- RSS Channel Showcase 4390702
- RSS Channel Showcase 9720669
- RSS Channel Showcase 1986696
- RSS Channel Showcase 1877284
Articles on this Page
- 09/13/16--19:03: _Local Coffee Roaste...
- 09/18/16--19:25: _Children May Be Sol...
- 09/18/16--19:43: _Area Parents Apolog...
- 09/19/16--19:38: _Area Minivan with M...
- 09/19/16--20:00: _Mormons Provide Sol...
- 09/19/16--20:03: _Nevada City to Host...
- 09/20/16--13:48: _Area Woman Treats A...
- 09/20/16--13:52: _Persistent Voluntee...
- 09/20/16--19:52: _Devastating Local F...
- 09/21/16--11:11: _ISIS Training Camp ...
- 09/21/16--12:53: _Illegal Trimmigrant...
- 09/21/16--12:53: _Area Man to Write S...
- 09/21/16--14:37: _Nevada City Finds N...
- 09/21/16--14:46: _Local Dickhead Aban...
- 09/21/16--16:59: _‘Wooded Area’ Named...
- 09/22/16--19:18: _Attempt To Donate F...
- 09/22/16--19:29: _Cthulhu Spotted Ove...
- 09/22/16--19:42: _Junk Drawer Won’t O...
- 09/25/16--12:30: _Crisis Actors Plann...
- 09/25/16--20:42: _Penn Valley to Adop...
- 09/26/16--19:12: _Scientology to Buil...
- 09/29/16--05:42: _Stone Mountain, GA ...
- 09/29/16--10:48: _Nevada City Votes t...
- 09/30/16--08:25: _Area Grandmother Fi...
- 09/30/16--08:26: _Teenager Eats Nothi...
- 09/30/16--08:26: _Local HAARP Relay S...
- 10/03/16--15:05: _Pop Poop Pills for ...
- 10/03/16--18:41: _Penn Valley, CA Pos...
- 10/04/16--05:03: _Area Man Attempts t...
- 10/05/16--20:37: _Fight Averted at Sa...
- 10/05/16--20:45: _Penn Valley Woman N...
- 10/06/16--20:13: _Disneyland to Offer...
- 10/08/16--15:58: _Mega Mosque Planned...
- 10/11/16--20:47: _McDonald’s Fires Ro...
- 10/11/16--21:17: _Teenager Breaks New...
- 10/15/16--10:44: _Area Guinea Pig Che...
- 10/15/16--13:07: _Soul Kitchen Closes...
- 10/15/16--19:37: _Helicopter Parents ...
- 10/15/16--19:39: _Nevada City Technol...
- 10/15/16--19:47: _Ted Cruz Caught Sol...
- 10/15/16--19:51: _Cell Tower Kills Lo...
- 10/15/16--21:08: _Alta Sierra Man Swe...
- 10/15/16--21:08: _Amateur Astronomer ...
- 10/21/16--07:14: _Nevada City’s “Vict...
- 10/22/16--07:51: _Patriot Militia Gro...
- 10/23/16--09:07: _Local Pharmacy & Ch...
- 10/23/16--15:02: _Nevada City Cancer ...
- 10/23/16--16:03: _Freak GMO Fish Caug...
- 10/23/16--18:31: _Sierra Buttes to Be...
- 10/23/16--19:53: _Area Woman Confound...
- 09/13/16--19:03: Local Coffee Roaster to Sell Celebrity Poop-Processed Coffee
- 09/18/16--19:25: Children May Be Solution to Gun Violence
- 09/18/16--19:43: Area Parents Apologize in Advance for Son’s Mass Murder
- 09/19/16--19:38: Area Minivan with Missing Hubcap Seen Driving Erratically
- 09/19/16--20:00: Mormons Provide Solution to Area’s Chronic Drunk-Driving Problem
- 09/19/16--20:03: Nevada City to Host Nation’s First “Halloweed” Parade October 31st
- 09/20/16--13:48: Area Woman Treats Autism with Coconut Oil
- 09/20/16--13:52: Persistent Volunteer Kills Town’s Can-Do Spirit
- 09/20/16--19:52: Devastating Local Fire Halted by Militias and Doomsday Preppers
- 09/21/16--11:11: ISIS Training Camp Busted Up At Nevada County State Park
- 09/21/16--12:53: Illegal Trimmigrant Thwarts Tweaker’s Gun Rampage
- 09/21/16--14:37: Nevada City Finds New Tourism Angle
- 09/21/16--16:59: ‘Wooded Area’ Named Best Place to Dump Dead Body in Nevada County
- 09/22/16--19:18: Attempt To Donate Frozen Fish From 1984 To Food Bank Fails
- 09/22/16--19:29: Cthulhu Spotted Over Nevada County
- 09/22/16--19:42: Junk Drawer Won’t Open Despite Repeated & Forceful Attempts
- 09/25/16--12:30: Crisis Actors Planning Huge “Event” in Nevada City, CA
- 09/25/16--20:42: Penn Valley to Adopt Confederate Battle Flag
- 09/26/16--19:12: Scientology to Build Vault in Remote Graniteville, CA
- 09/29/16--05:42: Stone Mountain, GA Chosen for Immediate Syrian Refugee Relocation
- 09/30/16--08:25: Area Grandmother Finally Sends “Selfie”
- 09/30/16--08:26: Teenager Eats Nothing but Kraft™ Macaroni and Cheese
- 09/30/16--08:26: Local HAARP Relay Station Source of Fierce Debate
- 10/03/16--15:05: Pop Poop Pills for Better Poop
- 10/03/16--18:41: Penn Valley, CA Postpones Secession For Another Year
- 10/04/16--05:03: Area Man Attempts to Navigate Wife’s Purse
- 10/05/16--20:37: Fight Averted at Safeway Self-Checkout
- 10/05/16--20:45: Penn Valley Woman Notices Grammatical Errors
- 10/06/16--20:13: Disneyland to Offer Vaccinations
- 10/08/16--15:58: Mega Mosque Planned Next to Mega Church
- 10/11/16--20:47: McDonald’s Fires Ronald McDonald Amid Creepy Clown Epidemic
- 10/11/16--21:17: Teenager Breaks New Cell Phone After 3 Days
- 10/15/16--13:07: Soul Kitchen Closes, Saying Penn Valley Not a Good Fit
- 10/15/16--19:37: Helicopter Parents Repelled with Real Helicopters
- 10/15/16--19:39: Nevada City Technology Worker Pretends to Read James Joyce’s Ulysses
- 10/15/16--19:47: Ted Cruz Caught Soliciting In Atlanta Airport Men’s Room
- 10/15/16--19:51: Cell Tower Kills Local Man
- 10/15/16--21:08: Alta Sierra Man Swears He Spotted Bigfoot
- 10/22/16--07:51: Patriot Militia Group “Preparing for War” If Clinton Wins Presidency
- 10/23/16--09:07: Local Pharmacy & Chemtrails Responsible for Flu Outbreak
- 10/23/16--16:03: Freak GMO Fish Caught in Local Lake
- 10/23/16--18:31: Sierra Buttes to Become Huge Rock Sculpture of African-Americans
- 10/23/16--19:53: Area Woman Confounded by Roundabout
Long-time Nevada City resident, entrepreneur and coffee aficionado Sarah Benfer is opening the Nation's first "human processed" coffee roaster featuring celebrities.
If you think your toddler is too immature to properly handle a loaded firearm safely, think again.
Maureen and Jimmy are the parents of Jason Dant, a notorious gun “collector” who recently left his Horton Street home and is currently living in a fortified bunker with no address somewhere in Penn Valley.
Grass Valley mother of 4 and 1994 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan owner Mindy Alters was witnessed driving somewhat erratically Sunday afternoon on Brunswick Road. She was seen recklessly entering traffic from the Safeway parking lot, nearly striking a 2011 Toyota Prius.
The Nevada County Sheriff’s Department announced a new pilot program yesterday enlisting members of a local Mormon mission to give free rides to late night bar-goers. The partnership seeks to put an end to decades of tragic fatal alcohol-related incidents along Nevada County roadways, particularly along the Highway 49 corridor.
Civic leaders and community organizers in the nation's self-proclaimed marijuana capital, announced this past week that the iconic former Gold Rush town nestled in the Sierra Nevada Foothills will host a "Halloweed Parade" on Saturday, October 31st.
Merrilee Longshoes is concerned about her family’s health. And the health of those in the greater community. Recently she discovered the homeopathic healing qualities of coconut oil after reading several Facebook posts and a few alternative health web articles about the popular tropical oil.
A local woman’s chronic volunteerism is being blamed by townsfolk for robbing them of their initiative and dulling their once notable can-do spirit.
A fire which broke out earlier in Grass Valley - way too close to everybody - was extinguished thanks to a disciplined crew of anti-government types, according to some outspoken witnesses.
Local authorities and Federal law enforcement have broken up an elaborate ISIS terrorist operation in the Sierra Foothills state park Malakoff Diggins.
A local tweaker, identified as 27 year-old Jason Wayne Galbraith, reportedly stormed into Cafe Mekka this morning while firing shots through the front door and windows with a semi-automatic 9-mm handgun.
Nevada City burgeoning writer Roy Riffle recently announced to a small crowd of Millennials at Cafe Mekka that he intended to write the town’s equivalent John Steinbeck's Grapes of Wrath called Buds of Wrath. Mr. Riffle has been talking with "trimmigrants" as they made their way through town looking for temporary work.
People just aren't interested in the gold rush, or the artifacts, or even the fact that there are thousands of miles of secret tunnels with more gold than Fort Knox right our my feet anymore.
In what his friends are calling a remarkable change of events, local malcontent and self-proclaimed dickhead Don Vaca has announced that he is giving up his old dickhead ways for a new and reborn dickhead life with Jesus, using the life-changing P45-L™ Shake program.
‘Wooded Area’ has topped a new list of best places to dump a dead body in Nevada County, CA, ending the debate amongst the area’s most prolific serial murderers. ‘Wooded Area’ narrowly beat out ‘Donner Summit Bridge’ (also known as Rainbow Bridge) to claim ultimate bragging rights.
Frequent traveler and Cedar Ridge, CA resident Pete Johnson was disappointed when his donation of frozen catfish from 1984 was politely refused by Nevada County Food Bank personal this week..
Cthulhu appeared in the skies over Interstate 80 late yesterday. There is no word from the octopus/dragon-like entity if it has any plans for the people of Earth, however its appearance probably means all humanity is about to end.
Local resident and average guy Chip Day failed to open a "Junk Drawer" in his Morgan Ranch home despite repeated and forceful attempts to do so.
Global elites around the globe have focused their attention on the small, Sierra Foothills town of Nevada City, California in attempts to quash an ongoing simmering rebellion that threatens the New World Order.
A group of Penn Valley, CA activists have banded together and unofficially declared the Confederate Battle Flag to be its unofficial city flag. They've formed an action group called the Penn Valley Citizens Against Speech Oppression or PVCASO (pronounced "puv cay-so"), which aims to restore the values of traditional, Christian America to America.
The Church of Scientology has announced plans to build a store vault and "Cadet Org" in the small unincorporated community of Graniteville, California.
Humanitarian workers will resettle the first wave of Syrian refugees in Stone Mountain as the Obama Administration struggle to bring at least 10,000 Syrian refugees to the U.S. by the end of September.
At yesterday's City Council meeting, the Nevada City leadership voted unanimously allowing neighboring Grass Valley to permit the county's first medical marijuana dispensary as soon as February 2017.
After repeated attempts to send her daughter and granddaughter a "selfie," Mythel Adams of Grass Valley finally managed to send a somewhat coherant message using her new iPhone 6 that her daughter purchased for her.
Grass Valley, CA — Grass Valley, CA Father Craig Thomas is beside himself. For the past 2 years, his 15-year-old son Kevin has refused to eat anything but Kraft™ Macaroni and Cheese. “We’ve tried everything. And I mean everything. You’re not gonna suggest anything are you?” asked Mr. Thomas of this Scooper correspondent. “Anyhow, we’ve tried everything. We’ve […]
Sources close to the government have leaked a memo stating that a "relay-like antenna device" might be installed in the important HAARP Banner Mountain location.
Dr. Scheiss explained C.diff. is a devastating, sometimes fatal bacterial infection of our guts that causes explosive diarrhea, belly pain, bloating, fever, uncontrollable barfing – and catastrophic weight loss. (No, this is not a diet. It's a life-threatening disease.)
For the 14th consecutive year, the ardent conservative enclave of Penn Valley, CA has decided not to pursue secession from the United States.
Recent Vacaville, CA transplant Tommy Empire attempted to search for his car keys in his wife's purse on Saturday with no success.
According to witnesses, the fight started between woman in her late 30s and a mid-20 year old female. Apparently there was some confusion about how to queue for the stores 2 sets of self-checkout registers.
Penn Valley, CA — Mary Shilling of Penn Valley has noticed grammatical errors in several Nevada County on-line and print publications. And she is not happy about it. “Hey, I just can’t read an article with spelling and usage errors,” said Mary Shilling of Penn Valley. “Professionals should know how to write well. Like our Founders […]
Anaheim, CA — The happiest place on Earth is about to get vaccinated. Following recent reports of multiple Measles outbreaks at Disneyland, officials at the resort decided to offer free vaccinations to restore customer confidence in the world-famous entertainment park. According to health officials, the popular park has struggled with a measles outbreak which originated […]
A new "mega mosque" is slated to open next to Twin Cities Church sometime next year, according to developers working on the project.
McDonald's has issued a statement confirming the reason for scrubbing Ronald McDonald from their website and his merchandise from their online store – the longtime franchise mascot is no longer under contract with the company.
3 days after receiving his new Samsung Galaxy mobile phone, complete with an Otterbox case, 15 year old Kevin Thomas of Grass Valley, CA somehow managed to crush the touchscreen into oblivion.
An area guinea pig continued today to chew its timothy hay thoughtfully unaware of the collapse of the great American experience.
Penn Valley's Angel's Soul Kitchen restaurant is apparently dead on arrival. The newly-opened 'Soul Kitchen' felt obliged to shut its doors after only 24 minutes of operation. There may be hope, however.
Helicopter gunships from Beale Air Base were dispatched to quell an insurgent uprising of helicopter parents.
Customer Support Specialist Brent Underwood pretended to read Ulysses during his lunch break at a local technology firm on Wednesday. He's about half way through the book, although he hasn't read a single page.
Ted Cruz, the often controversial senator and former Republican Presidential candidate was detained at Atlanta's Hartsfield-Jackson airport yesterday. He was caught tapping his feet under stalls and soliciting men to become members of his Presidential cabinet.
Local resident Joe Aguinaldo was killed by a cell tower while driving home from Nevada County Fair where he was nearly arrested for fighting a clown.
Keith Bradenshauer swears he spotted Bigfoot Saturday night along Norlene Dr. on his way back from making a payment on his Check Cashing Service advance.
Local amateur cryptozoologist, paranormal investigator, SciFi Channel fan and amateur astronomer Keith Bradenshauer of Alta Sierra, CA swears he spotted the illusive "Black Knight Satellite" using his Meade™ Telescope on Wednesday night.
Victorian Christmas is a decades-old tradition in Nevada City. It is well-known for its "magical setting of hilly streets outlined with twinkling white lights and authentic gas lamps, wandering minstrels and carolers dressed in Victorian attire, and a myriad of visitors sharing holiday cheer and good tidings", according to the Nevada City Chamber of Commerce website.
Remus and his APART cohorts made headlines earlier this year when the group conducted a pre-dawn raid on a suspected terrorist training camp located in a remote section of Charlotte County, VA.
The popular family-owned Spring Hill Pharmacy has colluded with Beale Air Force Officials to produce the recent influenza outbreak in Western Nevada County, the Scooper learned early Wednesday morning. According to insiders and a few shameless Facebook comments, people have successfully correlated the Spring Hill Pharmacy sign located on Dorsey Drive with overhead chem trails.
Despite being non-operational, residents of neighboring Nevada City, CA are claiming that brain cancer rates have spiked 200% from the new Grass Valley cell phone tower.
Area handyman Hank Snow believes he's caught a once in a lifetime fish from Scotts Flatt Lake, which is located a few miles east of Nevada City, CA.
In what may prove a bonanza for local tourism and a boost for racial harmony, President Obama has just signed an executive memorandum calling for the creation of a Mount Rushmore-like creation on the Sierra Buttes celebrating great African Americans.
Mary Shilling of Penn Valley became confounded Sunday afternoon after a run-in with Grass Valley's roundabout.