Articles on this Page
- 11/20/15--09:50: _Infectious KARS4KID...
- 11/20/15--10:30: _ISIS Invades and At...
- 11/21/15--21:07: _Cascade Shores Fami...
- 11/23/15--13:23: _Area Man Arrested f...
- 11/23/15--14:25: _The Top 7 Things Fo...
- 11/23/15--14:51: _Massive Brawl Break...
- 11/23/15--20:45: _Local Beekeepers St...
- 11/24/15--06:24: _Area Scientist Demo...
- 11/24/15--07:34: _Ben Franklin Employ...
- 11/24/15--10:07: _Area BMW Driver: “S...
- 11/24/15--13:13: _Kangaroo Mob Runs A...
- 11/25/15--06:05: _Area Man Regrets Se...
- 11/25/15--07:46: _Koch Brothers Opens...
- 11/25/15--21:44: _Saudis to Purchase ...
- 11/26/15--08:01: _An Empty Starbucks:...
- 11/26/15--08:06: _“Grumpy Cat” Copyca...
- 11/28/15--17:11: _Obama Proposes “Lep...
- 11/28/15--17:49: _County Enjoys 4th S...
- 11/28/15--18:41: _No Takers for Free ...
- 11/29/15--13:34: _Area Activists Win ...
- 11/20/15--09:50: Infectious KARS4KIDS Jingle Has Middle School In Turmoil
- 11/20/15--10:30: ISIS Invades and Attacks Area Man’s Brain
- 11/21/15--21:07: Cascade Shores Family Cited For Viking Funeral at Scott’s Flat Lake
- 11/23/15--13:23: Area Man Arrested for Pot Haul
- 11/23/15--14:25: The Top 7 Things Foreign Tourists Need to Understand About America
- 11/23/15--14:51: Massive Brawl Breaks Out at Local Starbucks
- 11/23/15--20:45: Local Beekeepers Stung in Honey Oil Raid
- 11/24/15--06:24: Area Scientist Demonstrates High-Tech Levitation
- 11/24/15--07:34: Ben Franklin Employee Tired of Answering Abortion Questions
- 11/24/15--10:07: Area BMW Driver: “So What If I Drive Like an Asshole? Fuck You.”
- 11/24/15--13:13: Kangaroo Mob Runs Amok in North San Juan, CA
- 11/25/15--06:05: Area Man Regrets Selling Kidney on Black Market
- 11/26/15--08:01: An Empty Starbucks: Are Chemtrails to Blame?
- 11/26/15--08:06: “Grumpy Cat” Copycat in Nevada City [VIDEO]
- 11/28/15--17:11: Obama Proposes “Leper-like” Colonies For Anti-Vaxxers
- 11/28/15--17:49: County Enjoys 4th Straight Day Without a Car Accident
- 11/28/15--18:41: No Takers for Free Color Television with Built-In VCR
- 11/29/15--13:34: Area Activists Win Wi-Fi Illness Disability Claim
A ubiquitous yet widely unpopular national radio and TV ad jingle has wreaked havoc on Nevada City’s Seven Hills Middle School, where school staff admitted Thursday that the jingle has caused persistent bullying of a student — who, until recently, was unknown as an actor in the TV commercial — and nonstop, disruptive student singing of the jingle during school.
Mr. Jason Dant, 32, informed his social network "friends" that he intends to enter into "battle" with these forces until liberty and the American Christian way has prevailed.
A local Norwegian family from the Cascade Shores housing development is in hot water for attempting to cremate a deceased relative on Scotts Flat Lake earlier today. The Barstad family recently suffer the loss of the family's patriarch, Norman Barstad, who had lived with the family at their Spanish Lane home.
Moonash, a part-time store clerk living with his band on a property in Alleghany, Sierra County, was arrested on Saturday night just outside of Fallon, Nevada, on US Highway 50 by the Nevada Highway Patrol.
As an native-born and now an Indian living in the United States, I have learned a few things about this peculiar culture. I have decided to share them with others who might visit America.
Tensions ran high on Wednesday morning when a fight broke out between patrons waiting in the Grass Valley Starbucks drive thru. Many who had been waiting for the coffee giant's new offering, a colonic service.
Members of the Nevada County Nevada County Sheriff’s Narcotics Task Force served a warrant Sunday afternoon at a residence located on Dog Bar Road, locating what was descried as the largest scale butane honey oil (“BHO”) lab ever found in Nevada County.
Area man Edward Grant, 63 of Nevada City, CA took his prototype "floating boat" out for a spin on a local lake this past weekend. His boat, the Grand Finale, is a modest 32 foot vessel which has been retrofitted with what Mr. Grant calls a "quantum flux enablement device" which apparently disrupts gravitation fields.
Local Ben Franklin checkout clerk Jill Baker is tired of answering Pro-Life and Pro-Choice inquiries from customers. Over a year after the ruling, she is still fielding questions from both conservative and liberal customers about her abortion preferences.
Area BMW driver and asshole Don Victors doesn't care what people think of his driving. Mr. Victors, a former Director of Marketing at Adobe Systems and now a "budget web hosting" entrepreneur drives like he's the only person on Earth.
A mob of kangaroos has escaped from a private ranch on the San Juan Ridge, a remote hippie redneck community in the Sierra Nevada Foothills of Northern California.
"If I had to do it again, I wouldn't do it," said Mr. Igo. "But I try to watch what I eat and drink. Thank god there was no Facebook back then. All the dumb stuff I did as a kid was before the Internet.
In what Koch Industries is calling a "novel and effective way to give back to local communities," the American mega conglomerate announced late Monday night that it plans on opening one of their popular PayAdvantages™ payday loan and check cashing stores next to the DollarTree® in Grass Valley.
A group of influential and secretive Saudi investors announced this week that they plan on purchasing the Del Oro Theater located in Grass Valley, CA. As a part of the sale, the current iconic Del Oro Tower will be replaced with Islamic Minaret.
An area woman frantically raved all over social media about there being no line at the Grass Valley Starbucks earlier this morning.
Internet memes are sprouting like mushrooms in the post-Great Recession boom, and they often make no sense whatsoever. One disturbing trend is taping-selfies; there is no shortage of pandering tapers who are willing to make themselves look extremely silly in order to cash in on this latest eyeball-generating meme.
In a last minute press conference called to address the recent contagious disease outbreaks, President Obama has proposed a solution to deal with the Anti-Vaccination or Anti-Vax movement.
The greater Nevada County area just enjoyed its 4th consecutive day without a single car accident. The stretch of Hwy 49 between Auburn, through Grass Valley, and into Nevada City is a complete mess of treacherous roadway and stupid drivers.
Nancy Woods of Alta Sierra has found no takers for her free 19 inch color television with built-in VCR after advertising the item on the popular local call KNCO radio show Swap Shop.
Two North San Juan activists have won a landmark decision in the County Court allowing them to receive disability benefits for something called electromagnetic hypersensitivity or EHS. Merrilee Longshoes and Skyy Wolford of North San Juan, CA have been working for over two years to get their case through the court system.