Articles on this Page
- 09/18/16--19:12: _Area Resident Suspe...
- 09/18/16--19:25: _Local Bloggers Wish...
- 09/18/16--19:25: _Children May Be Sol...
- 09/18/16--19:43: _Area Parents Apolog...
- 09/19/16--19:38: _Area Minivan with M...
- 09/19/16--20:00: _Mormons Provide Sol...
- 09/19/16--20:03: _Nevada City to Host...
- 09/20/16--13:48: _Area Woman Treats A...
- 09/20/16--13:52: _Persistent Voluntee...
- 09/20/16--19:52: _Devastating Local F...
- 09/21/16--11:11: _ISIS Training Camp ...
- 09/21/16--12:53: _Illegal Trimmigrant...
- 09/21/16--12:53: _Area Man to Write S...
- 09/21/16--14:37: _Nevada City Finds N...
- 09/21/16--14:46: _Local Dickhead Aban...
- 09/21/16--16:59: _‘Wooded Area’ Named...
- 09/22/16--19:18: _Attempt To Donate F...
- 09/22/16--19:29: _Cthulhu Spotted Ove...
- 09/22/16--19:42: _Junk Drawer Won’t O...
- 09/25/16--12:30: _Crisis Actors Plann...
- 09/18/16--19:12: Area Resident Suspects Dell Tech Support’s Name is not “Wayne Dean”
- 09/18/16--19:25: Children May Be Solution to Gun Violence
- 09/18/16--19:43: Area Parents Apologize in Advance for Son’s Mass Murder
- 09/19/16--19:38: Area Minivan with Missing Hubcap Seen Driving Erratically
- 09/19/16--20:00: Mormons Provide Solution to Area’s Chronic Drunk-Driving Problem
- 09/19/16--20:03: Nevada City to Host Nation’s First “Halloweed” Parade October 31st
- 09/20/16--13:48: Area Woman Treats Autism with Coconut Oil
- 09/20/16--13:52: Persistent Volunteer Kills Town’s Can-Do Spirit
- 09/20/16--19:52: Devastating Local Fire Halted by Militias and Doomsday Preppers
- 09/21/16--11:11: ISIS Training Camp Busted Up At Nevada County State Park
- 09/21/16--12:53: Illegal Trimmigrant Thwarts Tweaker’s Gun Rampage
- 09/21/16--14:37: Nevada City Finds New Tourism Angle
- 09/21/16--16:59: ‘Wooded Area’ Named Best Place to Dump Dead Body in Nevada County
- 09/22/16--19:18: Attempt To Donate Frozen Fish From 1984 To Food Bank Fails
- 09/22/16--19:29: Cthulhu Spotted Over Nevada County
- 09/22/16--19:42: Junk Drawer Won’t Open Despite Repeated & Forceful Attempts
- 09/25/16--12:30: Crisis Actors Planning Huge “Event” in Nevada City, CA
Mary L. Retton of Rough 'N Ready recently purchased a Dell desktop computer at the Staples store in Grass Valley. The sales price was a bargain and the computer came with the latest version of the Microsoft Windows operating system.
The local Nevada County blogosphere is actively debating the merits or vices of the Common Core education standards.
If you think your toddler is too immature to properly handle a loaded firearm safely, think again.
Maureen and Jimmy are the parents of Jason Dant, a notorious gun “collector” who recently left his Horton Street home and is currently living in a fortified bunker with no address somewhere in Penn Valley.
Grass Valley mother of 4 and 1994 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan owner Mindy Alters was witnessed driving somewhat erratically Sunday afternoon on Brunswick Road. She was seen recklessly entering traffic from the Safeway parking lot, nearly striking a 2011 Toyota Prius.
The Nevada County Sheriff’s Department announced a new pilot program yesterday enlisting members of a local Mormon mission to give free rides to late night bar-goers. The partnership seeks to put an end to decades of tragic fatal alcohol-related incidents along Nevada County roadways, particularly along the Highway 49 corridor.
Civic leaders and community organizers in the nation's self-proclaimed marijuana capital, announced this past week that the iconic former Gold Rush town nestled in the Sierra Nevada Foothills will host a "Halloweed Parade" on Saturday, October 31st.
Merrilee Longshoes is concerned about her family’s health. And the health of those in the greater community. Recently she discovered the homeopathic healing qualities of coconut oil after reading several Facebook posts and a few alternative health web articles about the popular tropical oil.
A local woman’s chronic volunteerism is being blamed by townsfolk for robbing them of their initiative and dulling their once notable can-do spirit.
A fire which broke out earlier in Grass Valley - way too close to everybody - was extinguished thanks to a disciplined crew of anti-government types, according to some outspoken witnesses.
Local authorities and Federal law enforcement have broken up an elaborate ISIS terrorist operation in the Sierra Foothills state park Malakoff Diggins.
A local tweaker, identified as 27 year-old Jason Wayne Galbraith, reportedly stormed into Cafe Mekka this morning while firing shots through the front door and windows with a semi-automatic 9-mm handgun.
Nevada City burgeoning writer Roy Riffle recently announced to a small crowd of Millennials at Cafe Mekka that he intended to write the town’s equivalent John Steinbeck's Grapes of Wrath called Buds of Wrath. Mr. Riffle has been talking with "trimmigrants" as they made their way through town looking for temporary work.
People just aren't interested in the gold rush, or the artifacts, or even the fact that there are thousands of miles of secret tunnels with more gold than Fort Knox right our my feet anymore.
In what his friends are calling a remarkable change of events, local malcontent and self-proclaimed dickhead Don Vaca has announced that he is giving up his old dickhead ways for a new and reborn dickhead life with Jesus, using the life-changing P45-L™ Shake program.
‘Wooded Area’ has topped a new list of best places to dump a dead body in Nevada County, CA, ending the debate amongst the area’s most prolific serial murderers. ‘Wooded Area’ narrowly beat out ‘Donner Summit Bridge’ (also known as Rainbow Bridge) to claim ultimate bragging rights.
Frequent traveler and Cedar Ridge, CA resident Pete Johnson was disappointed when his donation of frozen catfish from 1984 was politely refused by Nevada County Food Bank personal this week..
Cthulhu appeared in the skies over Interstate 80 late yesterday. There is no word from the octopus/dragon-like entity if it has any plans for the people of Earth, however its appearance probably means all humanity is about to end.
Local resident and average guy Chip Day failed to open a "Junk Drawer" in his Morgan Ranch home despite repeated and forceful attempts to do so.
Global elites around the globe have focused their attention on the small, Sierra Foothills town of Nevada City, California in attempts to quash an ongoing simmering rebellion that threatens the New World Order.