Articles on this Page
- 07/14/16--04:41: _Area Man Stakes Gol...
- 07/14/16--18:52: _Local Nevada County...
- 07/15/16--06:40: _Local Weather-Contr...
- 07/17/16--05:11: _Smartest Man In The...
- 07/17/16--07:40: _Family’s Use of Ref...
- 07/17/16--20:10: _Area Man Claims He ...
- 07/17/16--20:18: _Area Man Regrets Se...
- 07/17/16--20:20: _New Girl Scout Cook...
- 07/17/16--20:23: _Kangaroo Mob Runs A...
- 07/17/16--21:52: _Hackers Install Por...
- 07/18/16--20:41: _Woman Said CPS Kidn...
- 07/07/16--07:42: _Chemtrail Elites Se...
- 07/20/16--06:46: _Woman Hides from Je...
- 07/20/16--06:57: _Chinese-Branded Pea...
- 07/21/16--07:08: _Local Parent to Sch...
- 07/21/16--07:59: _Zuckerberg Angry Ab...
- 07/21/16--17:41: _Teen Becomes Pregna...
- 07/21/16--17:44: _Area Man Who Says “...
- 07/21/16--17:52: _Obama Proposes “Lep...
- 07/22/16--06:29: _Road Head Simulator...
- 07/14/16--04:41: Area Man Stakes Gold Claim in Irrigation Ditch
- 07/14/16--18:52: Local Nevada County Facebook Group in Turmoil
- 07/17/16--05:11: Smartest Man In The World Drives Like An Asshole
- 07/17/16--07:40: Family’s Use of Refrigerator Poetry Magnets Reveals Deep Discontent
- 07/17/16--20:10: Area Man Claims He Can Defeat ISIS with Pork & Goats
- 07/17/16--20:18: Area Man Regrets Selling Kidney on Black Market
- 07/17/16--20:20: New Girl Scout Cookies to Address Wage Inequality
- 07/17/16--20:23: Kangaroo Mob Runs Amok in North San Juan, CA
- 07/17/16--21:52: Hackers Install Porn onto Automated Grocery Checkout
- 07/18/16--20:41: Woman Said CPS Kidnapped Child Under “New World Order Law”
- 07/07/16--07:42: Chemtrail Elites Send Nevada City “a Message”
- 07/20/16--06:46: Woman Hides from Jehovah’s Witnesses
- 07/20/16--06:57: Chinese-Branded Peanut Butter Angers Trump Supporter
- 07/21/16--07:59: Zuckerberg Angry About the Number of Nevada County Facebook Groups
- 07/21/16--17:41: Teen Becomes Pregnant in Pool, Parents Sue
- 07/21/16--17:44: Area Man Who Says “Wine Good for the Heart” on His 4th Cocktail
- 07/21/16--17:52: Obama Proposes “Leper-like” Colonies For Anti-Vaxxers
- 07/22/16--06:29: Road Head Simulator Shows Dangers of Distracted Driving
Jimmie Brenton of Woodpecker Way said he's grown tired of not being able to exercise his "God-given liberty" to do what he wants with his land. He is also tired of people walking behind his house on the Nevada Irrigation District (NID) Cascade Canal trail.
A popular Nevada County Facebook group is in hot water this week after it has been warned repeatedly by the social media giant to tone down the level of vitriol and unnecessary "banning" of people who don't agree with the administrator.
Sources close to the government have leaked a memo stating that a "relay-like antenna device" might be installed in the important HAARP Banner Mountain location.
Samuel Richards has been proclaimed the "smartest man in the world" with 7 degrees, an Oxford Fellowship, a Nobel Prize and the winner of a ballroom dancing championship. Mr. Richards has one major flaw: he drives like an asshole.
What started out as a playful refrigerator game with the intention of increasing the family's language acumen, has revealed deep angst and discontent inside a local Nevada City family.
An area man claims that he can defeat Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL), also known as Islamic State of Iraq and Syria or ISIS, with various pork products and goat sex. Trey Collins has grown tired of what he perceives as a lack of action by the United States government in dealing with the growing ISIS menace.
"If I had to do it again, I wouldn't do it," said Mr. Igo. "But I try to watch what I eat and drink. Thank god there was no Facebook back then. All the dumb stuff I did as a kid was before the Internet.
This year the Girl Scouts of America have expanded their social outreach to include some of the more pressing issues confronting Women across the world. To accomplish this, the 103 year old organization has announced a limited-time line of what they are calling "awareness cookies" which will augment the current cookie offerings which include Carmel deLites, formerly known as Samoas, Peanut Butter Patties and the family hoarding favorite, Thin Mints.
A mob of kangaroos has escaped from a private ranch on the San Juan Ridge, a remote hippie redneck community in the Sierra Nevada Foothills of Northern California.
A local hacker group calling themselves the 420 Knights successfully installed adult videos onto area Safeway self-checkout machines. The group, which tool responsibility for the act yesterday via a Twitter feed, said that they were doing this this to "disrupt the robots" and to "give power back to the people." The tweet also contained a #FeelTheBern hashtag.
A North San Juan woman was arrested on Friday after she told Nevada County Child Protective Services (CPS) employees, along with deputies that she follows the laws of the New World Order, which requires CPS to release her child to her.
Sources close to the Department of Defense, NOAA, NASA and C-SPAN have informed the Nevada County Scooper that the recent sighting of local community activist Reinette Senum in Chemtrail form was a deliberate attempt to intimidate the small and rebellious Sierra foothills community.
La Barr Meadows, CA — Local work-from-home woman Stephanie Aldleson has successfully avoided the 5th attempt of the Jehovah’s Witnesses to give her the Good News. “Fortunately, I have a long driveway as you can see,” said Ms. Aldleson from the porch of her La Barr Meadows home. “So I can see them coming and I […]
After discovering a Chinese-branded version of Skippy peanut butter in the Grass Valley, CA Grocery Outlet, area Trump supporter and occasional restaurant racist Terry Adkinson proclaimed to a largely disinterested collection of shoppers that "this is why America is not great anymore."
The vaccines not only interfere with their natural immunity, they're being exposed to all kinds of things like mercury. And we know what that means. Autism.
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said this week that he is very concerned about the growing number of Nevada County-specific Facebook Groups popping up on the popular social media platform.
A 17 year old teenage girl has become pregnant after a pool party went terribly wrong, reports the Union newspaper of Grass Valley, CA this morning.
Local retiree Sal Smith announced to his visiting family over the holidays that "a glass of red wine is good for your heart," as he consumed his 4th cocktail of the evening.
In a last minute press conference called to address the recent contagious disease outbreaks, President Obama has proposed a solution to deal with the Anti-Vaccination or Anti-Vax movement.
The national #HeadOut campaign, funded and presented by Brownstar Insurance, made a stop at the Grass Valley Public Library this week to show both new and experienced drivers the dangers associated with road head.