shores housing development is in hot water for attempting to cremate a deceased relative on Scotts Flat Lake earlier today. The Barstad family recently suffer the loss of the family's patriarch, Norman Barstad, who had lived with the family at their Spanish Lane home.
A North Church Street cat accidentally ingested an entire stash of methamphetamine late this week and went on a murderous rampage. After eating what authorities claim was a small amount of "Biznack," Abu, the name of the male black cat, not only destroyed the inside of the small studio home, but also killed both occupants.
For over a hundred years, many Grass Valley locals have maintained that the Wright Brothers famous 1903 flight at Kittyhawk, North Carolina was the second time in humans flew in an airplane.
Area petty criminal Jimmie Saldoscent has been booked into the Wayne Brown Correctional facility after admitting to accidentally siphoning raw sewage from a Grass Valley recreational vehicle after intending to steal gasoline.
The Chemtrail Action Network (CAN) announced the first ever traveling Chemtrail Film Festival coming to Nevada City, CA this January. The film festival will be making its first stop in the secluded Sierra Nevada Foothills town for a 4 day run starting on the 14th of August and running until 18th.
Local malcontent and self-proclaimed dickhead Don Vaca really hates people who state the obvious. Recently, while attempting to order a Starbucks drink at a local, privately-owned coffee shop, Mr. Vaca announced loudly to the crowded cafe that anyone who points out 'fake news' is probably a 'fag.'
People have been driving strangely around Hank Snow after the Grass Valley handyman purchased a surplus Crowne Victoria Police car.
Only 15 of the 517 students from Nevada Union High School's class of 2016 managed to graduate this year. The astonishing low number shocked and surprised parents and administrators across Nevada County.
What was designed to be a local tribute to our community's appreciation for American heroes and tolerance for racial diversity has become a point of heated controversy, not just in the small town of Grass Valley, California, but on the international stage as well.
A man wanted on multiple warrants surrendered peacefully nearly eight hours after barricading himself inside his tiny home Friday.
Attendees at Grass Valley's Nevada Union High School graduation were both surprised and concerned over the weekend when the traditional processional march song "Pomp and Circumstance" was replaced with Amy Winehouse's song "Rehab."
A local family learned the hard way that a steady diet of soda pop and potato chips can have a direct impact on the groin health of fellow camp-mates.
Following what organizers are calling "the most productive global re-alignment gathering in years," citizens of the small Sierra Nevada town of Sierra City are dealing with a massive garbage aftermath left by anti-Bilderberg Group protesters.
The Shroud of Turin, the linen cloth bearing the image of a man that some Christians believe to be the burial shroud of Jesus of Nazareth, is going to be displayed at the Nevada City Chamber of Commerce starting in January 2018.
A 4 year study by the Palo Alto-based Rundex Family Foundation of major television broadcasts and newspaper outlets has found that continual coverage of mass shootings and murders is leads the population at large to feel very sad.