Articles on this Page
- 03/20/16--09:26: _Department of Defen...
- 03/20/16--11:10: _Area Man Shamelessl...
- 03/20/16--17:22: _Blackwater To Provi...
- 03/22/16--18:01: _Area Man Not Sure W...
- 03/23/16--09:34: _Area Man Proclaims ...
- 03/23/16--16:30: _Area Chemtrail Beli...
- 03/26/16--12:46: _Pit Bull Bites Disa...
- 03/26/16--13:11: _Elementary School T...
- 03/28/16--13:16: _High School Student...
- 03/28/16--16:29: _Hackers Install Por...
- 03/28/16--18:29: _Colo-rectal Cancer ...
- 03/28/16--18:41: _Traffic on Highway ...
- 03/29/16--09:47: _Lincoln Loved Kitte...
- 03/29/16--19:14: _Area Wicca Practiti...
- 03/29/16--19:40: _Obama Proposes “Lep...
- 03/30/16--10:54: _Nevada City Charter...
- 03/30/16--20:24: _Study: Coast 2 Coas...
- 03/30/16--21:22: _Area Woman Has Long...
- 03/31/16--20:14: _Nevada City Man Arr...
- 04/02/16--12:07: _Sierra Nevada Mushr...
- 03/20/16--09:26: Department of Defense Stepping Up Local Haldol Chemtrail Efforts
- 03/20/16--17:22: Blackwater To Provide Security For Local Electronics Company
- 03/22/16--18:01: Area Man Not Sure Where Brussels Is
- 03/23/16--09:34: Area Man Proclaims Autonomous State Inside Carl’s Jr.
- 03/23/16--16:30: Area Chemtrail Believer Bullied by Math “Thugs“
- 03/26/16--12:46: Pit Bull Bites Disabled Tennis Player’s Hand Off
- 03/26/16--13:11: Elementary School To Create Gender-Neutral Restrooms
- 03/28/16--13:16: High School Students Vote to Legalize Weed
- 03/28/16--16:29: Hackers Install Porn onto Automated Grocery Checkout
- 03/28/16--18:29: Colo-rectal Cancer Forces Cruz Out Of GOP Race
- 03/28/16--18:41: Traffic on Highway 49 Blocked by Bounce House
- 03/29/16--19:14: Area Wicca Practitioners Replace Vaccines with Witchcraft
- 03/29/16--19:40: Obama Proposes “Leper-like” Colonies For Anti-Vaxxers
- 03/30/16--10:54: Nevada City Charter School Stunned by Syphilis Outbreak
- 03/30/16--20:24: Study: Coast 2 Coast AM Listeners Fall Asleep In The First Hour
- 03/30/16--21:22: Area Woman Has Longest Hyphenated Name in USA
- 03/31/16--20:14: Nevada City Man Arrested at Trump Event Released on Bail
- 04/02/16--12:07: Sierra Nevada Mushroom Identification Forum Under Scrutiny from FDA
he Scooper has just learned that the Department of Defense (DoD), in coordination with several Internet service providers (ISPs), is stepping up their Chemtrail efforts to alleviate the acrimony on several local blogs and on Facebook leading up to the election next year. Also recent gun violence has turned what were normal people into complete assholes.
A local man has been adding high value Google Adwords into his articles in order to boost his SEO rating in attempts to boost his website advertising revenue.
An area high-tech business has hired the security firm Blackwater to protect its assets and inventory that can no longer fit within the secure perimeters of the company's property.
As the world is trying to understand the recent terror attacks in Europe, an area man admitted to his waiter in the Asian Gardens Chinese Restaurant that he has no idea where Brussels is. Terry Adkinson, 62, holds strident opinions on world affairs and is a proud Donald Trump supporter.
Nevada City resident Charles Jones announced his intention to create Permanent Autonomous Zone called "La Burgia" in the back corner of the Grass Valley, CA Carl's Jr. restaurant.
Mary McAlister seemed surprised that others took issue with her incendiary share of a billboard picture that warned people of the dangers of geoengineering.
Professional disabled tennis player Arthur Flausterman was attacked by a ball-happy pit bull that snatched a ball – and Flausterman’s left hand – off his arm.
The controversial debate has now hit home right here in Nevada County. Sierra Charter Elementary School has agreed to pilot the country's first "transgender restroom program."
A students coalition from the Nevada Union School District have passed straw vote to legalize weed in all schools, school functions and at the local Taco Bell.
A local hacker group calling themselves the 420 Knights successfully installed adult videos onto area Safeway self-checkout machines. The group, which tool responsibility for the act yesterday via a Twitter feed, said that they were doing this this to "disrupt the robots" and to "give power back to the people." The tweet also contained a #FeelTheBern hashtag.
In a press conference on the front steps of Houston Methodist Hospital, a visibly shaken Jeff Roe announced that presidential hopeful, Ted Cruz has been required, on doctors orders, to drop out of the GOP race to the nomination.
Local child entertainment specialist and owner of Big Giggles Bounce Houses Jerry Dodge, parked his Ford Econoline 350 van just south of Lime Kiln Road and inflated one of his Bounce Houses in the right hand lane of Highway 49.
Facing dwindling numbers due to recent inappropriate comments, a local blogger "upped the ante" on Thursday afternoon by claiming that President Lincoln was fond of both kittens and bacon.
In what some are hailing as a breakthrough in the movement, local anti-vaccine activists and Wicca practitioners have teamed up to prevent childhood vaccinations and treat Autism with Witchcraft.
In a last minute press conference called to address the recent contagious disease outbreaks, President Obama has proposed a solution to deal with the Anti-Vaccination or Anti-Vax movement.
Bewildered Yuba River Charter School (YRCS) administrators revealed on Thursday that nearly half of their middle school population has contracted the somewhat archaic sexually-transmitted disease of syphilis in the last month.
The popular late-night paranormal/conspiracy radio show Coast To Coast A.M (C2CAM) has been the subject of an FCC-sponsored study by the Palo Alto-based Rundex Family Foundation.
Area lawyer Katherine Lucy-Elizabeth Tatum-Stonehousefelder says she has the longest hyphenated name in the United States. Ms. Tatum-Stonehousefelder, 31 of Nevada City, is a family law attorney who specializes in mediation, estate planning and marijuana law.
Willow Sunblaze of Nevada City, CA was arrested at GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump's New York City rally. He has since been released after posting his $40,000 bond in cash.
The popular Sierra Nevada Mushroom Identification Forum on Facebook is under the Federal Government's microscope after several Nevada County participants became "disoriented and started tripping" after ingesting some psychotropic varieties.