- RSS Channel Showcase 6587578
- RSS Channel Showcase 9442247
- RSS Channel Showcase 3106267
- RSS Channel Showcase 9029434
Articles on this Page
- 04/24/17--09:49: _Giant Sarlacc Disco...
- 05/21/17--12:03: _CA Gov. Jerry Brown...
- 05/21/17--19:01: _Bowing to Protests,...
- 05/22/17--12:56: _Area Man Caught Smu...
- 05/22/17--13:45: _Russians Hack Local...
- 05/23/17--15:18: _Roundabout Approved...
- 05/24/17--06:43: _Nevada City Approve...
- 05/24/17--19:03: _Donald Trump Planni...
- 05/27/17--18:25: _Area Teenager Treat...
- 05/29/17--19:54: _Area Boomer Recalls...
- 05/30/17--16:06: _Report: Sierra City...
- 05/30/17--18:20: _Nevada City to Beco...
- 05/30/17--20:26: _Koch Brothers Opens...
- 05/31/17--19:33: _Peter Griffin to Re...
- 06/01/17--02:42: _Offensive People Su...
- 06/02/17--20:01: _Family Cited For Vi...
- 06/03/17--14:38: _Recent Murders Reve...
- 06/04/17--12:38: _New Photographic Ev...
- 06/04/17--15:19: _Area Criminal Criti...
- 06/05/17--13:35: _Chemtrail Film Fest...
- 06/06/17--19:32: _Area Dickhead Says ...
- 06/08/17--21:10: _Man Driving Used Po...
- 06/10/17--09:07: _High School Graduat...
- 06/10/17--10:00: _Tiger Woods Threate...
- 06/10/17--13:04: _Area Man Surrenders...
- 06/12/17--09:34: _Students Vote to Re...
- 06/14/17--12:03: _Kid’s All Night Sod...
- 06/14/17--12:10: _Bilderberg Proteste...
- 06/18/17--16:01: _Shroud of Turin to ...
- 06/18/17--17:57: _Study: Media Covera...
- 06/19/17--18:37: _Area Musician Draws...
- 06/21/17--14:31: _KVMR to Run 24 Hour...
- 06/23/17--09:26: _Government Proposes...
- 06/24/17--07:58: _Nevada City Decrimi...
- 06/24/17--16:47: _ISIS Launches Attac...
- 06/28/17--20:08: _Enlightened Self-In...
- 07/04/17--10:13: _Chris Christie Unde...
- 07/04/17--15:14: _Area Activists Furi...
- 07/19/17--19:56: _Ukulele Festival At...
- 07/22/17--11:29: _Local Creamery Disc...
- 07/24/17--19:40: _World Famous Grumpy...
- 07/25/17--20:40: _Area Man Fails to L...
- 07/29/17--22:13: _Chipotle Caught Dum...
- 08/15/17--21:26: _Baby Moses Re-enact...
- 08/15/17--21:49: _Junk Drawer Won’t O...
- 08/15/17--22:13: _1,500,000 Gallons O...
- 08/17/17--20:58: _Local Entrepreneur ...
- 08/19/17--21:39: _Shocking Report: Si...
- 08/20/17--09:47: _Area Lottery Winner...
- 08/21/17--10:45: _Historians: Nevada ...
- 04/24/17--09:49: Giant Sarlacc Discovered in Grass Valley Sinkhole
- 05/22/17--12:56: Area Man Caught Smuggling Easter Island Artifact
- 05/22/17--13:45: Russians Hack Local High School JumboTron with Porn
- 05/23/17--15:18: Roundabout Approved For Briar Patch Parking Lot
- 05/24/17--06:43: Nevada City Approves 2700ft 1.21 Gigawatt Communications “SkyTower”
- 05/27/17--18:25: Area Teenager Treated For Heatstroke After Being Forced to Mow Lawn
- 05/30/17--18:20: Nevada City to Become Nation’s First Chemtrail-Free Zone
- 05/31/17--19:33: Peter Griffin to Replace Degenerate Kathy Griffin at Local Venue
- 06/01/17--02:42: Offensive People Suddenly Harshly Judged
- 06/02/17--20:01: Family Cited For Viking Funeral on Local Lake
- 06/03/17--14:38: Recent Murders Reveal Unlikely Suspect
- 06/05/17--13:35: Chemtrail Film Festival Coming To Nevada City, CA
- 06/08/17--21:10: Man Driving Used Police Car: Why Do People Treat Me Weird?
- 06/10/17--09:07: High School Graduates Record Low of 15 of 517 Students
- 06/10/17--10:00: Tiger Woods Threatens Lawsuit Over Grass Valley Mural
- 06/10/17--13:04: Area Man Surrenders after Barricading Himself Inside Tiny Home
- 06/14/17--12:03: Kid’s All Night Soda Bender Leads to Groin Punching on Camping Trip
- 06/14/17--12:10: Bilderberg Protesters Trash Sierra City
- 06/18/17--16:01: Shroud of Turin to be Displayed in Nevada City, CA
- 06/18/17--17:57: Study: Media Coverage of Mass Murders Is Fucking Depressing
- 06/19/17--18:37: Area Musician Draws Inspiration from Chemtrails
- 06/21/17--14:31: KVMR to Run 24 Hours of Lawrence Welk
- 06/23/17--09:26: Government Proposes Drones for Chemtrail Operations
- 06/24/17--07:58: Nevada City Decriminalizes Public Nudity
- 06/24/17--16:47: ISIS Launches Attack from Local Theater Roof Destroying a Car
- 06/28/17--20:08: Enlightened Self-Interest Fails to Fill Area Pothole
- 07/04/17--10:13: Chris Christie Under Fire for Closing Yuba River Day Use Area
- 07/04/17--15:14: Area Activists Furious Over Annual Patriotic “Ditch Dye” Event
- 07/22/17--11:29: Local Creamery Discontinuing Popular Butter-by-Mail Service
- 07/24/17--19:40: World Famous Grumpy Cat Dead At Age 5
- 07/25/17--20:40: Area Man Fails to Live Up to the Promises of His Deodorant
- 07/29/17--22:13: Chipotle Caught Dumping E. Coli Infected Beef Into Lake Wildwood
- 08/15/17--21:26: Baby Moses Re-enactment Goes Horribly Wrong on Local Creek
- 08/15/17--21:49: Junk Drawer Won’t Open Despite Repeated & Forceful Attempts
- 08/15/17--22:13: 1,500,000 Gallons Of Sewage Spews Into Local Lake
- 08/17/17--20:58: Local Entrepreneur Thwarted by DSL
- 08/19/17--21:39: Shocking Report: Sibling Blames the Other Sibling
- 08/20/17--09:47: Area Lottery Winner Plans to Travel/Masturbate Frequently
- 08/21/17--10:45: Historians: Nevada City, CA Actually an Old Star Trek Episode Set
Local workers made a startling discovery when performing repairs on Grass Valley’s seven-story tall sinkhole on Freeman Lane. While shoring up and placing supports at the foot of the sinkhole, a Sarlacc suddenly appeared from below devouring three workers and two earthmovers in a matter of seconds.
California Governor Jerry Brown and pop singer Linda Ronstadt were back in the news this week when the two were spotted at a popular Nevada City, California tavern Friday night.
Select Northern California Flyers service stations are bowing to pressure from various social justice organizations and installing tactile Braille systems for the blind on gasoline pumps.
Cedar Ridge exotic pet owner Pete Johnson is in hot water today at Sacramento International Airport after he attempted to smuggle an entire Easter Island moai (one of the Island's famous monumental statues) through customs.
A Russian hacking group is claiming responsibility for seizing control of an area high school stadium's JumboTron television and running porn on it for over 4 hours earlier today.
Fresh on the heels of a large parking lot expansion project, which included the installation of over 680 high-performance solar panels, the Grass Valley BriarPatch COOP leadership announced today that it plans on moving forward with a controversial Roundabout in the parking lot.
The Nevada City government overwhelmingly approved the construction of a 2722 ft (830m) communication building which is tentatively dubbed the Nevada City SkyTower.
According to leaked documents from the Trump administration, corroborated by Wikileaks, Donald Trump Enterprises plans on building a replica of the President's Florida estate in the former gold rush town of Grass Valley, CA.
Area teenager Kevin Thomas (17) of Grass Valley said he needed to be treated for heat stroke after being "brutally forced" his family's 200 square foot lawn over the weekend.
Retired 10th grade English teacher David Blakemore of Nevada City recent spoke to a small gathering in Nevada Union High School's drama department about his exciting adventures during the 1969 Woodstock Music & Art Fair.
After the announcement earlier this year that the small Sierra Nevada town Sierra City will host the 2016 Bilderberg Group meeting, a new report from the Palo Alto-based Rundex Family Foundation has some troubling findings about the ability of the small Sierra Nevada hamlet to accommodate an influx of protesters.
As the city council seats with new members this year, first on the agenda according to City Hall insiders will be a declaration that Nevada City is a Chemtrail-free zone. This will make the rustic gold rush town the first in the nation to enact such a law.
In what Koch Industries is calling a "novel and effective way to give back to local communities," the American mega conglomerate announced late Monday night that it plans on opening one of their popular PayAdvantages™ payday loan and check cashing stores next to the DollarTree® in Grass Valley.
After recent and abrupt news the Grass Valley's Center for the Arts had canceled a scheduled appearance by comedian Kathy Griffin, organizers scrambled for a replacement.
An area man is a little upset at some of the offensive words and invectives lately thrown his way by passersby for his deeply personal tattoo.
A local Norwegian family from the Cascade Shores housing development is in hot water for attempting to cremate a deceased relative on Scotts Flat Lake earlier today. The Barstad family recently suffer the loss of the family's patriarch, Norman Barstad, who had lived with the family at their Spanish Lane home.
A North Church Street cat accidentally ingested an entire stash of methamphetamine late this week and went on a murderous rampage. After eating what authorities claim was a small amount of "Biznack," Abu, the name of the male black cat, not only destroyed the inside of the small studio home, but also killed both occupants.
For over a hundred years, many Grass Valley locals have maintained that the Wright Brothers famous 1903 flight at Kittyhawk, North Carolina was the second time in humans flew in an airplane.
Area petty criminal Jimmie Saldoscent has been booked into the Wayne Brown Correctional facility after admitting to accidentally siphoning raw sewage from a Grass Valley recreational vehicle after intending to steal gasoline.
The Chemtrail Action Network (CAN) announced the first ever traveling Chemtrail Film Festival coming to Nevada City, CA this January. The film festival will be making its first stop in the secluded Sierra Nevada Foothills town for a 4 day run starting on the 14th of August and running until 18th.
Local malcontent and self-proclaimed dickhead Don Vaca really hates people who state the obvious. Recently, while attempting to order a Starbucks drink at a local, privately-owned coffee shop, Mr. Vaca announced loudly to the crowded cafe that anyone who points out 'fake news' is probably a 'fag.'
People have been driving strangely around Hank Snow after the Grass Valley handyman purchased a surplus Crowne Victoria Police car.
Only 15 of the 517 students from Nevada Union High School's class of 2016 managed to graduate this year. The astonishing low number shocked and surprised parents and administrators across Nevada County.
What was designed to be a local tribute to our community's appreciation for American heroes and tolerance for racial diversity has become a point of heated controversy, not just in the small town of Grass Valley, California, but on the international stage as well.
A man wanted on multiple warrants surrendered peacefully nearly eight hours after barricading himself inside his tiny home Friday.
Attendees at Grass Valley's Nevada Union High School graduation were both surprised and concerned over the weekend when the traditional processional march song "Pomp and Circumstance" was replaced with Amy Winehouse's song "Rehab."
A local family learned the hard way that a steady diet of soda pop and potato chips can have a direct impact on the groin health of fellow camp-mates.
Following what organizers are calling "the most productive global re-alignment gathering in years," citizens of the small Sierra Nevada town of Sierra City are dealing with a massive garbage aftermath left by anti-Bilderberg Group protesters.
The Shroud of Turin, the linen cloth bearing the image of a man that some Christians believe to be the burial shroud of Jesus of Nazareth, is going to be displayed at the Nevada City Chamber of Commerce starting in January 2018.
A 4 year study by the Palo Alto-based Rundex Family Foundation of major television broadcasts and newspaper outlets has found that continual coverage of mass shootings and murders is leads the population at large to feel very sad.
Area musician David Robock used to cite an eclectic mix of influences while he was still cutting his teeth on the local club circuit. Bands like Megadeth, Smashing Pumpkins, and solo artists like Prince and Merle Haggard were a constant source of inspiration.
KVMR announced late last week that they will be hosting the county's first 24 hour Lawrence Welk marathon. The move, which according to insiders was driven by elderly activism who wished to "also have a voice," is seen as a disingenuous attempt to combat and mute much of what area aging activists feel is a "anti-conservative/pro-liberal" agenda at the radio station.
In a surprise executive order, the Trump Administration announced plans to license and deploy aerial drones to conduct Chemtrail spraying operations.
After years of government lobbying by activist groups, Nevada City announced this week that it will become the nation's first to not only decriminalize all forms of public nudity, but will take active steps to encourage it.
A rocket-propelled grenade was fired from the roof of the Del Oro Theater striking a late model Toyota late Saturday afternoon in Grass Valley, CA. The attack, which ISIS took responsibility for, was targeted the first white car to emerge from the Safeway parking lot on Neal Street.
A large Grass Valley pothole has gone unrepaired despite the claims of some neighbors that "enlightened self interest" would fix it
Fresh on the heels of a New Jersey Beach closure scandal that has lowered the already unpopular Governor's favorability rating, Christie Christie is back in the negative spotlight again after he closed an entire South Yuba River State Park this weekend.
Area environmental activists are furious over the Nevada Irrigation District's (NID) decision to go forward with its annual 4th of July "Dying of the Ditch" celebration, despite complaints from protesters to stop the practice.
The annual Ukulele Festival put on by the American Ukulele Association (AUA), ended in tragedy on Sunday. A masked gunman opened fire killing 17 festival attendees and wounding 35 others, including a cardboard cut-out of Don Ho.
Despite a surprising demand, local Better Butter Creamery has decided to discontinue sending they're award-winning butter via the US Mail due to numerous complaints from delivery personnel.
The world is mourning the loss of one of its favorite stars. Grumpy Cat, also known as Tartar Sauce, was found dead this morning of an apparent suicide.
A Truckee man has sunk into a deep depression after realizing that his underarm deodorant failed to create the manliness he was looking for. 31-year-old Jerry Heard came to this discovery after his trust Old Spice "Swagger" didn't actually produce any actual swagger in his life.
A late night patrol by a Lake Wildwood security vehicle caught employees of restaurant chain Chipotle Mexican Grill dumping approximately 200 lbs of ground beef near the spillway of the lake.
Things got out of hand right after the small crowd placed an area infant into a small basket in Deer Creek just under the highway overpass, and the brisk current swept the child downstream.
Local resident and average guy Chip Day failed to open a "Junk Drawer" in his Morgan Ranch home despite repeated and forceful attempts to do so.
The Lake Wildwood community, a private gated community with a private lake in western Nevada county, received more than they bargained for when county workers, by order of the Nevada County Board of Supervisors, opened up gaping holes in the communities sewer system.
Nevada County Home Business "Shake It Well" came to a screeching halt on Sunday night when Bob and Danni Schlozmeyer's DSL went down for the 3rd time that day and the 19th time this week.
Nevada City, CA — Kevin Thomas has it all figured out. And he likes to explain his insights hourly to his entire family. He thinks his younger brother is pretty much the reason that everything sucks. “Why does he still watch lame Minecraft videos? Maybe because he’s retarded,” exclaimed Kevin. Kevin’s younger brother, Todd, responded, […]
Recent multi-million dollar California Lottery winner Derrick Lopez of Fresno, CA told his friends on Facebook that he wants to fulfill his dreams of traveling the world following his huge windfall.
Historians from Brigham Young and Southern Methodist Universities have discovered that the quaint former gold rush town of Nevada City, California is actually a set from a lost Star Trek episode. The researchers made the discovery while digging through the Paramount television archives in Burbank, CA.