Articles on this Page
- 12/06/16--09:33: _Let Me Tell You Abo...
- 12/06/16--12:51: _Area Boy OK After S...
- 12/10/16--12:23: _Naughty Brawl Spoil...
- 12/11/16--11:19: _Local Police Fighti...
- 12/13/16--05:01: _NC Scooper Admits E...
- 12/14/16--19:05: _Kanye West Convince...
- 12/14/16--19:18: _Area Asshole Insist...
- 12/23/16--23:19: _Area Cat Ingests Me...
- 12/24/16--09:56: _Area Pet Rescue She...
- 12/24/16--11:06: _Area Residents Warn...
- 12/24/16--12:22: _Area Sportsmen Acci...
- 12/26/16--13:49: _County: Smoking is ...
- 12/26/16--20:21: _Area Anarcho-Capita...
- 12/28/16--10:48: _Study: Gay Facebook...
- 12/31/16--08:55: _Area Senior Repeate...
- 12/31/16--09:15: _The Phrase “you can...
- 01/08/17--17:53: _Nevada County Sheri...
- 01/08/17--21:25: _Graham Chapman’s As...
- 01/08/17--21:48: _Zuckerberg to Put S...
- 01/08/17--21:50: _Area Mother Regrets...
- 12/06/16--09:33: Let Me Tell You About Your Kids, Says Childless Man
- 12/06/16--12:51: Area Boy OK After Shark Attack
- 12/10/16--12:23: Naughty Brawl Spoils Christmas Toy Bike Run
- 12/11/16--11:19: Local Police Fighting Back Against the War on Christmas with Antlers
- 12/13/16--05:01: NC Scooper Admits Error/Promises a “Non-Fake” Future
- 12/23/16--23:19: Area Cat Ingests Meth Stash/Kills Owners
- 12/24/16--09:56: Area Pet Rescue Shelters Nearly 100 Reindeer
- 12/24/16--11:06: Area Residents Warned Not To Approach Reindeer
- 12/24/16--12:22: Area Sportsmen Accidentally Shoot Blitzen
- 12/26/16--13:49: County: Smoking is Animal Abuse
- 12/31/16--08:55: Area Senior Repeatedly Fails CAPTCHA Tests
- 01/08/17--21:25: Graham Chapman’s Ashes To Come to Center For The Arts
- 01/08/17--21:48: Zuckerberg to Put Select Facebook Groups on a “Time Out”
- 01/08/17--21:50: Area Mother Regrets Naming Her Child GMO
Local technology worker Brent Underwood says he's "got the whole kid thing figured out" despite not having any children of his own. Mr. Underwood says he's got a unique understanding of child development and parenting wisdom from closely observing families for the past 5 years.
Adam Mills, 16, sustained non-life threatening injuries after he was attacked by, in his words, "a really big f'ing shark" while paddle boarding on the iconic Sierra Nevada foothills lake.
The 24th annual Nevada County Food & Toy Run was a little more memorable than expected this year for some unlucky participants. Dozens of motorcycle riders never left the Eric Rood Administrative Center staging area in Nevada City due to a vicious brawl between rival bike club members.
The Grass Valley, CA police department has opened a new battle line in the war on Christmas this year. Attempting to both soften the image of police and send a message to liberal elites around the country, the small former gold rush town's law enforcement announced today that they will install mule deer antlers and Christmas wreaths on all patrol vehicles.
he Nevada County Scooper was recently called a “Fake News Site” on Wikipedia, a description recently attached to the Scooper by Snopes, the leading debunking source for people trying to determine if information is true.
In a surprise announcement following a meeting between the Donald Trump and Kanye West this week, the President-elect said that he plans on directing Housing and Urban Development (HUD) to convert abandoned nuclear facilities into artist living spaces.
Resident Don Vaca got into a spat Wednesday with Carolines Coffee Barista, he insisted on ordering a Venti Caramel Macchiato only sold at Starbucks.
A North Church Street cat accidentally ingested an entire stash of methamphetamine late this week and went on a murderous rampage. After eating what authorities claim was a small amount of "Biznack," Abu, the name of the male black cat, not only destroyed the inside of the small studio home, but also killed both occupants.
Last week a portly man wearing a red and white stocking cap pulled into the McCourtney Road animal shelter and said breathlessly, “Please help! We have a large number of reindeer in an 18-foot travel trailer parked at the Nevada County Fairgrounds.“
The Nevada County Department of Wildlife has issued its annual statement warning area residents not to approach any reindeer during the next 24 hours.
A Spenceville hunter is in hot water today after shooting Blitzen, one of Santa Claus's more popular reindeer. Area blogger Todd Juvinall was cited and briefly detained by Nevada County Wildlife official Seth DeMartini for the unlawful shooting of the iconic deer.
In what is being hailed as a victory by Public Health and Animal Rights officials, voters in rural Nevada County California have voted to ban all tobacco products for sale and consumption.
A rather heated argument broke out over the weekend between an area Anarcho-Capitalist and an Anarcho-Communist about which form of Anarchism is superior to the other.
An unusually high number of highly suggestive gay memes have invaded Facebook, causing an abnormally large percentage of heterosexual men to "switch hit," a recent study is reporting.
Area Senior Reynaldo M. Rodriguez was unable to get his free 6 month subscription to Field and Stream Magazine after repeatedly failing the online CAPTCHA test.
The 92 year old Nevada County Scooper has announced today that it has copyrighted the popular Internet phrase "you can't make this stuff up." According to Scooper officials, there will be a small surcharge for anyone or any institution using the phrase starting January 1st, 2017
Nevada County Sheriff Keith Royal started off the New Year with a press conference announcing that he is launching an internal investigation to “ensure that he has operated his department with the full transparency and accountability that the citizens of Nevada County expect and deserve.”
The ashes of Graham Chapman, the very dead English comedian, writer, actor, and one of the six members of the surreal comedy group Monty Python, are coming to Grass Valley's Center for the Arts the Scooper has learned.
Facebook announced on Wednesday that it will put several Nevada County Facebook Groups on a "time out" until they can get their histrionic behavior under control.
Nevada City mother of two Jessica Orson recently admitted to the Scooper that she regretted naming her 16 year old daughter Gabriele Michelle Orson, or GMO for short.