- RSS Channel Showcase 8820999
- RSS Channel Showcase 6795778
- RSS Channel Showcase 2164917
- RSS Channel Showcase 6890201
Articles on this Page
- 10/23/16--18:31: _Sierra Buttes to Be...
- 10/23/16--19:53: _Area Woman Confound...
- 10/24/16--08:21: _Local Militia Plans...
- 10/24/16--11:34: _Saudis to Purchase ...
- 10/24/16--19:58: _Officials Urge Calm...
- 10/25/16--13:10: _Donald Trump Vows t...
- 10/25/16--15:20: _Area “Conservarian”...
- 10/27/16--19:14: _Millennial Voters: ...
- 10/27/16--20:13: _Area Man Attempts t...
- 10/28/16--19:29: _Shroud of Turin to ...
- 10/28/16--21:04: _Jesus Fights Godzil...
- 10/28/16--21:08: _Harvest News: “Farm...
- 10/29/16--11:08: _Local Newspaper: Do...
- 10/29/16--19:42: _Man Uses Dirty Sock...
- 10/29/16--19:57: _Mysterious Air Forc...
- 10/29/16--20:01: _Area Woman Who Says...
- 10/30/16--11:52: _Grass Valley’s Corn...
- 10/30/16--17:52: _Department of Defen...
- 10/31/16--12:29: _Area Racist Ranks t...
- 10/31/16--17:11: _Visiting Reptilian ...
- 11/01/16--12:58: _A Guest Opinion fro...
- 11/03/16--19:28: _Donald Trump Suing ...
- 11/05/16--18:16: _Native Americans Ca...
- 11/05/16--18:19: _Spontaneous Flash M...
- 11/05/16--18:22: _Grass Valley, CA to...
- 11/07/16--07:12: _Seniors Debate Repo...
- 11/07/16--08:31: _Household a Hotbed ...
- 11/07/16--08:35: _Nevada City Man Arr...
- 11/09/16--20:46: _Traveling Meat Sale...
- 11/11/16--08:22: _Area Cartoonist in ...
- 11/12/16--08:51: _YouTube Researcher ...
- 11/12/16--13:35: _Armed Militia Battl...
- 11/12/16--19:31: _Nevada City to Beco...
- 11/12/16--20:22: _New Girl Scout Cook...
- 11/13/16--08:39: _Area Cat’s Life Not...
- 11/13/16--09:12: _Local Millennial In...
- 11/15/16--14:15: _California City Exp...
- 11/16/16--09:17: _Area Man Knows “Goo...
- 11/16/16--14:55: _Pet Anti-Vaccinatio...
- 11/16/16--15:53: _Nevada City Offers ...
- 11/19/16--09:53: _Dollar Fur Store To...
- 11/20/16--10:27: _Area Woman Insists ...
- 11/21/16--07:30: _Family Cited For Vi...
- 11/21/16--16:00: _Fukushima Radiation...
- 11/21/16--16:02: _El Niño Bringing Fu...
- 11/21/16--16:04: _Government Proposes...
- 11/21/16--20:24: _Pet Bull Terrorizes...
- 11/25/16--19:46: _Man with “I Don’t C...
- 11/28/16--20:10: _Co-Worker Enjoys “O...
- 11/30/16--18:58: _Area Man Still Suck...
- 10/23/16--18:31: Sierra Buttes to Become Huge Rock Sculpture of African-Americans
- 10/23/16--19:53: Area Woman Confounded by Roundabout
- 10/24/16--08:21: Local Militia Plans To Use New Cell Tower As Sniper Hideout
- 10/24/16--19:58: Officials Urge Calm During Upcoming Military/Martial Law Exercise
- 10/25/16--13:10: Donald Trump Vows to Make Hazzard County Great Again
- 10/27/16--19:14: Millennial Voters: Legless Teen Beats The Streets For Trump
- 10/27/16--20:13: Area Man Attempts to Smuggle Butchered Lamb After Vacation
- 10/28/16--19:29: Shroud of Turin to be Displayed in Nevada City, CA
- 10/28/16--21:04: Jesus Fights Godzilla in the Heavens
- 10/28/16--21:08: Harvest News: “Farmers” Demand School Closures Due to Rain
- 10/29/16--11:08: Local Newspaper: Don’t Shoot the Racist Messenger
- 10/29/16--19:42: Man Uses Dirty Sock to Dry Off After Shower
- 10/29/16--19:57: Mysterious Air Force Space Vehicle Actually a Taco Truck
- 10/30/16--11:52: Grass Valley’s Cornish Christmas To Go ‘Pink’ for Breast Cancer
- 10/30/16--17:52: Department of Defense Experimenting with Fluoride Chemtrails
- 10/31/16--12:29: Area Racist Ranks the American Value of Ethnic Foods
- 11/03/16--19:28: Donald Trump Suing Nevada City’s Trump Tacos
- 11/05/16--18:16: Native Americans Call for Moratorium on Victorian Christmas
- 11/05/16--18:19: Spontaneous Flash Mob Breaks Out in Grocery Outlet
- 11/05/16--18:22: Grass Valley, CA to Open its 15th Dollar Store
- 11/07/16--07:12: Seniors Debate Reporter’s Ethnicity For Third Night
- 11/07/16--08:31: Household a Hotbed of Machiavellian Maneuvers During Chore Time
- 11/07/16--08:35: Nevada City Man Arrested at Trump Event Released on Bail
- 11/09/16--20:46: Traveling Meat Salesman Harasses Grass Valley Neighborhood
- 11/12/16--08:51: YouTube Researcher Home Foundations Expert
- 11/12/16--13:35: Armed Militia Battle Anti-Trump Protesters in Portland
- 11/12/16--19:31: Nevada City to Become Nation’s First Chemtrail-Free Zone
- 11/12/16--20:22: New Girl Scout Cookies Address Wage Inequality
- 11/13/16--08:39: Area Cat’s Life Not Working Out the Way She Wanted
- 11/13/16--09:12: Local Millennial Installs Bidets in Company Restrooms
- 11/15/16--14:15: California City Experimenting with Man Bun Tax
- 11/16/16--09:17: Area Man Knows “Good Satire When He Sees It”
- 11/16/16--14:55: Pet Anti-Vaccination Advocate Dies From Rabies
- 11/16/16--15:53: Nevada City Offers Wikileaks Julian Assange Asylum
- 11/19/16--09:53: Dollar Fur Store To Open In Nevada City, CA
- 11/20/16--10:27: Area Woman Insists on Medical Marijuana for Anesthesia
- 11/21/16--07:30: Family Cited For Viking Funeral on Local Lake
- 11/21/16--16:00: Fukushima Radiation Detected in North San Juan, CA
- 11/21/16--16:02: El Niño Bringing Fukushima Radiation to Nevada County
- 11/21/16--16:04: Government Proposes Drones for Chemtrail Operations
- 11/21/16--20:24: Pet Bull Terrorizes Downtown Grass Valley
- 11/25/16--19:46: Man with “I Don’t Call 911” Shirt Has Never Fired a Gun
- 11/28/16--20:10: Co-Worker Enjoys “Outing” Fellow Workers on Facebook
- 11/30/16--18:58: Area Man Still Sucks at Sitar
In what may prove a bonanza for local tourism and a boost for racial harmony, President Obama has just signed an executive memorandum calling for the creation of a Mount Rushmore-like creation on the Sierra Buttes celebrating great African Americans.
Mary Shilling of Penn Valley became confounded Sunday afternoon after a run-in with Grass Valley's roundabout.
Penn Valley's Jason Dant says his local militia will stake out a space on Grass Valley's new cell phone tower to prevent Hillary Clinton and "libtards" from taking over America.
A group of influential and secretive Saudi investors announced this week that they plan on purchasing the Del Oro Theater located in Grass Valley, CA. As a part of the sale, the current iconic Del Oro Tower will be replaced with Islamic Minaret.
Nevada County Police will be collaborating with the FBI, the ATF and other Department of Homeland Security agencies to conduct 'martial law-type scenarios' in Nevada County at an unspecified time later this year.
Donald J. Trump grew up idolizing Hogg for all his achievements in the business world. After a recent campaign stop in Atlanta, Mr. Trump took a detour to visit his old friend in Hazzard County.
Area Right Wing "Conservarian" blogger George Rebane accidentally injured fellow area blogger Todd Juvenal in Spenceville this weekend during their annual wild turkey hunt.
Janks was born, premature, on a cold December evening in Yuba City, California in 1997. His birth mother was 13 years old and a victim of incestuous sexual assault. It was very clear to the birth staff at the hospital that this baby would have a tough go at life.
Cedar Ridge, CA resident Pete Johnson was briefly detained by TSA officials when they discovered a whole slaughtered New Zealand lamb in his carry-on luggage.
The Shroud of Turin, the linen cloth bearing the image of a man that some Christians believe to be the burial shroud of Jesus of Nazareth, is going to be displayed at the Nevada City Chamber of Commerce starting in January 2017.
Not long after Jesus made an appearance over the skies of Nevada County, Godzilla, who is a giant monster awakened by the nuclear disaster in Japan's Fukushima Prefecture, challenged the leader of the world's largest religion to a "fight for the heavens" according to witnesses at the Higgins Corner Chevron station.
Due to a somewhat unseasonal rainstorm, some Nevada County "farmers" are demanding that local schools close to give area families extra labor for an emergency harvest.
The Union of Grass Valley has taken a page out of its 150 year legacy with a recent advertisement. Unfortunately for the local paper, that page appears to be from sometime in 1952.
Ken Rice used a soiled sock found on his Cedar Ridge, CA bathroom floor to dry himself early Tuesday morning, according to sources close to the Rice family.
The appearance of an apparent long-silvery space vehicle in the downtown Grass Valley, CA Safeway parking lot has been verified as an out-of-town Taco Truck and not a US Air Force surveillance device.
Angela White is believes that a local restaurant's butter chicken is as good as in India despite having never visited the largely vegetarian Asian country.
Susan G. Komen Foundation has partnered with the Grass Valley Chamber of Commerce, the City Council and the Grass Valley Downtown Association to turn Cornish Christmas into a "pink" event to raise money.
The DoD is expanding its current PZ-11X1 and PS-09B3 chemtrail distribution programs by adding aerosolized fluoride into its disbursement systems.
Area racist and Trump supporter Terry Adkinson of Grass Valley made a point Sunday night to rank Ethnic food based on its "value" to society.
Zahhak Sobek, who is visiting the small California Gold Rush town from his home planet of Nocknon which orbits the star KIC 8462852, said he enjoys shopping Earth for trinkets and what-nots and recently discovered the delights of water pipe smoking.
It's hard running a newspaper these days. Liberals are so sensitive and hard to please, and conservatives want you to burn all the political correctness down to the ground.
Trump Enterprises announced today that it plans on suing a small California taqueria for infringing on the Presidential Candidates trademarked name.
Nevada City, CA — Native Americans are on the warpath against Victorian Christmas in what they claim is yet another threat against their status as “the original locals”. This beloved annual event in Nevada City attracts thousands of residents and visitors who enjoy shopping for locally made gifts. What it means to be “local” is […]
In a rare, but not unprecedented event, a flash mob spontaneously broke out late Wednesday afternoon inside of the Grass Valley, CA Grocery Outlet grocery store. Patrons both inside and out joined in the free-for-all melee and danced with mad abandon.
Grass Valley, CA — In a bold move to satisfy local residents’ desire for impulsive crap purchases, Dollar Bargain Direct Enterprises announced it was opening what will be the 15th under-a-dollar bargain store in Grass Valley, a city of just over 12,000 people. “We believe that Grass Valley is an under-served market for the bargain shopper,” commented Dollar Bargain Direct […]
For the third straight night, are seniors at debated the ethnicity of a KCRA TV News Reporter during the evening broadcast in their community center.
Children across America are unwittingly, and in some cases deliberately, engaging Machiavellian maneuvers during chore time to offload their chores to other less savvy siblings.
Willow Sunblaze of Nevada City, CA was arrested at GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump's New York City rally. He has since been released after posting his $40,000 bond in cash.
Traveling meat salesman Paul Sieben got a negative earful on Wednesday when he unsuccessfully went door-to-door attempting to get the residents of Rhode Island Street to buy his meat products. Mr. Sieben, who works for the Consolidated Meat Distributors, LLC has been selling meat out of the back of his Ford Taurus for over 12 years and recently decided to try the Nevada County territory.
Esteemed Cartoonist and Scooper Patron Saint RL Crabb is reportedly in hiding after receiving threats from the notorious "Nun Mafia" over the weekend.
Area transplant, Lake of the Pines resident and current commuting Chevron employee Wes Ford announced to his friends and family on Friday night that he plans to "build his own foundation" on a piece of property he inherited from his uncle south of Highway 20.
Members of an armed militia group from rural Virginia calling themselves APART, were detained by police over night after the group took it upon themselves to “arrest” and “detain” several anti-Trump protesters from the newly formed activist group “Portland’s Resistance."
As the city council seats with new members this year, first on the agenda according to City Hall insiders will be a declaration that Nevada City is a Chemtrail-free zone. This will make the rustic gold rush town the first in the nation to enact such a law.
This year the Girl Scouts of America have expanded their social outreach to include some of the more pressing issues confronting Women across the world. To accomplish this, the 103 year old organization has announced a limited-time line of what they are calling "awareness cookies" which will augment the current cookie offerings which include Carmel deLites, formerly known as Samoas, Peanut Butter Patties and the family hoarding favorite, Thin Mints.
Bella, a middle-aged tabby cat said that she had dreams of freedom and endless supplies of canned tuna, none of which came to pass.
Area millennial technology worker Brent Underwood took it upon himself late last week to replace all of his company's toilet seats with automatic bidet "butt washers," the Scooper has learned.
As a way to increase revenues as the tax base shrinks, one California city has come up with a novel way to fund local services: a tax on the current male hair grooming trend called "the man bun."
Jake Zillevich of Grass Valley is concerned about gullible people on Social Media and has made it his mission to point out the satire as often as possible.
A Northern Californian woman has died after being attacked by her rabid dog, authorities reported yesterday. Amelia Brushworn of North Bloomfield, California was found dead at her home by relatives.
A group of Nevada City, California activists are celebrating tonight after they have successfully lobbied the city council to grant Wikileaks founder and chief spokesman Julian Assange political asylum in the town.
A group of developers announced a plan to open a discount "dollar" animal pelt store in the vacant Alpha Building at the foot of Broad Street in Nevada City, CA.
After meeting with her surgeon at Sutter Roseville Medical Center in Roseville, CA, 38 year old Nevada City resident Melinda Harborshauer insisted that she be allowed to use medical marijuana for both anesthesia and post operation pain management.
A local Norwegian family from the Cascade Shores housing development is in hot water for attempting to cremate a deceased relative on Scotts Flat Lake earlier today. The Barstad family recently suffer the loss of the family's patriarch, Norman Barstad, who had lived with the family at their Spanish Lane home.
North San Juan resident, part-time chemtrail researcher and amateur ionizing radiation hobbyist Skyy Wolford announced to a somewhat disinterested crowd that two of his three Geiger counters were registering abnormally high levels of radiation.
It appears that the radioactive fallout from the Fukushima disaster in Japan in 2011 may spread a bit more rapidly than scientific models previously predicted due to this year's El Niño conditions, conditions not previously modeled in scientific studies.
In a surprise executive order, the Obama Administration announced plans to license and deploy aerial drones to conduct Chemtrail spraying operations.
Cedar Ridge exotic pet owner Pete Johnson is in hot water today after taking one of his two "pet" bulls on a walk in Downtown Grass Valley. Mr. Johnson, who is no stranger to animal controversies, arrived on Mill Street around 1pm yesterday with his pet bull "Jim," and things immediately got out of hand.
Mr. Rennie of Grass Valley has never fired as much as water pistol. He likes to talk big on the local Facebook groups about the importance of arming all citizens to protect them, in his words, "from the bad guys and the government.
The local DJ, who makes his living as an Information Technology worker, said on Monday that taddle-telling to the bosses of frequent Facebookers regarding their activity is a fair argument tactic.
David “Davi” Simmons vividly remembers hearing the sitar for the very first time. It was during a late night “sesh” back in high school when a friend played him George Harrison’s Within You Without You from The Beatles late sixties masterpiece, Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band.