Articles on this Page
- 06/19/17--18:37: _Area Musician Draws...
- 06/21/17--14:31: _KVMR to Run 24 Hour...
- 06/23/17--09:26: _Government Proposes...
- 06/24/17--07:58: _Nevada City Decrimi...
- 06/24/17--16:47: _ISIS Launches Attac...
- 06/28/17--20:08: _Enlightened Self-In...
- 07/04/17--10:13: _Chris Christie Unde...
- 07/04/17--15:14: _Area Activists Furi...
- 07/19/17--19:56: _Ukulele Festival At...
- 07/22/17--11:29: _Local Creamery Disc...
- 07/24/17--19:40: _World Famous Grumpy...
- 07/25/17--20:40: _Area Man Fails to L...
- 07/29/17--22:13: _Chipotle Caught Dum...
- 08/15/17--21:26: _Baby Moses Re-enact...
- 08/15/17--21:49: _Junk Drawer Won’t O...
- 08/15/17--22:13: _1,500,000 Gallons O...
- 08/17/17--20:58: _Local Entrepreneur ...
- 08/19/17--21:39: _Shocking Report: Si...
- 08/20/17--09:47: _Area Lottery Winner...
- 08/21/17--10:45: _Historians: Nevada ...
- 06/19/17--18:37: Area Musician Draws Inspiration from Chemtrails
- 06/21/17--14:31: KVMR to Run 24 Hours of Lawrence Welk
- 06/23/17--09:26: Government Proposes Drones for Chemtrail Operations
- 06/24/17--07:58: Nevada City Decriminalizes Public Nudity
- 06/24/17--16:47: ISIS Launches Attack from Local Theater Roof Destroying a Car
- 06/28/17--20:08: Enlightened Self-Interest Fails to Fill Area Pothole
- 07/04/17--10:13: Chris Christie Under Fire for Closing Yuba River Day Use Area
- 07/04/17--15:14: Area Activists Furious Over Annual Patriotic “Ditch Dye” Event
- 07/22/17--11:29: Local Creamery Discontinuing Popular Butter-by-Mail Service
- 07/24/17--19:40: World Famous Grumpy Cat Dead At Age 5
- 07/25/17--20:40: Area Man Fails to Live Up to the Promises of His Deodorant
- 07/29/17--22:13: Chipotle Caught Dumping E. Coli Infected Beef Into Lake Wildwood
- 08/15/17--21:26: Baby Moses Re-enactment Goes Horribly Wrong on Local Creek
- 08/15/17--21:49: Junk Drawer Won’t Open Despite Repeated & Forceful Attempts
- 08/15/17--22:13: 1,500,000 Gallons Of Sewage Spews Into Local Lake
- 08/17/17--20:58: Local Entrepreneur Thwarted by DSL
- 08/19/17--21:39: Shocking Report: Sibling Blames the Other Sibling
- 08/20/17--09:47: Area Lottery Winner Plans to Travel/Masturbate Frequently
- 08/21/17--10:45: Historians: Nevada City, CA Actually an Old Star Trek Episode Set
Area musician David Robock used to cite an eclectic mix of influences while he was still cutting his teeth on the local club circuit. Bands like Megadeth, Smashing Pumpkins, and solo artists like Prince and Merle Haggard were a constant source of inspiration.
KVMR announced late last week that they will be hosting the county's first 24 hour Lawrence Welk marathon. The move, which according to insiders was driven by elderly activism who wished to "also have a voice," is seen as a disingenuous attempt to combat and mute much of what area aging activists feel is a "anti-conservative/pro-liberal" agenda at the radio station.
In a surprise executive order, the Trump Administration announced plans to license and deploy aerial drones to conduct Chemtrail spraying operations.
After years of government lobbying by activist groups, Nevada City announced this week that it will become the nation's first to not only decriminalize all forms of public nudity, but will take active steps to encourage it.
A rocket-propelled grenade was fired from the roof of the Del Oro Theater striking a late model Toyota late Saturday afternoon in Grass Valley, CA. The attack, which ISIS took responsibility for, was targeted the first white car to emerge from the Safeway parking lot on Neal Street.
A large Grass Valley pothole has gone unrepaired despite the claims of some neighbors that "enlightened self interest" would fix it
Fresh on the heels of a New Jersey Beach closure scandal that has lowered the already unpopular Governor's favorability rating, Christie Christie is back in the negative spotlight again after he closed an entire South Yuba River State Park this weekend.
Area environmental activists are furious over the Nevada Irrigation District's (NID) decision to go forward with its annual 4th of July "Dying of the Ditch" celebration, despite complaints from protesters to stop the practice.
The annual Ukulele Festival put on by the American Ukulele Association (AUA), ended in tragedy on Sunday. A masked gunman opened fire killing 17 festival attendees and wounding 35 others, including a cardboard cut-out of Don Ho.
Despite a surprising demand, local Better Butter Creamery has decided to discontinue sending they're award-winning butter via the US Mail due to numerous complaints from delivery personnel.
The world is mourning the loss of one of its favorite stars. Grumpy Cat, also known as Tartar Sauce, was found dead this morning of an apparent suicide.
A Truckee man has sunk into a deep depression after realizing that his underarm deodorant failed to create the manliness he was looking for. 31-year-old Jerry Heard came to this discovery after his trust Old Spice "Swagger" didn't actually produce any actual swagger in his life.
A late night patrol by a Lake Wildwood security vehicle caught employees of restaurant chain Chipotle Mexican Grill dumping approximately 200 lbs of ground beef near the spillway of the lake.
Things got out of hand right after the small crowd placed an area infant into a small basket in Deer Creek just under the highway overpass, and the brisk current swept the child downstream.
Local resident and average guy Chip Day failed to open a "Junk Drawer" in his Morgan Ranch home despite repeated and forceful attempts to do so.
The Lake Wildwood community, a private gated community with a private lake in western Nevada county, received more than they bargained for when county workers, by order of the Nevada County Board of Supervisors, opened up gaping holes in the communities sewer system.
Nevada County Home Business "Shake It Well" came to a screeching halt on Sunday night when Bob and Danni Schlozmeyer's DSL went down for the 3rd time that day and the 19th time this week.
Nevada City, CA — Kevin Thomas has it all figured out. And he likes to explain his insights hourly to his entire family. He thinks his younger brother is pretty much the reason that everything sucks. “Why does he still watch lame Minecraft videos? Maybe because he’s retarded,” exclaimed Kevin. Kevin’s younger brother, Todd, responded, […]
Recent multi-million dollar California Lottery winner Derrick Lopez of Fresno, CA told his friends on Facebook that he wants to fulfill his dreams of traveling the world following his huge windfall.
Historians from Brigham Young and Southern Methodist Universities have discovered that the quaint former gold rush town of Nevada City, California is actually a set from a lost Star Trek episode. The researchers made the discovery while digging through the Paramount television archives in Burbank, CA.