- RSS Channel Showcase 7008585
- RSS Channel Showcase 3757187
- RSS Channel Showcase 6226277
- RSS Channel Showcase 1912564
Articles on this Page
- 04/24/17--09:49: _Giant Sarlacc Disco...
- 04/26/17--14:08: _County Historian: Q...
- 04/27/17--09:59: _Inaugural “Farm to ...
- 04/30/17--18:51: _Jeff Sessions Smoki...
- 04/30/17--19:11: _Stephen King Spotte...
- 05/06/17--08:32: _North San Juan to S...
- 05/06/17--19:18: _Post Office Replace...
- 05/07/17--10:42: _Nevada City to Host...
- 05/09/17--11:39: _Nevada City’s Newes...
- 05/10/17--19:39: _Nevada County Canna...
- 05/10/17--21:10: _Cell Phone Tower Do...
- 05/11/17--09:59: _Area Man To Lawfull...
- 05/12/17--06:46: _Retail Employee: Ye...
- 05/16/17--12:54: _Starbucks Brewing U...
- 05/19/17--08:37: _Nevada County Celeb...
- 05/19/17--08:55: _Area Woman Treats A...
- 05/19/17--04:42: _Bigfoot Might Attac...
- 05/21/17--12:03: _CA Gov. Jerry Brown...
- 05/21/17--19:01: _Bowing to Protests,...
- 05/22/17--12:56: _Area Man Caught Smu...
- 05/22/17--13:45: _Russians Hack Local...
- 05/23/17--15:18: _Roundabout Approved...
- 05/24/17--06:43: _Nevada City Approve...
- 05/24/17--19:03: _Donald Trump Planni...
- 05/27/17--18:25: _Area Teenager Treat...
- 05/29/17--19:54: _Area Boomer Recalls...
- 05/30/17--16:06: _Report: Sierra City...
- 05/30/17--18:20: _Nevada City to Beco...
- 05/30/17--20:26: _Koch Brothers Opens...
- 05/31/17--19:33: _Peter Griffin to Re...
- 06/01/17--02:42: _Offensive People Su...
- 06/02/17--20:01: _Family Cited For Vi...
- 06/03/17--14:38: _Recent Murders Reve...
- 06/04/17--12:38: _New Photographic Ev...
- 06/04/17--15:19: _Area Criminal Criti...
- 06/05/17--13:35: _Chemtrail Film Fest...
- 06/06/17--19:32: _Area Dickhead Says ...
- 06/08/17--21:10: _Man Driving Used Po...
- 06/10/17--09:07: _High School Graduat...
- 06/10/17--10:00: _Tiger Woods Threate...
- 06/10/17--13:04: _Area Man Surrenders...
- 06/12/17--09:34: _Students Vote to Re...
- 06/14/17--12:03: _Kid’s All Night Sod...
- 06/14/17--12:10: _Bilderberg Proteste...
- 06/18/17--16:01: _Shroud of Turin to ...
- 06/18/17--17:57: _Study: Media Covera...
- 06/19/17--18:37: _Area Musician Draws...
- 06/21/17--14:31: _KVMR to Run 24 Hour...
- 06/23/17--09:26: _Government Proposes...
- 06/24/17--07:58: _Nevada City Decrimi...
- 04/24/17--09:49: Giant Sarlacc Discovered in Grass Valley Sinkhole
- 04/26/17--14:08: County Historian: Quaint Victorian Actually a Whorehouse
- 04/27/17--09:59: Inaugural “Farm to Dumpster” Gala Wastes Tons of Food
- 04/30/17--18:51: Jeff Sessions Smoking Weed To Alleviate Russian Scandal Stress
- 04/30/17--19:11: Stephen King Spotted at Local Grocery Outlet
- 05/06/17--08:32: North San Juan to String Beer Bottle Lights
- 05/06/17--19:18: Post Office Replaces Cut Down Trees with Marijuana
- 05/07/17--10:42: Nevada City to Host Nation’s First Chickenpox Party
- 05/09/17--11:39: Nevada City’s Newest Café Opens Soon
- 05/10/17--19:39: Nevada County Cannabis Advisory Group Straightened Out
- 05/10/17--21:10: Cell Phone Tower Doubles in Size Following Record Rains
- 05/11/17--09:59: Area Man To Lawfully Wed The Constitution
- 05/16/17--12:54: Starbucks Brewing Up New Coffee Colonic Service
- 05/19/17--08:37: Nevada County Celebrates Its 201st Consecutive Chemtrail-free Day
- 05/19/17--08:55: Area Woman Treats Autism with Coconut Oil
- 05/22/17--12:56: Area Man Caught Smuggling Easter Island Artifact
- 05/22/17--13:45: Russians Hack Local High School JumboTron with Porn
- 05/23/17--15:18: Roundabout Approved For Briar Patch Parking Lot
- 05/24/17--06:43: Nevada City Approves 2700ft 1.21 Gigawatt Communications “SkyTower”
- 05/27/17--18:25: Area Teenager Treated For Heatstroke After Being Forced to Mow Lawn
- 05/30/17--18:20: Nevada City to Become Nation’s First Chemtrail-Free Zone
- 05/31/17--19:33: Peter Griffin to Replace Degenerate Kathy Griffin at Local Venue
- 06/01/17--02:42: Offensive People Suddenly Harshly Judged
- 06/02/17--20:01: Family Cited For Viking Funeral on Local Lake
- 06/03/17--14:38: Recent Murders Reveal Unlikely Suspect
- 06/05/17--13:35: Chemtrail Film Festival Coming To Nevada City, CA
- 06/08/17--21:10: Man Driving Used Police Car: Why Do People Treat Me Weird?
- 06/10/17--09:07: High School Graduates Record Low of 15 of 517 Students
- 06/10/17--10:00: Tiger Woods Threatens Lawsuit Over Grass Valley Mural
- 06/10/17--13:04: Area Man Surrenders after Barricading Himself Inside Tiny Home
- 06/14/17--12:03: Kid’s All Night Soda Bender Leads to Groin Punching on Camping Trip
- 06/14/17--12:10: Bilderberg Protesters Trash Sierra City
- 06/18/17--16:01: Shroud of Turin to be Displayed in Nevada City, CA
- 06/18/17--17:57: Study: Media Coverage of Mass Murders Is Fucking Depressing
- 06/19/17--18:37: Area Musician Draws Inspiration from Chemtrails
- 06/21/17--14:31: KVMR to Run 24 Hours of Lawrence Welk
- 06/23/17--09:26: Government Proposes Drones for Chemtrail Operations
- 06/24/17--07:58: Nevada City Decriminalizes Public Nudity
Local workers made a startling discovery when performing repairs on Grass Valley’s seven-story tall sinkhole on Freeman Lane. While shoring up and placing supports at the foot of the sinkhole, a Sarlacc suddenly appeared from below devouring three workers and two earthmovers in a matter of seconds.
When the Foster family was relocating to Nevada City from Fremont, CA, they wanted to make sure that they purchased a house with character. Jim and Daphne Foster and their three children wanted a house with history. And according to local historian Dan Braggart, they "got just that: a whorehouse."
Basking in the glow of the Third Annual Nevada City “Farm to Table Banquet” last weekend local food activists announced that an inaugural Nevada City “Farm to Dumpster” gala successfully wasted more than two tons of fresh, locally-produced fruit, vegetables, meat, wine and beer.
Attorney General Jeff Sessions was spotted in a back alleyway behind the Department of Justice headquarters in the nation’s capital “smoking a doobie,” according to sources very close to him.
American author of contemporary horror, supernatural fiction, suspense, science fiction, and fantasy Stephen King was spotted this weekend shopping at the popular discount supermarket Grocery Outlet.
In a bid to outdo Nevada City and "beat them to the punch," community organizers in the rough and tumble little town of North San Juan are installing homemade street lights made out of old, dirty beer bottles.
Earlier this week, the United States Post Office removed all of the trees in front of its Grass Valley, CA location. No official reason was given for their removal. However by Saturday morning, a North San Juan contractor had replaced the trees with Nevada County's #1 cash crop: Marijuana plants.
Nestled in the Sierra Foothills, the upstart former gold mining capital wants to have a family-friendly place where all unvaccined children can come and be exposed to a natural alternative to vaccines.
The Harmonic Convergence Café aims to offer a broad array of organic, free-range vegan, non-GMO, gluten-free, lactose-free, irradiation-free beverages and food in a serene, welcoming, non-threatening, and non-judgmental setting.
Yesterday’s Board of Supervisors meeting was the scene of a passionate plea by Nevada County Republican Party Chairman Bob Wren, who surprisingly called for more diversity in the Cannabis Advisory Group (“CAG”).
The controversial cell phone tower with was erected in Grass Valley's Brunswick Basin has grown by over 70 feet following a record-setting year for rainfall.
Area community activist, Tea Party member and formerly overly enthusiastic Glenn Beck supporter Brock Whalen announced on his website that he plans on lawfully wedding the United States Constitution.
Area auto parts retail worker Daphne Ortiz admitted earlier this week to an aggressive customer that there is indeed additional stock of an Autolite XP Iridium spark plugs located in the back warehouse, but she was not allowed to retrieve them nor even acknowledge they exist.
In a bid to stay relevant and to "keep ahead of the competitive coffee curve," Starbucks™ Corporation announced this week that it plans to augment its extensive line of coffee, teas and snacks with a new colonic/enema health care option.
In what activists are calling "the great relief," a spokesperson for th Nevada County-based group called Look Up! proclaimed that yesterday marked the 201st day without the scourge of overhead chemtrail spraying of our local skies.
Merrilee Longshoes is concerned about her family’s health. And the health of those in the greater community. Recently she discovered the homeopathic healing qualities of coconut oil after reading several Facebook posts and a few alternative health web articles about the popular tropical oil.
On the heals of a recent Bigfoot siting of Alta Sierra, a researcher of the semi-rural development has warned that the cryptid-ape-like creature might attack the proposed Dollar General store if it is developed along highway 49.
California Governor Jerry Brown and pop singer Linda Ronstadt were back in the news this week when the two were spotted at a popular Nevada City, California tavern Friday night.
Select Northern California Flyers service stations are bowing to pressure from various social justice organizations and installing tactile Braille systems for the blind on gasoline pumps.
Cedar Ridge exotic pet owner Pete Johnson is in hot water today at Sacramento International Airport after he attempted to smuggle an entire Easter Island moai (one of the Island's famous monumental statues) through customs.
A Russian hacking group is claiming responsibility for seizing control of an area high school stadium's JumboTron television and running porn on it for over 4 hours earlier today.
Fresh on the heels of a large parking lot expansion project, which included the installation of over 680 high-performance solar panels, the Grass Valley BriarPatch COOP leadership announced today that it plans on moving forward with a controversial Roundabout in the parking lot.
The Nevada City government overwhelmingly approved the construction of a 2722 ft (830m) communication building which is tentatively dubbed the Nevada City SkyTower.
According to leaked documents from the Trump administration, corroborated by Wikileaks, Donald Trump Enterprises plans on building a replica of the President's Florida estate in the former gold rush town of Grass Valley, CA.
Area teenager Kevin Thomas (17) of Grass Valley said he needed to be treated for heat stroke after being "brutally forced" his family's 200 square foot lawn over the weekend.
Retired 10th grade English teacher David Blakemore of Nevada City recent spoke to a small gathering in Nevada Union High School's drama department about his exciting adventures during the 1969 Woodstock Music & Art Fair.
After the announcement earlier this year that the small Sierra Nevada town Sierra City will host the 2016 Bilderberg Group meeting, a new report from the Palo Alto-based Rundex Family Foundation has some troubling findings about the ability of the small Sierra Nevada hamlet to accommodate an influx of protesters.
As the city council seats with new members this year, first on the agenda according to City Hall insiders will be a declaration that Nevada City is a Chemtrail-free zone. This will make the rustic gold rush town the first in the nation to enact such a law.
In what Koch Industries is calling a "novel and effective way to give back to local communities," the American mega conglomerate announced late Monday night that it plans on opening one of their popular PayAdvantages™ payday loan and check cashing stores next to the DollarTree® in Grass Valley.
After recent and abrupt news the Grass Valley's Center for the Arts had canceled a scheduled appearance by comedian Kathy Griffin, organizers scrambled for a replacement.
An area man is a little upset at some of the offensive words and invectives lately thrown his way by passersby for his deeply personal tattoo.
A local Norwegian family from the Cascade Shores housing development is in hot water for attempting to cremate a deceased relative on Scotts Flat Lake earlier today. The Barstad family recently suffer the loss of the family's patriarch, Norman Barstad, who had lived with the family at their Spanish Lane home.
A North Church Street cat accidentally ingested an entire stash of methamphetamine late this week and went on a murderous rampage. After eating what authorities claim was a small amount of "Biznack," Abu, the name of the male black cat, not only destroyed the inside of the small studio home, but also killed both occupants.
For over a hundred years, many Grass Valley locals have maintained that the Wright Brothers famous 1903 flight at Kittyhawk, North Carolina was the second time in humans flew in an airplane.
Area petty criminal Jimmie Saldoscent has been booked into the Wayne Brown Correctional facility after admitting to accidentally siphoning raw sewage from a Grass Valley recreational vehicle after intending to steal gasoline.
The Chemtrail Action Network (CAN) announced the first ever traveling Chemtrail Film Festival coming to Nevada City, CA this January. The film festival will be making its first stop in the secluded Sierra Nevada Foothills town for a 4 day run starting on the 14th of August and running until 18th.
Local malcontent and self-proclaimed dickhead Don Vaca really hates people who state the obvious. Recently, while attempting to order a Starbucks drink at a local, privately-owned coffee shop, Mr. Vaca announced loudly to the crowded cafe that anyone who points out 'fake news' is probably a 'fag.'
People have been driving strangely around Hank Snow after the Grass Valley handyman purchased a surplus Crowne Victoria Police car.
Only 15 of the 517 students from Nevada Union High School's class of 2016 managed to graduate this year. The astonishing low number shocked and surprised parents and administrators across Nevada County.
What was designed to be a local tribute to our community's appreciation for American heroes and tolerance for racial diversity has become a point of heated controversy, not just in the small town of Grass Valley, California, but on the international stage as well.
A man wanted on multiple warrants surrendered peacefully nearly eight hours after barricading himself inside his tiny home Friday.
Attendees at Grass Valley's Nevada Union High School graduation were both surprised and concerned over the weekend when the traditional processional march song "Pomp and Circumstance" was replaced with Amy Winehouse's song "Rehab."
A local family learned the hard way that a steady diet of soda pop and potato chips can have a direct impact on the groin health of fellow camp-mates.
Following what organizers are calling "the most productive global re-alignment gathering in years," citizens of the small Sierra Nevada town of Sierra City are dealing with a massive garbage aftermath left by anti-Bilderberg Group protesters.
The Shroud of Turin, the linen cloth bearing the image of a man that some Christians believe to be the burial shroud of Jesus of Nazareth, is going to be displayed at the Nevada City Chamber of Commerce starting in January 2018.
A 4 year study by the Palo Alto-based Rundex Family Foundation of major television broadcasts and newspaper outlets has found that continual coverage of mass shootings and murders is leads the population at large to feel very sad.
Area musician David Robock used to cite an eclectic mix of influences while he was still cutting his teeth on the local club circuit. Bands like Megadeth, Smashing Pumpkins, and solo artists like Prince and Merle Haggard were a constant source of inspiration.
KVMR announced late last week that they will be hosting the county's first 24 hour Lawrence Welk marathon. The move, which according to insiders was driven by elderly activism who wished to "also have a voice," is seen as a disingenuous attempt to combat and mute much of what area aging activists feel is a "anti-conservative/pro-liberal" agenda at the radio station.
In a surprise executive order, the Trump Administration announced plans to license and deploy aerial drones to conduct Chemtrail spraying operations.
After years of government lobbying by activist groups, Nevada City announced this week that it will become the nation's first to not only decriminalize all forms of public nudity, but will take active steps to encourage it.