- RSS Channel Showcase 6648225
- RSS Channel Showcase 5928023
- RSS Channel Showcase 5227958
- RSS Channel Showcase 4947876
Articles on this Page
- 08/29/16--19:19: _Jenny McCarthy To S...
- 08/30/16--13:45: _Woman Wearing Headp...
- 08/31/16--05:17: _Nevada City to Host...
- 09/01/16--23:25: _Grass Valley High E...
- 09/01/16--23:26: _Nevada City Schools...
- 09/03/16--10:09: _Brief: Grass Valley...
- 09/04/16--18:22: _Local Pharmacy Keep...
- 09/04/16--18:22: _Stephen King Spotte...
- 09/04/16--18:37: _Man with Tourette S...
- 09/05/16--16:13: _Study: Mobile Phone...
- 09/06/16--19:39: _Area Home Gardener ...
- 09/06/16--20:03: _Roseville, CA Launc...
- 09/06/16--20:04: _Department of Defen...
- 09/07/16--09:59: _Nevada City Film Fe...
- 09/07/16--11:44: _Native American Cas...
- 09/08/16--21:09: _Biblical Archaeolog...
- 09/09/16--13:46: _Local Hero Murdered...
- 09/09/16--13:53: _Area Man Knows “Goo...
- 09/11/16--07:25: _Man Has Extended Ar...
- 09/11/16--08:27: _Area Engineer Decla...
- 09/11/16--08:34: _Lake of the Pines W...
- 09/11/16--10:34: _Nevada Prepares for...
- 09/11/16--10:42: _Area Man Announces ...
- 09/12/16--20:33: _Breaking: Nevada Ci...
- 09/13/16--13:36: _Area Man Legally Ma...
- 09/13/16--19:03: _Local Coffee Roaste...
- 09/13/16--20:03: _Petition To Rename ...
- 09/13/16--20:19: _Local Anarcho-Capit...
- 09/18/16--19:12: _Area Resident Suspe...
- 09/18/16--19:25: _Local Bloggers Wish...
- 09/18/16--19:25: _Children May Be Sol...
- 09/18/16--19:43: _Area Parents Apolog...
- 09/19/16--19:38: _Area Minivan with M...
- 09/19/16--20:00: _Mormons Provide Sol...
- 09/19/16--20:03: _Nevada City to Host...
- 09/20/16--13:48: _Area Woman Treats A...
- 09/20/16--13:52: _Persistent Voluntee...
- 09/20/16--19:52: _Devastating Local F...
- 09/21/16--11:11: _ISIS Training Camp ...
- 09/21/16--12:53: _Illegal Trimmigrant...
- 09/21/16--12:53: _Area Man to Write S...
- 09/21/16--14:37: _Nevada City Finds N...
- 09/21/16--14:46: _Local Dickhead Aban...
- 09/21/16--16:59: _‘Wooded Area’ Named...
- 09/22/16--19:18: _Attempt To Donate F...
- 09/22/16--19:29: _Cthulhu Spotted Ove...
- 09/22/16--19:42: _Junk Drawer Won’t O...
- 09/25/16--12:30: _Crisis Actors Plann...
- 09/25/16--20:42: _Penn Valley to Adop...
- 09/26/16--19:12: _Scientology to Buil...
- 08/29/16--19:19: Jenny McCarthy To Speak Locally About Child Vaccinations
- 08/30/16--13:45: Woman Wearing Headphones Impatiently Waiting for Men to Hit on Her
- 09/01/16--23:25: Grass Valley High Efficiency Flow Toilet Goes Uncleaned
- 09/01/16--23:26: Nevada City Schools to Observe Muslim Holidays
- 09/03/16--10:09: Brief: Grass Valley Police to Hire Former Ferguson, Missouri Officer
- 09/04/16--18:22: Local Pharmacy Keeps Customers In Line with Betta Fish
- 09/04/16--18:22: Stephen King Spotted at Local Grocery Outlet
- 09/04/16--18:37: Man with Tourette Syndrome Speaks Inappropriately
- 09/05/16--16:13: Study: Mobile Phone Radiation Makes You Happier
- 09/06/16--19:39: Area Home Gardener Harvests $7.56 Tomato
- 09/06/16--20:03: Roseville, CA Launches “Don’t Nevada County Roseville” Campaign
- 09/06/16--20:04: Department of Defense Stepping Up Local Haldol Chemtrail Efforts
- 09/07/16--11:44: Native American Casino to Open in Downtown Nevada City
- 09/08/16--21:09: Biblical Archaeologists Find Noah’s Ark in Nevada City, CA
- 09/09/16--13:46: Local Hero Murdered After Killing 20 Policemen in Armed Standoff
- 09/09/16--13:53: Area Man Knows “Good Satire When He Sees It”
- 09/11/16--07:25: Man Has Extended Argument With Himself on Facebook
- 09/11/16--08:27: Area Engineer Declares War on Fiction, Reads Only Manuals
- 09/11/16--08:34: Lake of the Pines Woman Reuses Christmas Tree All Year
- 09/11/16--10:34: Nevada Prepares for Influx of State of Jefferson Refugees
- 09/11/16--10:42: Area Man Announces Fight with Fire Hydrant
- 09/13/16--13:36: Area Man Legally Marries Pickup Truck
- 09/13/16--19:03: Local Coffee Roaster to Sell Celebrity Poop-Processed Coffee
- 09/13/16--20:03: Petition To Rename Town “Nevada Fucking City” Approved
- 09/13/16--20:19: Local Anarcho-Capitalist Has No Sense of Humor
- 09/18/16--19:12: Area Resident Suspects Dell Tech Support’s Name is not “Wayne Dean”
- 09/18/16--19:25: Children May Be Solution to Gun Violence
- 09/18/16--19:43: Area Parents Apologize in Advance for Son’s Mass Murder
- 09/19/16--19:38: Area Minivan with Missing Hubcap Seen Driving Erratically
- 09/19/16--20:00: Mormons Provide Solution to Area’s Chronic Drunk-Driving Problem
- 09/19/16--20:03: Nevada City to Host Nation’s First “Halloweed” Parade October 31st
- 09/20/16--13:48: Area Woman Treats Autism with Coconut Oil
- 09/20/16--13:52: Persistent Volunteer Kills Town’s Can-Do Spirit
- 09/20/16--19:52: Devastating Local Fire Halted by Militias and Doomsday Preppers
- 09/21/16--11:11: ISIS Training Camp Busted Up At Nevada County State Park
- 09/21/16--12:53: Illegal Trimmigrant Thwarts Tweaker’s Gun Rampage
- 09/21/16--14:37: Nevada City Finds New Tourism Angle
- 09/21/16--16:59: ‘Wooded Area’ Named Best Place to Dump Dead Body in Nevada County
- 09/22/16--19:18: Attempt To Donate Frozen Fish From 1984 To Food Bank Fails
- 09/22/16--19:29: Cthulhu Spotted Over Nevada County
- 09/22/16--19:42: Junk Drawer Won’t Open Despite Repeated & Forceful Attempts
- 09/25/16--12:30: Crisis Actors Planning Huge “Event” in Nevada City, CA
- 09/25/16--20:42: Penn Valley to Adopt Confederate Battle Flag
- 09/26/16--19:12: Scientology to Build Vault in Remote Graniteville, CA
Playboy Magazine's 2003 Playmate of the Year and controversial author Jenny McCarthy will be coming to Nevada County to speak about the threat of autism from childhood immunizations.
Sasha Reed of Nevada City, CA has repeatedly experienced a shocking amount of neglect while doing everything from working out to driving around. Accordingly, she said, her self esteem has begun to suffer.
The "World Clay Cups" games will draw massive crowds to Pioneer Park, and kiln rivalries will heat up with surprisingly intense emotions this week.
The Day Family had a minor crisis Saturday when no one in the family had the gumption nor the courage to clean the household's two new high-efficiency toilets
Following the lead of the New York City school system, the nation's largest, the upstart Sierra Nevada foothills community of Nevada City announced that its schools will observe the two most important Muslim holidays next school year.
The Grass Valley Police Department release a memorandum late this week notifying the public that it has hired a former Ferguson, Missouri police officer. In the memo, the department wanted to make it clear that the new hire was in no way politically motivated, nor was there anything more "than a routine hire."
Local CVS Pharmacy has a trick up its sleeve to let their customers know who's the boss: a solitary betta fish displayed prominently on the counter.
American author of contemporary horror, supernatural fiction, suspense, science fiction, and fantasy Stephen King was spotted this weekend shopping at the popular discount supermarket Grocery Outlet.
Street fair patrons were a bit uncomfortable when an out of town male stricken with Tourette Syndrome began speaking inappropriately at recent night street fair.
A study conducted by the Palo Alto-based Rundex Family Foundation has concluded that regular cell phone use makes you happier. The 3 year study, titled "Effects of Cell Phone Radio Frequency Signal Exposure on Brain Glucose Metabolism," was conducted by Rundex with funding from the Centers for Disease Control and found that using using a mobile phone as little as 50 minutes per day increases brain glucose metabolism by as much as 26%, which contributed to increased happiness.
Area home gardener Herman M. Dean has been working all summer in his garden and announced to friends and family that he harvested his first tomato. A tomato estimated to cost $7.56 to produce.
Roseville, CA — Roseville native and local zoning activist Misty Smith doesn’t like what she’s seeing in her neighborhood. So she’s formed a controversial Roseville group to stop Nevada County from influencing anti-development forces in her town. “Roseville used to be this safe, clean and orderly place to live,” Ms. Smith observed, “but now all these […]
The Scooper has just learned that the Department of Defense (DoD), in coordination with several Internet service providers (ISPs), is stepping up their Chemtrail efforts to alleviate the acrimony on several local blogs and on Facebook leading up to the election next year. Also recent gun violence has turned what were normal people into complete assholes.
Reusable Tote Bags available for purchase during this weekend’s NCFF. Nevada City, CA — The Nevada City Film Festival will debut filmmaker Michael Moore’s first movie release since 2015’s Where to Invade Next?. His new film, Arm The Homeless, is a documentary based on the creation of a charity to help the homeless people of Washington, […]
Despite a busy governing season which has included new ordinances on chemtrails, police politeness and most recently, strict new rules on business sign fonts, the City Council of Nevada City has given its blessing to the Nevada City Nisenan Rancheria to open a Native American gaming casino in the old Alpha Building on Broad Street.
Archaeologists from Brigham Young and Southern Methodist Universities have discovered remnants of Noah's Ark on the side of a Nevada City, CA mountain.
Area police ruthlessly murdered an area hero and constitutional enthusiast late last night. The county Sheriff's Investigation spokesperson has claimed that the hero had to be 'stopped' before he "shot too many more policemen.
Jake Zillevich of Grass Valley is concerned about gullible people on Social Media and has made it his mission to point out the satire as often as possible.
An area man with a fake Facebook account had an extended argument with his other fake Facebook account earlier this week when he accused his second "fake" Facebook account of ironically being a fake account.
People who believe this stuff have serious mental issues. People who push this fakery are both deranged and probably criminals.
Lake of the Pines, CA — Area Woman Margaret Porter reuses her artificial Christmas Tree all year around to celebrate a myriad of festivals and holidays. “It all started a few years back when I forgot to take down the Christmas Tree,” said Ms. Porter on Tuesday afternoon, “so I kept it up. Then I […]
Officials from the State of Nevada are reporting a new alarming trend, a mass migration to Nevada of residents escaping from the rural California states that are targeted to become the new State of Jefferson.
Area resident Gene Holman announced late Friday afternoon that he plans on have a serious argument with a fire hydrant.
Electomagnetic Radiation (EMR) protesters are breathing a sigh of relief in Nevada City, CA after the Scooper has learned that Verizon Wireless plans on giving up on its plans to install a massive cell phone tower complex in the downtown historical district.
Dustin Jayce Dickens of Penn Valley announced at a weekend family gathering that he had lawfully married his illegally-modified "coal-rolled" Dodge RAM 3500 truck.
Long-time Nevada City resident, entrepreneur and coffee aficionado Sarah Benfer is opening the Nation's first "human processed" coffee roaster featuring celebrities.
A petition to change Nevada City's name to "Nevada Fucking City" has garnered enough signatures from residents to put the question to voters in the next election.
"And there all all kinds of Anarchists, you see. There's Laissez-faire ones like me, and other ones. Then there's the hippie Anarcho-syndicalists ones. Commune types. Similar, but different than me," ranted Mr. "X."
Mary L. Retton of Rough 'N Ready recently purchased a Dell desktop computer at the Staples store in Grass Valley. The sales price was a bargain and the computer came with the latest version of the Microsoft Windows operating system.
The local Nevada County blogosphere is actively debating the merits or vices of the Common Core education standards.
If you think your toddler is too immature to properly handle a loaded firearm safely, think again.
Maureen and Jimmy are the parents of Jason Dant, a notorious gun “collector” who recently left his Horton Street home and is currently living in a fortified bunker with no address somewhere in Penn Valley.
Grass Valley mother of 4 and 1994 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan owner Mindy Alters was witnessed driving somewhat erratically Sunday afternoon on Brunswick Road. She was seen recklessly entering traffic from the Safeway parking lot, nearly striking a 2011 Toyota Prius.
The Nevada County Sheriff’s Department announced a new pilot program yesterday enlisting members of a local Mormon mission to give free rides to late night bar-goers. The partnership seeks to put an end to decades of tragic fatal alcohol-related incidents along Nevada County roadways, particularly along the Highway 49 corridor.
Civic leaders and community organizers in the nation's self-proclaimed marijuana capital, announced this past week that the iconic former Gold Rush town nestled in the Sierra Nevada Foothills will host a "Halloweed Parade" on Saturday, October 31st.
Merrilee Longshoes is concerned about her family’s health. And the health of those in the greater community. Recently she discovered the homeopathic healing qualities of coconut oil after reading several Facebook posts and a few alternative health web articles about the popular tropical oil.
A local woman’s chronic volunteerism is being blamed by townsfolk for robbing them of their initiative and dulling their once notable can-do spirit.
A fire which broke out earlier in Grass Valley - way too close to everybody - was extinguished thanks to a disciplined crew of anti-government types, according to some outspoken witnesses.
Local authorities and Federal law enforcement have broken up an elaborate ISIS terrorist operation in the Sierra Foothills state park Malakoff Diggins.
A local tweaker, identified as 27 year-old Jason Wayne Galbraith, reportedly stormed into Cafe Mekka this morning while firing shots through the front door and windows with a semi-automatic 9-mm handgun.
Nevada City burgeoning writer Roy Riffle recently announced to a small crowd of Millennials at Cafe Mekka that he intended to write the town’s equivalent John Steinbeck's Grapes of Wrath called Buds of Wrath. Mr. Riffle has been talking with "trimmigrants" as they made their way through town looking for temporary work.
People just aren't interested in the gold rush, or the artifacts, or even the fact that there are thousands of miles of secret tunnels with more gold than Fort Knox right our my feet anymore.
In what his friends are calling a remarkable change of events, local malcontent and self-proclaimed dickhead Don Vaca has announced that he is giving up his old dickhead ways for a new and reborn dickhead life with Jesus, using the life-changing P45-L™ Shake program.
‘Wooded Area’ has topped a new list of best places to dump a dead body in Nevada County, CA, ending the debate amongst the area’s most prolific serial murderers. ‘Wooded Area’ narrowly beat out ‘Donner Summit Bridge’ (also known as Rainbow Bridge) to claim ultimate bragging rights.
Frequent traveler and Cedar Ridge, CA resident Pete Johnson was disappointed when his donation of frozen catfish from 1984 was politely refused by Nevada County Food Bank personal this week..
Cthulhu appeared in the skies over Interstate 80 late yesterday. There is no word from the octopus/dragon-like entity if it has any plans for the people of Earth, however its appearance probably means all humanity is about to end.
Local resident and average guy Chip Day failed to open a "Junk Drawer" in his Morgan Ranch home despite repeated and forceful attempts to do so.
Global elites around the globe have focused their attention on the small, Sierra Foothills town of Nevada City, California in attempts to quash an ongoing simmering rebellion that threatens the New World Order.
A group of Penn Valley, CA activists have banded together and unofficially declared the Confederate Battle Flag to be its unofficial city flag. They've formed an action group called the Penn Valley Citizens Against Speech Oppression or PVCASO (pronounced "puv cay-so"), which aims to restore the values of traditional, Christian America to America.
The Church of Scientology has announced plans to build a store vault and "Cadet Org" in the small unincorporated community of Graniteville, California.